Pacquiao, Rios Visit Tiananmen Square in China

BY The Sweet Science ON July 29, 2013

Pacquiao Rios TiananmenSquare 130729 001a

July 29, 2013, Beijing,China --- "Tiananmen Square " --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao (R) and former world champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios (L) make a revolutionary promotional appearance at the infamous Tiananmen Square, Monday in the center of Beijing,China.

Pacquiao and Rios are in town for a Tuesday press conference to announce their upcoming mega fight in November. Both fighters are making a stop in Beijing as part of their world-wide media tour which will also include stops in Shanghai, Singapore, New York and finally ending up in Los Angeles. Pacquiao vs Rios will battle on Sunday, November 24 from The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China and will be televised live in the US, Saturday, Nov. 23, 9pm ET/6pm PT on HBO Pay-Per-View. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

This country needs a revolt.
It will never change until we physically force it.

From Tiananmen Square to Washington D.C. nothing is fair. Life is a bytch. And of that, so many people are unaware. Hate, hell and death come in a pair. But broke people have given up and don't care. Freedom of prosperity, the masses will always be in a long line waiting to share. And most will get no where. An optical illusion is played on them in the Western Hemisphere. Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Bunch of savages running this country I tell ya. I agree we do need a physical revolution,a spark of the harsh truth might possibly ignite one. But it's def not all fine and dandy in the Orient; federal scandals, government monitoring, crimes against humanity are not just limited to the US. In fact many governments are guilty of it, we're just the biggest hypocrites because we preach against what we do behind the scene.

No where is "all fine and dandy" for the poor. And in "the Orient," no one tell 'em to look for a magic door. Hypocrisy is none and void. We don't have don't duckers like Lil' Floyd! And we don't have politrick pluckers that need to be annoyed. Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Eh Manny is just as guilty as Floyd, or the Bob father who has a had a huge influence on manny's career. Yeah Floyd had all the excuses but manny stood silent while uncle bob matched them. I guess you guys just have others speak for yourself while you stay silent. Don't get me started with politics lol

It is da d@mn poor! It is no magic door. Da Manny ain't Money May. And Money May ain't Da Manny! They ain't guilty of syet! And the BobFather works for Da Manny. Don't get it twisted. Wow! Somebody is imagining a bizarre dream of being supreme. Da Manny is the captain of his ship. Just ask Muhammad Murad Muhammad, Oscar Dela Hoya and Money May. Da Manny already kicked their arses in court for millions.

You are strong with making up jive and believing it. Hahaha! You have the wrong scoop. You are not in this loop! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Let's not be snobby Radam, it's the middle class and below ask Deep Water. You perpetuate this false sense of ethnic chauvinism. Pacquiao has freddy roach speak for him and bob arum run his career, everybody in the know is aware of that. I'm not out of the loop you're just loopy lol. If manny really wanted to fight floyd, all he had to do was open his mouth, but instead he stood silent while bob arum made every excuse why the fight couldn't be made at the time, and they aligned with merriweather's excuses. The truth is bob arum and floyd didn't want the fight for various reasons including both being scared, if "Da Manny" was man enough he would have told uncle bobby to step aside and called out floyd, but he stood silent. And let bobfather turn him into a cash cow while he beat has beens, creating this optical illusion as the p4p fighter. Bob Arum knew there was a good chance Floyd could be manny, he didn't want to sacrifice his cash lamb to mayweather and merriweather wanted to keep his "0" and the marketability that comes with it. But now that Manny's career is coming to an end, the Bobfather might be willing to work with Mayweather and cash out. Long story short, Bob Arum is the boss of Manny's career not vice versa. Anyone can hire a lawyer and sue Mayweather and Golden Boy for defamation, doesn't make them a boss. What makes them a man is handling it in the ring which manny didn't

Wow! Somebody is tripping with the big J! I'm glad that I don't have zelophobia. The only thing that I "perpetuate" is reality and truth. "Ethnic chauvinism" is fronting for weak he bytches.

The poor exist! I spend a lot of my life helping as many of them as I can RISE. Talking about "snobby!" The shoe fits you so well that you are more inattention blind and behind than I could imagine.

God Gave Da Manny a mouth and a brain, and Da Manny uses what he has to get what his wants. He is nobody's -- and I mean NOBODY'S -- TAR BABY! A term you neither dig nor interpret correctly. The Brooklyn Jew BobFather is a dear associate and friend of the Da Manny. Nothing less! Fanfaronades has time on their hands, hate in their hearts and dirt on their minds. They are so full of syet. They cannot believe anything that is LEGIT! No one is cattle driving, slave driving or any other type of driving Da Manny.

Oh, YUP! Da Manny is a GOLDEN cash COW! And nobody wipes his/her arse with him as if he is a towel.

Wow! You really want to be in the loop! So much so that you believe your own manufacturing poop. Maybe you should manufacture yourself a poop scooper, so that you can clean up dat syet. Let it GO! Let it GO! You are in annother [sic] LUV T-K-O! Da Manny is Da Manny's BOSS! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

Hahahahaha still playing the "you're the typical naive american" I am the complete opposite my blind friend, in fact I'm pretty sure Uncle Sam has tracked me for all kinds incriminating US and political information that I view post, blogged, shared, etc. And obviously you the "cyber stalker" have too but your IP tracker isn't up to par (yet say you'll hook me up with the latest technology via the orient lmao). And the fact being that I am of half middle eastern descent it make's it kind of hard for me to be an ignorant when I've clashed with ignorant racist Americans all my life. And I have been out the US, and I plan on traveling to Asia to experience the beauty of the continent. Yes Tar Baby is a nickname used by several black boxers in the past, I man up you don't I tell you once again go check boxingrec for the result of the 2nd hammerin hank Lou Ambers fight, mister I'll put all money in the bank on that knock out by Lou Ambers. Your skirts blowing up son, chill with those hello kitty panties.

God gave everyone that Radam, however Manny fails to use his mouth outside of the ring during negotiations and promotions, and his brain inside of the ring lol. God blessed him with great boxing ability, the Bob Father runs the show, just like many of his brethren run our country. Uncle Bob feeds manny handpicked opponents for him to beat, creating this illusion of greatness at WW. But he didn't want to sacrifice his cash cow to Mayweather at the time. If Manny wanted to fight Mayweather than why didn't he just say something? It seemed as though the media had to practically interrogate manny to get it out of him. He fights who the Bob father tells him too, bob father has even lent him money in advance when his asian son was in jam. With all the bs that comes out of your mouth the editors of this sight will need a poop scooper do you kiss your wife with that dirty mouth. And no I just call a spade a spade, hate it or love it.

And it's time to SELL gold with inflation evening out, the price is dropping. Don't try be like a mainstream american emcee rhyming just to rhyme bs, rapping as a slave for the corporate controlled record labels. Although you do make many valid points; you're just the weak insecure jealous type who perpetuates this propaganda to create this false sense of superiority.

Carmine Cas says:

In addition the Venetian Macau owned by the Las Vegas Sands Corp, is an American company although there will be no US tax on the fight none the less some Americans are still making money of da manny and the Chinese population. I know how much you love the flow of American money asia

Wow! You taught me something. I didn't know anything about black fighters using "tar baby." Matter of fact, the "Great White Hope" James Jeffries was put in the position of being the most tar babied boxers in history.

BTW, you being "Half Middle Eastern" doesn't mean JACK or Yakub! In San Diego, Cali, USA, we a Congressman of Middle East descent. He tries to pass himself off as white and has strong hatred of minorities especially those from the Middle East. Darrell Issa is his name. He cracks up most people with a brain. Just because you are what you are doesn't mean that you cannot be racist.

Any way, I don't understand your point. An IP tracker is not a spy object. Hehehe! You crack me up! I am what I am. And that is all that I am. A superiority complex is for losers. I don't roll that way. And I'm nothing that you say. I'm a guy that is super okay. I don't know who you are trying to play. Let it lay! Have a gold -- I mean a good -- day! Holla!

And PAC chuckled and laughed when they asked him if he was scare he'd lose to Floyd.

That was on a nationally televised show at noon.

All over the country.

An world in fact.

PAC was also on the Jim Rome radio show about two years ago discussing the Floyd fight with Jim , I was listening live, and PAC told Jim Floyd won't sign the contract. When asked why PAC said he figured Floyd was scared to lose.
PAC also said he offered Floyd winner take 60-40. Floyd declined.

So PAC has opened up at times about Floyd.

BTW! You are wrong! Check your facts. Vegas doesn't own syet in Macau. You have been brain washed and snow jobbed again. Chinese are in partnership with Yanks. I know that well. Thank you, Prez Dick Nixon. You sold the USA out for chicken scatch. I luv my Yank partners. They don't pay U.S. taxes and they know how to behavior and con their folks back home on the mainland USA. Optical illusions are everywhere. If you play, you pay.

Again, Vegas doesn't own syet in Macau or Manila or Abu Dhabi. Learn, brotha! LEARN! To know da truth , for it YEARN! I'm out! I got thing to do in China, and places to go. Go to bed there in the USA! Holla!

Carmine Cas says:

I've had experiences that have made me who I am, I am not racist like you perpetuate me to be. I have beat up racists who have accussed me of killing their family memebers in 9/11. So you coming from an asian background assimilating into American culture doesn't mean JACK SH*T. And although this is a hotly debatable subject and even do not necessarily agree with it; people of middle eastern descent are considered white. They consider themselves, many applications of employment will have Caucasian (non Hispanic, middle eastern, etc), demographic surveys state the same. Long story short they are officially classified as white. I plan on moving to San Diego I'd love to smack that racist arse

I did check my facts homie and this is the result http://www.sandschinaltd.com/sands/en/home The casino subsidiary of Las Vegas Sands Corp. So the Yanks at least own it partially, it is listed property. I don't know if you know where Vegas is but that's where the HQ is. Well isn't that something, the young American has taught the egotistical older asian a few new things, why don't you take that to the bank Lou Ambers

Carmine Cas says:

[QUOTE=amayseng;34312]PAC was on espns first take last year where they talked about fighting mayweather with Skip bayless and Stephen a smith.

That was on a nationally televised show at noon.

All over the country.

An world in fact.[/QUOTE]

Yes you're two posts are very true, but did Manny actually say I want to fight Floyd? Like I said in my preceding posts, the media just asks manny questions. He didn't go out of his way and call out floyd like other fighters have done with floyd or any rival. The effort wasn't really there. The phone conversation they had, where Mayweather said if I get hurt all I have is boxing, you have a political career etc. Listen I blame both, Mayweather had his excuses, but my point is that if Manny was much more vocal the fight could have been done, he would have shown everyone listen I am ready to fight, this guy is making all the excuses. Mayweather would have had his back against the wall, with everyone pointing the finger at him. What held him back? Uncle bobby, from interviews and media appearance manny is more reserved but $100 million could have been made easily why not be more vocal?