TIM BRADLEY: "Manny Will Get Absolutely No Compassion From Me!"

BY The Sweet Science ON April 07, 2014

Pac Bradley 2 576x324-1 afcfc Tim Bradley Write-Up/Blog 4: Monday, April 7

Question For Tim Bradley :
In what ways do you think Manny Pacquiao has changed as a fighter during the two years since your first fight against him?

Bradley Answer : "Manny Pacquiao has always been a great fighter and from what I have heard he is a great person. But I think in the last two years Manny has become a more compassionate fighter. I think he lost the fire that made him the number one pound
for pound fighter in the world.

That 'Killer Instinct" that made Oscar De La Hoya quit on his stool and the fire that knocked out Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton and badly damaged
Antonio Margarito are just no longer there.

I think his skillset is still there but he just cannot turn it on like he used to anymore. In the Brandon Rios fight I saw he had Rios up against the ropes
and then he stopped throwing his punches. He took a couple steps back and let Rios out.

I think that Marquez KO gave him a lot to think about because he was turning it on there and in my opinion he was a couple rounds away from
stopping Marquez - but then he just never saw that right hand coming and it was lights out.

I hope come April 12th Manny can find that fire and be the Paquiao of old because this is the hurt business. For those thirty six minutes that we will be
in the ring I am not expecting any compassion from him.

He will get absolutely no compassion from me.

In that ring it is all about my family eating or his family eats.

Manny Pacquiao will have to knock me out to stop my family from eating!

24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley 2 show #3 debuts Thursday, April 10 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on HBO two nights before the high stakes welterweight title bout.Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 takes place Sat., April 12 live on pay-per-view beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

Big-mouth Bradley will not see what hit him. He won't even feel it until after the bout. Dude is running off at the mouth because he is manic and cannot find a way out.

On how to handle Da Manny, he's full of doubt. He "will get absolutely no compassion from" Da Manny.

Da Manny is going to knocked him da double fudge OUT! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Bradley's got a lot of heart no one can take that away from him.

He got a lot of mouth with that lot of heart.

Da Manny is gonna eat his heart and pick him apart.

And show that sucka dat da sucka ain't so smart. Holla!

The Shadow says:

Bradley's got a lot of heart no one can take that away from him.

He sure does. Was Andre Ward's toughest fight ever when he was a welterweight. His will to win was unreal, Ward said.

Carmine Cas says:

When Bradley was on the ropes against Provodnikov getting bludgeoned but fighting back, he said the only thing that was on his mind was his kid's college tuition lol

Smart thinking by Bradley. I ain't hatin' him. That was an excellent way to motivate himself from not getting KTFO by the Siberian Rocky. Holla!

The Shadow says:

Lol gotta love the honesty. Stay active CC!

Carmine Cas says:

No doubt! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Lol gotta love the honesty. Stay active CC!

Lol yeah I know, I've been slacking recently, time to turn it up.

Latest Articles

thefirstannualcommonsenserulesawards
billywrightthe50yearoldheavyweight
jojodanrematcheswithkevinbizierfriday
theavilasfighteroftheyearandmore
tarverwantstofightdavidhaye
stevensonandsukhotskiymakeweight
boxingoddsbeterbievvspagefornabavacantwbonabolightheavyweighttitlevacantibfnorthamericanheavyweighttitlefriday
boxingoddsbiziervsioninibfwelterweighttitleeliminatorfriday