PREDICTION PAGE: Whodoya Like? Marquez or Bradley?

BY The Sweet Science ON October 09, 2013

Bradley Marquez final PC 131009 002a f59bf

Oct 9, 2013,Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez pose with the Top Rank Knockouts and Tecate ladies during the final press conference at the Wynn Las Vegas for their upcoming world championship fight, Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

Ima holla at JMM with a mid fight stoppage.

Imma holla at a lift draw. Bambi Bradley -- with those big doggs -- is going to be speed city. But, with his big, ole cranium, he is going to bust Hulquez's eyelids wide open. And that he is going to be a pity.

Hulkquez will be crookedly in the fight, even though a blind man would be able to see the Cali Cranium Crusher dominating the whole fight. Turtle-footed Hulkquez -- even more slow with dat "Fallen" Angel Heredia's syet in him -- will not be able to found Bambi Bradley in dat squared jungle.

Poor Californian Tim Bradley! He was tar babied against "American Bottom-Feeders'-Hated" Da Manny, just as must as "White Hope" Californian Jimmy Jeffries was tar babied against "Unforgivable Blackness" Johnny Jefferson Johnson over a 100 year ago. Holla!

teaser says:

I agree with Radman ....Bradley 12 decision cause of his legs and speed plus volume ...and Marquez not having a foot to step on to know when to throw the right hand

Hop says:

I'll go Marquez, as I've said. For one thing I need to be convinced that Tim is all-the-way right after I saw Provodnikov repeatedly batting his head around like a beach ball on ocean waves. As TB himself admits, his speech was slurred for a [I]weeks[/I] afterward! I'm concerned for him.

Wish Timothy well, for sure, and will gladly be back on here admitting I picked wrongly if he beats JMM.

riverside says:

UD. Marquez, too much skill from JMM, Bradley's preparation will carry him to the 12th round, but I can see him bouncing off the canvass at least once.

riverside says:

[QUOTE=riverside;38360]you gotta remember Bradley lost 10 out of 12 rounds to Manny, IMO...... Bradley nearly lost vs Russian Ruslan Prodv. I can see TB fight on Friday night's pretty soon. But then again TB has proven us wrong before,or at least the judges have?[/QUOTE]

You are correct riverside. bradley lost 10/12 rounds to pac in a clear loss.

and the russian beat bradley, should have had 3 knockdowns(if i remember correctly) scored. JMM is light years skill wise ahead of the tough russian. although a bit slower, jmm remains crafty, just like other top pugilists in hopkins, mayweather and ward...

Real Talk says:

I'm with Hop, Dinamita by UD or possibly stoppage. Marquez is a crafty nasty boxer puncher and great technician counterpuncher. Bradley can box too but seems to only do so when in survival mode of late and has abandoned his skills in favor of mauling and brawling which is a bad move against a sharp shooter assasin like Marquez who finishes very good and sets traps. What Bradley comes to fight will be interesting to see and will be key. Dueces

Its very interesting this fight is being hyped as a battle between the 2 Two top-dogs who beat Pacqioua. That phasing produces the strangest ringing in my ears. Cause its only half true.

Personally I want Marquez to win. Would love to see it.
And after hearing Bradley say screwball things like "I can't wait to take Marquez's best punch". It makes me wonder if he's already lost...certainly nothing you would ever hear come out of the mouth of Mayweather.

But Bradley is damn near a middleweight... Has biceps the size of bowling balls and can't break an egg. What he does have is more movement than Marquez can ever get from a hi tech workout. And he actually knows how to box.

If Bradley uses his smarts he'll win. If he uses the Macho side of his boxing brain...he'll lose.

The Good Doctor says:

I think I said this in another post, but I will say it again; Bradley has not shown to be a very smart fighter. He tries to trade when he should dance (Prodnikov, Pac) and dances when he should be blasting (Alexander, Abregu, Holt). I have noticed to that Bradley's jab needs some work too. It seems a little more clubbing (I.e Berto) than it does straight and snapping. The reason that I bring that up is because one of the best ways to keep any boxer off balance, especially a crafty counter puncher such as JMM is a good stiff jab. Add those things together and I got Marquez winning 8-4. However, I do think Marquez will hit the canvas early on.

The Good Doctor says:

I think I said this in another post, but I will say it again; Bradley has not shown to be a very smart fighter. He tries to trade when he should dance (Prodnikov, Pac) and dances when he should be blasting (Alexander, Abregu, Holt). I have also noticed that Bradley's jab needs some work too. It seems a little more clubbing (I.e Berto) than it does straight and snapping. The reason that I bring that up is because one of the best ways to keep any boxer off balance, especially a crafty counter puncher such as JMM is a good stiff jab. Add those things together and I got Marquez winning 8-4. However, I do think Marquez will hit the canvas early on.

Grimm says:

Marquez.

The Shadow says:

I hope Marquez wins. By the way, we have the latest challenger to the Klitschkos: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kUsgj0Of-0

spit bucket says:

I'll go with Marquez - ring smarts, should be able to befuddle Bradley, riding high - super confident after Pac KO - stamina - superb timing - more power than TB - Nacho in the corner - UD 12

Wow, The Shadow! That was one funny video. Old dude can get down with that O-G noise. I've heard and seen him do it since he were a 100-pound lighter and blackheaded or maybe salt and pepper. Hehehe! How time flies? Holla!

The Shadow says:

LOL RG, you know him?? He was talking the same junk over 20 years ago. Went into the Goosen gym, started poppin' off about how he wanted to be heavyweight champion and could beat any sucka in sight.

They put him in the ring with a hopelessly undersized national amateur champion. (You know where this is going...)

He got his arse got beat down in 20 SECONDS!! Received a "sweet kayo," was knocked down to the canvas in sections and ran out out the gym. He ended up SUING the Goosens!! LMAO!

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Hehehehe! Wow! that sounds very familiar. Nothing much changes under the sun. Holla!

The Shadow says:

I found the report!! Look and laugh your butt off: [url]http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-02/sports/sp-69_1_boxing-club-s-president

pikon says:

it's gonna be a good fight from start to finish..

Carmine Cas says:

I like Marquez in this fight, but who knows what will happen with the shady Vegas judging

Marquez should have retired. He's gonna bytch whine like always, after Bambi rams and swats his arse.

In the "Fallen" Angel Heredia's roids-and-PEDs creation of Hulkquez, Marquez didn't do syet against Da Manny, but lotto knocked him down and lotto KHTFO after stepping on his tiny foot.

Hulkquez won't be able to do that jive to Big Foot Bambi Bradley. BFBB is gonna stink the night up getting his dodge on with those big-arse doggs. Then he will feather punch the syet outta the stumbling top-heavy-with-dat-syet-in-him Hulkquez.

I would not be surprised if Marquez inside that juiced-up, injected-up-on-dat-syet Hulkquez come out and says: "No MAS!"

We are dealing with "The Theatre of the Unexpected." And something unexpected is flying all up in the air. Can't you feel it?

Hulkquez is going down. That cheat is going to look like a clown. His smile will be upside down. And he will be ready to leave town.

Later for Sin City. On those corrupted crooks and cheats, I don't have an iota of pity. Hehehe!

Buy GOLD! Be BOLD! Visit the Pilipinas, China, Taiwan, Brunei, Nepal, India, Singapore, Japan, Hawaii, North and South Korea, Dubai, Qatar and Thailand. Holla!

Where is TSS's own "deep water?" Come back, SHANE -- I mean DEEP WATER! Your pocket should be heavy now from all the gold that you have bought. Holla!

The weigh in pics today will truly let us know if JMM is still on the juice or not.

If so like I said, jmm mid fight stoppage. Bradley gets concussed from a sneeze these days, if jmm lands a

sharp shot he will follow up and get him out.

Deepwater has gone MIA

SouthPaul says:

I believe Deep was banned.

Bradley is damaged goods. Marquez by decision or late stoppage.

[QUOTE=Radam G;38458]Hehehehehehehehe! Hahahahaha! Very FUNNY, A-Seng! OMFG! "Bradley gets concussed from a sneeze these days." [BIG, BIG GRIN!] That is the line of the YEAR. You are riding near 2,000 posts and are getting more witty and witty.

Between that 3g Thread that you started and got the BIGGEST post in TSS History, and that line, you are right up there for the TSS 2013 "Reader of The Year." Holla![/QUOTE]

hence why i dont use proper capital letters, grammar ect....

The Shadow says:

[QUOTE=amayseng;38465]appreciate the compliment RG, I am quite busy and dont have much time to sit and reflect in depth as i would like .

hence why i dont use proper capital letters, grammar ect....

i turn in notes all day for doctors and insurances which have to be perfect so when i write here i am very improper!![/QUOTE]

Your unique writing style is your trademark. Don't change it.

brownbomber says:

@radam

That's my friends' dad...

Shoulder Roll Defense says:

Bradley by decision if he boxes!

Whenever Bradley fights I predict an accidental headbutt will end the night. This time I pick JMM by KO. When JMM gets Tim in trouble he won't let him off the hook the way the Russian guy did. Ref stops the fight, 7th or 8th round. I agree with the great RG, Ameyseng is the ROTY this year. With the disapearance of Deep it's a one horse race. This award has been botched before, the "ball has been dropped" before. Lets hope the powers that be get it right this time. I'd also like to thank Carmine Cas for fighting with Radam. This place has become a little too peaceful.

@Roast, I agree with your prediction, funny with the CC comment, also, thanks for the ROTY compliment, I feel like a blessed student on this forum just trying to soak up and learn as much as I can about this wonderful craft of boxing and life from some outstanding mentors.

@The Roast, here from the P-Islands, as of round four, Bradley is ahead three rounds to one. And Hulkquez is fading quickly. Holla!

jmm is landing some hard shots, few and far between as i expected from the 40 year old

lets see if bradley gets careless and gets caught

so far he looks good

Okay, the view from the P-Island is that Bradley is winning through eight rounds seven to one. Holla!

yep.

jmm just hurt bradley in round 9

bradley fighting or should i say boxing very very smart, staying away and just boxing to a points decision

We are in the championship rounds, and Bradley is winning eight to two. Holla!

The only way that Hulkquez can win is by kayo. Holla!

Bradley won the 12th round and the bout nine rounds to three. Now, let's if he gets it. Holla!

Bradley won it. Holla!

And I won a ton of moola. Because I bet a split decision for Bradley or a draw. Holla!

Hulkquez didn't do syet against Bradley. Same same as against Da Manny, except for the two one-shots. Holla!

jmm is sneaky though and lands some sharp punches inside..

his agility and foot speed is gone he can no longer keep up with the top guys...

i thought he would land a solid shot and daze tim and get him out, i was wrong and bradley fought a smart

fight

good call Radam

The whining, crybaby-bytch Marquez in the body of Hulkquez dashed to the dressing room thinking he won. Holla!

he is in there as we speak being interviewed and complaining

OMG! Marquez said that he was robbed. YUP! RIGHT! The whining bytch claims that he has been robbed six times. Hehehehe! And my palace on Venus were taken by some bad bytches. Hehehe! Holla!