Tim Bradley: R-E-S-P-E-C-T

BY Thomas Hauser ON October 16, 2013

Bradley Marquez 131012 002a c49bfOn October 12th, Tim Bradley fought Juan Manuel Marquez at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The belts were irrelevant. Most fight fans had no idea which sanctioning body strap (WBO welterweight) was on the line. This was a bout between two elite fighters, period. And it was particularly significant for Bradley.

“Beating Márquez will make me one of the top pound-for-pound fighters in the world,” Tim said days before the fight. “I don’t do this just to make money. The money is important, but I want to fight the best to be the best. That’s what motivates me. After I beat Marquez, there’s no way that people will be able to deny me what I’m due.”

Bradley stands just under 5-feet-6-inches tall and wears size twelve shoes. “Big heart too, baby,” he’s quick to note. He’s a volume puncher without knockout power (unbeaten but with only 12 KOs in 31 fights). Roy Jones calls him “a 147-pound Evander Holyfield without the punch.”

Like most fighters, Bradley dreams big dreams. But he pushes himself harder than most to accomplish them.

“I can be stubborn at times,” Tim says. “I never doubt myself. Doubt me; tell me I can’t do something. I love it. I admire people who push themselves beyond what anyone thinks they can do. Diana Nyad; sixty-four years old, swimming in the ocean with sharks, jellyfish; keeps swimming for more than fifty hours. That’s me. I’ll go into the devil’s mouth, dive into the deepest part of the ocean, do whatever I have to do to win.”

Bradley knew that he’d have a hard road to travel against Marquez.

Mexican pride has taken a beating in the boxing ring lately. Earlier this year, Canelo Alvarez was whitewashed by Floyd Mayweather; Julio Cesar Chavez Jr embarrassed himself against Brian Vera; Alfredo Angulo quit against Erislandy Lara; and Rafael Marquez was stopped by Efrain Esquivias. In 2012, Erik Morales lost twice to Danny Garcia, and Jorge Arce was demolished by Nonito Donaire. Prior to that, Antonio Margarito was bludgeoned by Shane Mosley and Manny Pacquiao and out-finessed by Miguel Cotto. Marco Antonio Barrera disappeared from the spotlight after being terminated by Amir Khan four years ago.

That left Marquez, whose most recent outing was a one-punch highlight-reel knockout of Pacquiao last December.

“I’ve seen every one of his fights,” Bradley (seen unloading on the Mexican in Chris Farina-Top Rank photo) said during a media conference call in early October. “I’ve always been a fan of Márquez.I always thought he was a great fighter and I still think he’s a great fighter. He’s one of the best counter-punchers in the game. People struggle when they fight him. He never ducked anybody.He has been in there with Mayweather. He fought Pacquiao four times. There’s nothing he hasn’t seen.Marquez isn’t easy for anyone.”

Two issues were troubling to Tim’s fans where Bradley-Marquez was concerned. The first was PED testing.

In other sports, the great athletes are getting younger. In boxing, they’re getting older. Age thirty-five used to be washed up and over-the-hill in the sweet science. Marquez is forty (ten years older than Bradley) and as formidable as he has ever been. Indeed, in recent years, Juan Manuel seems to have gotten bigger, faster, and stronger. Sort of like Barry Bonds.

Bradley is an awesome physical specimen. “I’ve got the six-pack, the back-pack, and the ninja turtle shell,” Tim says. But he’s within three pounds of the weight that he turned pro at nine years ago. And the fact that he has made a commitment to VADA testing (all of his VADA tests came back negative prior to Bradley-Marquez) entitles him the presumption that he’s clean.

Marquez, by contrast, has elevated through six weight divisions during the course of his career. And after joining forces with conditioner Angel “Memo” Heredia (who previously admitted under oath to being a purveyor of performance enhancing drugs), Juan Manuel has come into the ring with a significantly more-muscular physique and added punching power.

Marquez refused to submit to VADA testing prior to fighting Bradley.

Also, in Bradley’s most recent fight – a narrow decision win over Ruslan Provodnikov on March 16th – he was seriously concussed and suffered from slurred speech and dizziness for ten weeks afterward.

Most fighters don’t talk about their vulnerabilities. Bradley does. In fact, he talked more openly about his concussion and its aftereffects than any active fighter in recent memory.

“One of the reasons I’ve been so open about this,” Tim explained several days before Bradley-Marquez, “is so other fighters will get the help they need when they’ve been concussed. Every fighter knows that, when he enters the ring, he might not come out the same. But a lot of times, there are things you can do to get better. Testing, therapy. And you’ve got to do them.”

Marquez was a 6-to-5 favorite. Bradley dismissed those numbers, saying, “The odds are about the last punch in Marquez’s last fight. And then you look at my last fight, when I was concussed. But I was trying to prove something against Provodnikov that I shouldn’t have tried to prove. And Pacquiao was beating Marquez until he got sloppy-overconfident. I’m fine now. Everything is back to normal. I am not worried about getting punched or can I take a punch.”

Still, many of those who predicted a Bradley victory over Marquez did so with a caveat: “If Tim is okay.”

Both fighters made the 147-pound limit with room to spare. Bradley weighed in at 146 pounds; Marquez at 144-1/2. An announced crowd of 13,011 was on hand when the main event began.

It’s hard to outbox Marquez. But for much of the night, Bradley did it.

“Concentration will be very important in this fight,” Tim had said earlier in the week. “Never taking a second off physically or mentally, but especially mentally.”

Bradley stayed true to that creed, making adjustments throughout the night in a tactical fight fought at a high skill level with neither man able to establish control.

“The game plan was to move and keep moving,” Tim said afterward. “I felt his power in the first round. He caught me with an uppercut that hurt . . . My speed and footwork were the key. I got in a rhythm early . . . You have to be careful when you fight him. He’s really dangerous when he backs up. You follow him in and BOOM . . . He knocked Pacquiao out with that big right hand. I knew he’d be going for that . . . I had a good tight defense. I was blocking a lot of his shots and making him miss . . . He changed gears in the second half of the fight, kept making adjustments, started closing the gap. After a while, he started timing my jab and I said to myself, ‘It’s time to do something else’ . . . A lot of times when we had big exchanges, I wanted to fight with him. But he was throwing heavy shots and I told myself, ‘Stay disciplined; stay smart’ . . . Marquez is a smart fighter and very dangerous.”

It was a hard fight to score. According to CompuBox, neither fighter outlanded the other by more than six punches in any round. In six of the twelve rounds, the differential was two punches or less. There were only five rounds in which the judges were in agreement.

Glenn Feldman scored the bout 115-113 for Marquez. But he was overruled by Robert Hoyle (115-113) and Patricia Morse Jarman (116-112), each of whom gave the nod to Bradley.

Marquez and Nacho Beristain (his trainer) were notably ungracious at the post-fight press conference.

“The judges did it again,” Juan Manuel said, alluding to his previous losses by decision to Pacquiao in Sin City. “To win in Las Vegas, I need to knock my opponent out.”

“Bradley is a good fighter and he’s also very lucky,” Beristain added. “He’s the only undefeated fighter with two losses [the other “loss” being a controversial decision victory over Pacquiao in 2012].”

But in truth, there’s no judging controversy here. Bradley-Marquez was a close competitive fight that could have gone either way. Two of the three judges said that Bradley won. It’s as simple as that.

One might also note that Juan Manuel’s face was bruised and swollen after the fight, particularly around his left eye, while Bradley was largely unmarked.

How good is Bradley?

Tim doesn’t talk constantly about the “0” on his record. But it’s there. After decisioning Marquez, he had a 31-and-0 record. In addition to beating Juan Manuel, he has victories over Manny Pacquiao, Devon Alexander, Lamont Peterson, Junior Witter, Ruslan Provodnikov, Luis Abregu, Joel Casamayor, and Nate Campbell to his credit.

Floyd Mayweather, at the same age, had a 36-and-0 record with wins over Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Arturo Gatti, Zab Judah, Carlos Baldomir, Angel Manfredy, and Jesus Chavez.

“Fighting Mayweather is a huge goal for me,” Bradley says. “I’m not Manny Pacquiao. I’m not Juan Manuel Marquez. I’m not Floyd Mayweather. But you can put my name in the conversation. I’m Tim Bradley and I know how to fight. If you think you can beat me, come on and try.”

Tim Bradley has arrived. Enjoy the show.

Thomas Hauser can be reached by email at thauser@rcn.com. His most recent book (Straight Writes and Jabs: An Inside Look at Another Year in Boxing) was published by the University of Arkansas Press.

First! It never stops! Pro pugilists always exaggerate their height. Bradley is a C-hair below 5-foot-5 from the top of his size-nine cranium to the bottom of his size-13 doggs. Don't try to sneak a size 12 in. Hehehe! He has worn a size 12 since he was 12-years old.

He won't get any R-E-S-P-E-C-T until he eat so humble pie. And chillax on LIE after another BIG LIE!

I missed his arrival. He lost to Da Manny by gift. He lost to the Siberian Rocky by lift. And he won over Hulkquez by rift. Holla!

Grimm says:

Well, faces are different - doesn't always tell the story of a fight.

Respect to Bradley for both the way he moved on after Pacquiao & Provodnikov and his work ethics. Still missing parts in his package, though - a good fighter that doesn't seem to get all the pieces together, as if his body has got the music of boxing but not, to the same extent, his brain. That default is what makes him somewhat interesting to see, though.

Bradley had always had my respect for being a hard case in the ring. I thought he did enough to beat Provodnikov but would not be upset if the decision went the other way.
Bradley is very much influenced by his dad who reminds me of a slightly more civil version of Angel Garcia... I liked him better as the humble hard working bible thumper... Now he can still fight..... but I liked him better before he suddenly adopted his father's "attitude". But I wont try to tell him how to live his life... He seems awfully successful to me. At least financially so.

i respect anyone stepping through those ropes, as long as they are entering that ring without illegal PEDS.

however, it is hard to respect Bradley who goes on these rants about how good he is when he got two gift decisions where most see he lost.

be humble tim and the fans will join you, keep talking and babbling about with ridiculous arrogance and no one will be able to stand you.

its like everytime we turn around tim is still complimenting himself, enough is enough..

urone2 says:

Radam G says,

Still hurt over Pacquioa getting beat to bad guy. You need to becoame more of a fight fan and not a fighter fan then it wont bother you so much. Manny tried to fight in spots with Bradley while Bradley brought the fight to Manny all night long. Everyone seem to tell me that's not ho wit went but everytime I watch the Bradley/Pacquioa fight I see Bradley hands in motion bringing the fight to Pacquioa and it seems the Judges happened to see what I saw. In the First fight with Marquez and Pacquioa, Pacquioa got the three knock down and then gets a boxing lesson. That fight was called a draw, or course the judges didn't agree with me on that. I dont hate Pacquioa because he in my opinion recieved a gift, and I feel he received a gift in the third fight. I also no delusional about Pacquioa's record, I wish that is fights hadn't been a slew of catch weight fights so I would know if he would have beat those fighters at their best. Which I believe he could have, but Arum and Roach robs us of the opporturnity to see if he would win against fighter at their very best.

Wow! Look like I've caught another _____ ____ stalker, who doesn't know syet about me or boxing. What a make-believe wuzzy. Nuff said! Holla!

Bradley is a kayo waiting to happen. He fought a shot, top-heavy Hulkquez. And was suppose to win. As Uncle Roger M says: "Most people don't syet 'bout boksin!' Holla!

Wow! I checked my IP tracker. Hehehe! Urone2 is a long-time instigator. His syntax of the past is the exact same. And his same exact miss spelling of Da Manny's name sets all types of alarms. Ur nother knockout is a coming. These hate-filled _____ never get it. They keep coming from the cyber dead. Hehehe! And are thrown back to it. Holla!

urone2 says:

Radam G,

sorry homie you give yourself to much credit, I'm not in anyway stalking just responding to your post. I see I must have touched a never, I guess I've never learned anything about boxing in the 40 years I've been a fan. But Bradley beat the same Marquez that served up sleeping pills to Pacquioa. Bradley will do his thing until he gets beat or retire which ever comes first, everyone want to bad mouth the guy because the Judges gave him the decision over Pacquioa. Me, just being a boxing fan do like seeing my favorite fighters cheated but I try to call it fairly and make up stuff. Like I checked my IP tracker, what a Joke. I guess that make for good effect.

Hop says:

I agree largely with BrownSugar & A-May, and find Tim's 'new' persona both off-putting and unconvincing -- like he's trying to project his inner Floyd Mayweather, and is a poor actor. I don't think he quite knew how to handle his scandalous Pacquiao victory-gift, and unfortunately sought to convince himself that it was earned. I realize it would be hard to just openly admit he had no business being the winner, but according to others at first he was willing to do just that (he knew he had lost). Then he 'regrouped' his ego and took the tack that he was the big, bad champion. Everyone saw through this. Now it's worse than ever. Poor guy. He's a good fighter, too (just not "elite").

The only √oke is a cyber clown with an IQ the size of his small co√ones. The dude is such a dimwit and a piece of ____ that he can see that every regular reader in this Universe agree that Bradley lost to Da Manny.

Wow! I guess the _____ is broke and manic again. You keep coming back with some lame pseudonyms, "homie!" Homie is so out of date. You are such a refugee of times long gone. Your arse have grown old, but not up. Too much of a white space problem up inside your cranium, no doubt! Hehehe! And not a wrinkle in your pea brain. √ust your mug and fat arse.

Out of all the people here who have clearly posted disgust with Bradley's arrogance and tude, you come after me -- COWARD! Can't tolerate out-of-group people, HUM? Get your grill fix, cyberspace commando. And clean up your flophouse, nutcase! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

I respect Bradley, his antics don't really bother me. Maybe he's trying to emulate Floyd maybe not, either way he's getting people to pay to see him lose. His cockiness pales in comparison to Broner whom I can't stand, Broner takes it to a whole new inappropriate level. I had Bradley beating the Russian and close fight with Manny. However after the Provonikov fight he showed a lot of guts and cojones

yikes..

Bradley ran so much he injured both his ankles and feet...

he ran himself to a wheel chair post fight conference.

come on now, bradley didnt take the fight to pac at all

Carmine Cas says:

Good point Amayseng, you're right my mistake. But in the middle rounds he did pile up the points against Pac and Provindkov.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if people will be willing to pay for Bradley as time goes by

dont get me wrong CC, i do like bradley, i was a fan of his in the ring until he started acting a fool out of it.
he remains a good family man and thats good to see.
he just doesnt fit the proper personality for an arrogant guy like floyd does, so he has to find his own schtick not copy floyds.

Carmine Cas says:

Yeah I don't blame, seeing his quick transition in attitude from humble to cocky is a big turn off

SouthPaul says:

I got high respect for Bradley and his effort. One of the toughest cats in all of boxing. Hell, maybe in any sport out there. Impressive will and determination. That's really his only fault is that maybe the judges are so impressed by all that... It's swaying rounds his way. Still, though, Cj Ross is a maniac judge. But that ain't Tim's fault.

The things said about magic is that once you know the optical illusion, away goes the obvious confusion.

Tim Bradley will be finally arriving. And he is going to get his arse KAYOED! Poor soul.

Again, he became the most used fighter in over a 100 years. He was used against Da Manny, the same as "White Hope" James Jeffries was used against "Unforgivable Blackness" Jack Johnson. The only different is that promoter Tex Rickard's didn't play racism robbery and told the the haters of that day in 1910 that: "It gonna be a fair fight. There will be no funny sh*t done to my [N-word.]"

Jack Johnson even bragged and talked noise how his had "the wrong complexion, but the right connections and the protection..."

I know that many of you thought that those bragging and boasting words originally came from the GOAT Ali. But NYET! As time goes by, other guns will bit off the old guns and ride it. GAME knows GAME! And will borrow the FAME.

Tex Rickard's "Call of the Wild" in-laws, outlaws, Cali killers, first-wave of the Italian Mobsters and crooked, corrupted Texas Rangers, who would do anything for a BIG-PAY bribe, gave Jack Johnson mad luv, hardcore protection and a long life for the time that he lived on this planet.

Now Tim Bradley, Da BobFather hasn't given him syet but opportunities and was not in on the greatest boxing robbery of this young century. Now Bradley has gotten too arrogance and big-headed for his own good instead of being thankful that he got a gift, a lift and rift.

He LOST nine to 10 rounds to Da Manny and got a gift. Two knockdowns -- one on his but and one onto the ropes -- were not count on Bradley against the Siberian Rocky, or Bradley would have lost that bout too, but he got a LIFT from those knockdowns not being counted. He caught a washed-up, shot Hulkquez. Thus Big Foot Bradley got a RIFT, because a shot zombie-bouncing Hulkquez could find a straight moving-back Bradley.

Any honest body in boxing know and saw CLEARLY that Hulkquez was getting his hurt-feet arse slaughtered against Da Manny.

Hulkquez took a darn BEATING. Two one-shot punches bailed him out. He won the battle, but lost the game war. See that bout added to Marquez's wear and tear.

A shot Marquez -- top heavy from "Fallen" Angel Heredia's chemicals-cheating syet -- FOUGHT Bradley, not the skilled, adroit-fighting Marquez of yesteryear.

Anybody with a pea brain of pugilism could see the zombie-like stutter stepping and shifting of Marquez. That is a clear sign of a fighter being SHOT!

Top-heavy Hulkquez could not find Bradley all night in that squared jungle, because skinny-legged, now-shot Marquez's brain is no longer connecting with his fast-twitch muscles of hands or legs. No amounts of roids and PEDs on planet earth can reestablish the connections and circuits between Marquez's body and brain.

No matter how many fights that anyone thinks that Marquez won against Da Manny, in the end Hulkquez/Marquez lost the war.

That easy, weak whuppin' that Bradley put on him just showed how damaged that Marquez was from the last bout with Da Manny.

Plainly and simply, a spade is a spade. But hatred causes people to hide in the shade.

Bradley didn't BEAT the Marquez of old. Not even close. Big CREDIT to Bradley! He beat a Hulkquez zombie, not an adroited Marquez.

And, YUP! Don't wait too long for the arrival of Bradley. That three-trick pony ain't gonna make it. A trickless one is a coming and going OUT in a nano sec -- KTFO!

Optical illusions are rife in pro boxing to blind eyes. Seeing ones know what is a coming.

That is my opinion. And I'm sticking with it like the BLING-BLING on Queen Elizabeth's royal blue diamond. Holla!

BTW, SouthPaul! Ross is GONE. And Ford has also been out of action. In other words, both judges who scored for Bradley against Da Manny have strangely taken leave. YUP! permanently. Thanks be to the boxing judging gods. Holla!

The Shadow says:

Hey, speaking of Marquez, look at this picture I found:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99[/ATTACH]

"If you repeat a lie long enough..."

The Shadow says:

Hey, speaking of Marquez, look at this picture I found:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100[/ATTACH]

"If you repeat a lie long enough..."

RG, nice info about Jack Johnson. I always wondered who stood behind him since he was so bold. Ali wondered that, too.

About Bradley, but I'm sorry to say, as long as he's with TR, it's going to be a while before he gets beat. Brandon Rios doesn't have enough for him.

urone2 says:

I call it how I see it Manny didn't do enough work in my opinion to beat Bradley, I though Bradley would lose the fight but that did not happen. For Marquez and his Zombie legs he has those in Manny/Juan III, if you watched the fight. Then slow dramatically at the end of fight III. For Manny's fan to accept the defeat of their hero now they say the Marquez is roided up, not that Manny ran full speed into a right hand. Watch the punch again if you can and watch how Marquez had to step around after delivering that punch to get out of the way of Manny's full steam charge. I like how everyone say this in new found power, seemed like perfect timing to me. I believe Bradley attitude change is due to the fact that after the fight with Pacquioa he received hate mail for doing his job, get hate mail and death threats could do something to you. His attitude change isn't something all that bad he just now more speaks about being confident in his ability and wanting to prove that point. It seems to me as much as fight need fans to follow them fans can also be a terrible thing, especially some of these fighter fans.

@The Shadow, Team Bradley has already been thrown under the bus. Running-over time is nearby. To his fights, Bradley cannot draw a single fly. Holla!

urone2 says:

Radam G,

all that stuff you talk don't matter he will still be champ until he's beaten, and you will still be.....................................

Wow! This latest slow-wit is a genius! Big Foot will definitely be an alphabet title-belt holder until he is kayoed, stripped or robbed. He is lucky that C.√. Ross was dumped before she got to his match with Hulkquez.

On the-down-low's underworld grapevine, it was already loud spittin' that she was going to vote against the Cali Cranium Crusher, the two-loss-undefeated-given-a-gift champion, who was expected by all those in da know to beat a shot Hulkquez, who's one-shot against Da Manny has been greatly exaggerated by Pinoy haters as a torrid beating, when it is the reverse. Da Manny was frying Hulkquez arse and got caught, PERIOD!

We will see how he is further exposed in 2014. The d@mn bus that he has been thrown under will run him over. And his title-belt gift will fade to black. Holla!

I am already tired of another Radam G hater.

RG how do you get so many of these hate groupes?!?

@A-Seng, I will give you my take and half the people in boxing take tomorrow. But idiots are cyberspace stalking me because of their ignorance of Filipino contrbutions to modern boxing and their deep hatred of Da Manny.

I gotta get to Da Manny Wildcard Boxing Gym of Mindanao. Holla!

urone2 says:

This is great to have a debate on this sight you become a hater of someone, I see the sight posters are about trying to run off enyone who has a differnet opinion. I've seen enoughnow to know that these are not real boxing fans and it is terribly hard to find real one in the world we have today. You guys just effectively turned this into one big joke for me. Not only can you not handle a person who challeges your opinion, you have to resort to name calling and weak unfounded references to try and prove your point. I was trying to see how pointless this would really be and boy it was worse than I expected. I'll do all of you great boxing knowledge having people here a favor, I'll ban myself from this sight. This was one of the most worthless conversations I've ever been involved in. One last dig before I sign off this for good. Bradley won the fight against Pacquioa much like Pacquioa won the Thrid fight against Marquez. it was a closely contested fight that the judge rule in favor of Bradley. Then Marquez put Pacquioa to sleep and Bradley beat Marquez. Which leaves Bradley as the top dog amongst the group, say what you want bu that the way it is. These are the type of thing that happen when fans(fighter fans) post stupid stuff like a fighter can't be beat. The only fighters that couldn't be beat are the ones that quit before their number was up. So, you guy go find your next fighter and make him unbeatable then when he loses a close decision cry about how he was robbed. That the Mantality of a fighter fan, a true fight fan would not attack a boxer because when he was in a close fight he believed he won. For Marquez I don't think he's on roids, he's add wieght to his workout and it changed his body. Manny ran into a great right hand that took him out, That has happened to some of the best fighters in the world. Still fighter fans/alot of Pacquioa fan didn't believe it would happen and when it did the other guy was cheating. Now I'm COMPLETELY done with you guy and this forum, Radam G and amayseng you've made this forum a joke especially with the way you type Radam G just silly.

Radam G,

this isnt a debate statement, this is a derogatory statement on someones character......thats is why i wrote what i did. i never call someone names or put them down personally. when you attack a certain poster and make comments on their character it is clear you have an agenda.... i welcome all opinions and debates its how we get learn here.

I am a huge fan of pac and floyd with jmm close to them. he is a boxing professor and one of the best counterpunchers of our generation...

i dont hate because he beat pac or accuse him of roids because pac lost.....

the proof is there, first i have medical background in genetics, anatomy and physiology, this has been my lifes work studying this and working with the human body. at 40 you do not have the testosterone and ability to add more muscle and make the strides he did physically compared to when he was 33.
at a physiological level it is impossible without illegal chemicals and help...

secondly he has hit manny in their fights with prob 200 right hands, now all of a sudden his power is so thudding that he lands through pacs guard and knocks him down on his *** in the 3rd round?
the knockout punch was devastating but pacs momentum was carrying him into it...it was the first knockdown which was more telling.....all of a sudden the sharp punching jmm is now a one punch killer?
also his new trainer is a guy who is well known for developing and beating olympic testing for years and years...

thirdly, i played ball with guys for years who had average hitting power, then they get on this stuff and i watch them in a matter of months now hitting with greater force and power...ive seen it first hand...

its not about hating on a fighter because he beat my fighter, i love both those fighters .

but jmm couldnt handle not getting the wins he thought he deserved from pac and he would do ANYthing to beat him, anything...........and i feel he did...

Joke is this peabrain on a bad diet. Urone666, you don't run this Universe. Is your real-time life such a loss that you believe that you can fly up into cyberspace, crush into this Universe and whale-belly bully everybodee and dey momma? Ahab, PLEASE!. , , STOP IT! There is help out there for you.

Change your diet, lose a few pounds and that rude-@ss controlling tude. You don't control what or how I write and post, Dude! You can whale the heck outta this sea of knowledge, Pvt. Ahab. Fly to the sun and crispy fry yourself. Holla!

If I were mean and cruel, like this A-hole Urone triple zero, I would post his photo. Dude is a not-small mess. Hehehe! But he probably thinks that the flab is muscles. Hehehe! Now we know why he's cyberspace clowning. With his image, in-real life he is drowning.

He needs somebody to pick on. And believes that Asians are the new scapegoats for race-picking on. So that is why da he-bytch comes after me. He's a real-life coward. And cowards try to control because they don't dig "The threatre of the unexpected." These L-chubbies actually believe that they can bluff and tuff and ruff TSS readers/posters into weak-controlled-by-'em bytches. Hahaha! Not in my long-life time. Holla!