Vegan Diet A BIG Key To Timothy Bradley's Success

BY The Sweet Science ON October 01, 2013

Bradley-Indio-media-day -10-1-2013 2bd6bBradley Blog Part 3: Monday, September 30

Question to Bradley - You stick to a very strict vegan diet before all of your fights. What’s the story behind this decision? Have you always done this throughout your career?

Bradley: "I have used this diet since 2008. I first tried it when I was preparing for my challenge of WBC super lightweight champion Junior Whittier -- my first world title fight -- and after seeing the results it gave me I have tried to stay as loyal to it as possible.

"It helps keep my body clean and it provides me with a tremendous amount of energy due to my body spending less energy breaking down foods like meats. This is a big key factor in my fitness.

"I told a reporter recently that I feel totally superior over any athlete who gets into the ring with me. The energy is always there. I feel so alive. My senses and reflexes ar so acute. It's an incredible feeling. Rest, preparation, rest, hard work - but rest is very important. It gives you the right kind of balance.

"With a vegan diet you always have energy, so much that sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night. You feel light. You don't feel bulky or heavy. This would benefit any athlete in any sport."

In my hometown, the Palm Greens Cafe prepare my meals for the week and deliver them to my house. The owners even named a special smoothie after me - "The Bradley Ultra Greens," which includes kale, spinach, apple, ginger, mint, banana with other ingredients. They're great folks!

"The Vegan Diet means no meat or dairy products whatsoever. It makes me feel so much better going into this big fight against Marquez. When my fight with Marquez is over the needle on my energy gauge will still read Full because of my diet and training regimens.

"You will see my physique. I will be a lean, mean fighting machine when I get into the ring and beat Marquez on October 12."

24/7 Bradley/Marquez episode 2 debuts Sat., Oct. 5 on HBO.

Bradley vs. Marquez takes place Sat., Oct. 12 live on HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT.

interesting. he sure did thin out quickly the last few weeks...

Jmm looks jacked, ridiculous vascularity and muscle striation... speculate if you want, or dont, i will.

not natural.

Hop says:

Q: "Why did the tofu cross the road?"

A: "To prove he wasn't chicken."

I wonder if T Bradley lost weight off dat big-arse cranium and those long, thick doggs! Hehehe!

OH, YUP! Shame on the "Fallen" Angel Heredia. He got Hulkquez so full of dat syet that Hulkquez's veins in the arms are thickly bulging. If one or two or more of those bad boys POP, Hulkquez may just suffer severe internal bleeding before he knows it. And 75 percent of the time that spells a quick stalking from the grim reaper.

Lucky for Hulkquez that Big Foot can bambi down more than he can get down and PUNCH! Or Hulkquez would fade back to Marquez, and the angel of death would fly into dat squared jungle and pull him out of dat eye-candy, roids-and-PEDs-filled body.

Sorry if I'm saying morbid. But this is the HURT BUSINESS, or like the late, great Sugar Ray Robinson told a senator after the senator asked him did he try to hurt his opponent -- Jimmy Doyle -- who died after the bout: "...this is da hurt bitnezz..." Holla!

I'm proof that a 60 year old man can get as buff as JMM.... the only substance needed is free testosterone which you young guys 54 and under should have an ample supply of naturally unless you are ingesting a lot of xenoestrgens. In that case you are probably growing breasts.
There is nothing abnormal about Jmm at least when given the eyeball test when you know the natural potential of the human body.
That veggie diet is a great way to facilitate a good physique too. The elimination of animal fat is key...try coconut and hempseed oil instead.
But I doubt there's any diet in the world that can improve Bradley's punching power. And the guy looks like a middleweight bodybuilder.
Go figure.

Carmine Cas says:

I remember reading an article several months ago on TSS regarding meat vs non meant diet. The author was saying how he went to the gym and sparred a fighter, was not impressed with his power. He later went onto discover he was a vegetarian and suggested that he eat meat. This fighter did and his power increased. Does anyone remember this? Is the absence of animal proteins a detriment to one's power?

Hop says:

In that case you are probably growing breasts.

Oh, man. 'Moobs' are worse than a big ol' belly.

Poor kid. There's still time ...

Toledo. Wrote an artical about SRR eating rare bloody steaks which proportedly improved his power...great story it wasn't intended to be a medical dissertation.

Oh, man. 'Moobs' are worse than a big ol' belly.

Poor kid. There's still time ...

YIKES!!!... A little censorship next time...lol

Wow, B-Sug! Do some more research. That above kid's photo that you put above is a victim of the pharmaceutical antipsychotic drug Risperdal. There is a class-action suit happening NOW! I told you we Pinoys are up in everybody's grill. Several of cousins -- the lawyers are involved in da multi-million-dollar gitdown [sic].

That jive-antipsychotic drug causes kids from five to 18 to grow boobs. I know that O-Gs, like yourself, can naturally muscle up. I'm from a family of natural muscled-up dudes. My three-year-old nephew is muscle city. And my 113-year-old uncle [Tio Mamoy] is muscle pity. Hehehe!

With all the above, Marquez is Hulkquez because he is on data syet. I've known him for 25 years since I kicked his arse in the amateurs. He is whining dirty! And wanted the glory. And he's willing to deal with the consequences later. And he will. Holla!

WRONG! Super Pugilistic arch-master weaving TSS Scribe S-To wrote about SRR drinking cow blood and eating raw steak, because SRR believed the nonsense of improved power. But it got his arse toxic. And he felt out like a bytch in his bout with Light heavyweight Joey Maxim.

The above reminds me of GOAT Ali taking hands full of thyroid pills because a quack told him that it would give him stamina and strength.

Toddler Radam G was bytch-baby crying because Larry Holmes almost murdered the GOAT.

There is no juices, bloods or magic pills for whup-arse boxing. You're better knowing how to "Hard work, DEDICATION!" YUP! I did it. I bit off Money May! Holla!

Radam, You may very well be the "most interesting man in the world" !!

Carmine Cas says:

Lol I was talking about a different article

Wow, B-Sug! Do some more research. That above kid's photo that you put above is a victim of the pharmaceutical antipsychotic drug Risperdal. There is a class-action suit happening NOW! I told you we Pinoys are up in everybody's grill. Several of my cousins -- the lawyers -- are involved in da multi-million-dollar gitdown [sic].

Not sure how to respond RG... I don't know any thing about the fat kid aside from the fact of how pathetic he looks.... My comment was referring to the effects of xenoestrogens and its effects on
Reducing the free testosterone level in men...which produces boobs in Men ...or moobs. Its not secret science information and its readily available at your finger tips. All I can say about your claims about Marquez is show us the proof... Just one iota.

Hop says:

YIKES!!!... A little censorship next time...lol

LOL. Will do, man. You're so right. Like this:

Nobody ever bought proof about Da Manny, B-Sug! But with great courage, you talk about how he could be on it. Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Radam does not like the taste of his own medicine. I never accused Pacquiao of PED's infact I was one saying Mayweather was scared of him back in '09 & '10. But I opened my eyes and saw the big picture both sides were too blame, especially the bob father who dam dam likes to brown nose. People still think Manny was on that shyt, get your head out of arse my friend

Wow! Like a spitted! C Cas is a super poser and buster who is seeking attention from me. Since when did he become B-Sug? B-Sug has hinted that Da Manny might be on dat syet tons of time. I don't care Jack or Jill or about dey pail of water on a hill about C Cas spittin' about Da Manny being dat syet. Trust me! A grain of salt is what I take with everything this hater says. Next he will be saying he never post dumbsyet inflammatory The Ugly American war propaganda about Asians eating a large "consumption of dogs" and then "Chinese and Korean eating domestic animals."

Wow! Talkin' about stalking troll. OMFG! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Keep running bambi bytch, just like Bradley you head but and run. I'm just adding my two cents into you and B-Sug's conversation, this is a forum. Calling me a "stalker troll" lmao you're the one still whining about the same topic getting all in my "kool-aid", I keep proving you wrong get over it, you lost.

You like to attack people with your jive but when they come at you you scream "cyber stalker", go back under your bridge troll and only come out when it's boxing related.

P.S. take off the pink fedora, you ain't man enough little boy

LOL. Will do, man. You're so right. Like this:

Ha....ha...what do you have Hop a special effects studio with every reference known to man?...I like it, they say a picture is worth a thousand words....lol