Cotto And Roach Look To Oct. 5

BY The Sweet Science ON September 19, 2013

Cotto media day 003 85f3f

September 18, 2013, Hollywood,Ca. --- Three-time world champion Miguel Cottotrains during media day with trainer Freddie Roach at the Wildcard Boxing Club in Hollywood,Ca. Cotto is preparing for his upcoming 12-round super welterweight battle against current top-five contender Delvin Rodriguez. Promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions and Top Rank, in association with Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing and Tecate, Cotto vs. Rodriguez will take place Saturday, October 5 at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida,televised live on HBO Championship Boxing. --- Photo Credit : Gene Blevins - Top Rank

puncher says:

If he does not stay on Delvin it is going to be a long night for Cotto.

Bernie Campbell says:

The Normandy invasion Y The Battle of the bulge!

SouthPaul says:

I'll be passing thru Orlando for this one, fresh in from Miami, via way of LA. Then in reverse. Shadow, holler at me with a good restaurant recommendation in Miami. I ain't picky so recommend away!

The Shadow says:

Sure, bro! Be glad to help! Where in Miami are you? There are tons of different food places from all the different cultures here!

Hit up south beach

You won't regret it!

The Shadow says:

I'm in South Beach, South Paul. Hanging out with some ladies, including one from New Haven who went to same gym with Chad Dawson.

If you come to South Beach, I know a Peruvian place that is AWESOME. You can get a wicked meal for $10. There is also a street with Latin restaurant right down the street called Espanola Way. Other places may charge you a little much.

You should also check out Ali's old gym where I got my arse beat when I first got here hahaha. They just moved from the original location (guess rent was too much) but it's the same people Angelo Dundee worked with and they're super nice. Got great stories too.

Anyway, just let me know!

SouthPaul says:

Thanks for the input, fellas. I'll be in South Beach. What's the name of the Peruviuan spot?????

The Shadow says:

When will you be here? Inbox me bro! It's called Goyo El Pollo: http://www.yelp.com/biz/goyo-el-pollo-miami-beach

There's also a Mexican spot where you get some KILLA tacos and burritos. It's not a restaurant but you can get nice lunch.

SouthPaul says:

I'll be there from Tuesday thru Friday. Holla'!