The Boxcino 2015 Bracket Challenge Contest
Philadelphia, PA–January 29, 2015– Banner Promotions is pleased to announce a brand new interactive contest where fans from all over the United States can be involved in boxing’s premiere tournament–Boxcino 2015.
- The Contest: Attention fans! Artie Pelullo of Banner Promotions, Inc. is pleased to announce “The 2015 Boxcino Brackets Challenge Contest.”
The Rules:1.Fill in each slot on the official Banner Boxcino Brackets, making your predictions on which fighters will advance to the semifinal and final rounds in both the Jr. Middleweight and Heavyweight rounds of the 2015 Boxcino Tournament.
2.Include your name, phone number, and e-mail address on your contest entry.
3.Submit the brackets on the Banner Promotions website: LINK TO BRACKETS PAGE HERE
4.The contestant who picks the right fighters who advance to the semifinals and finals in both weight classes or has the closest bracket predictions will win. If there is more than one winner, the contestants will be entered into a random drawing to determine the ultimate grand prize winner and the first runner up.
5.Please Note: Each contestant must submit brackets for BOTH weight classes, Jr. Middleweight and Heavyweight, in order to be eligible to win.
Deadline: All brackets must be submitted by Wednesday, February 11, 2015 by 11:59PM EST., in order to be eligible to win.
The Grand Prize:
- Two ringside tickets to the 2015 Boxcino finals on Friday, May 22, 2015, to be televised live on ESPN Friday Night Fights.
- Two-night stay in one standard hotel room from Thursday, May 21, 2015 to Saturday, May 23, 2015.
- Meals to accommodate two people during the two-night hotel stay.
- Round-trip, coach airfare for two to the 2015 Boxcino finals.
- Invitation to the weigh-in and post-fight press conference.
- Two 2015 Boxcino t-shirts.
First Runner Up:
- Two general admission tickets to the 2015 Boxcino finals on Friday, May 22, 2015.
- Two 2015 Boxcino t-shirts.
Contest winners will be contacted via telephone and/or e-mail by the end of April and announced publicly through press release and via Banner Promotions social media.
Additional Rules & Restrictions:
- Each contestant must submit brackets for BOTH weight classes, Jr. Middleweight and Heavyweight, in order to be eligible to win.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- This contest is open to all legal US citizens ages 18 years or older.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Those ineligible to enter this contest include: Employees, officers, directors, managers, fighters, and family members of those participating in or associated with the Boxcino tournament, ESPN, the tournament site locations, and any other associated Banner Promotions, Inc. affiliates.
- The Boxcino Bracket Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- By participating in this contest, entrants are confirming that they have complied with all rules and regulations of the contest and are eligible participants.
- Banner Promotions, Inc. reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove or deny entry to the contest winner and/or guest if either participates in disruptive, harmful, inappropriate, or threatening behavior.
- All decisions and results are final.