Kendall Holt Is Clean

BY The Sweet Science ON April 09, 2013

GaryShawProductionsSTATEMENT BY KENDALL HOLT

April 8, 2013 - I am pleased to announce that according to laboratory results I am not under suspicion of having taken a banned substance in connection with my bout against Lamont Peterson.

We have received an email from Dr. David Eichner, Director of the WADA accredited Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory that my results "do not suggest doping."

As explained to me, "intact HCB" indicates the use of that banned substance. A confirmatory test reflected that I did not have "intact HCB" and thus doping was ruled out in my case.

There is an atypical finding for "non-intact HCB," which, as explained to me, is naturally produced. That finding will be explored further by my physicians.

This explanation, too, was provided directly by the Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory located in Salt Lake City.

I requested a full WADA drug screening at the time of my bout with Lamont Peterson. Under the circumstances I am very glad that I did because it not only provided protection against drug cheating but also alerted me when I finally got the proper information of the need for further medical testing.

I look forward to returning to the ring at 147 lbs.

Its like I said before ...
.Suspicion ... Accusation.....persecution.... Then the truth comes out... People want to see the worst before the process is even completed.
For all we know he could still be using but how would I anybody ever know that? And officially he gets a pass.
I really haven't cared one way or the other for Holt... For quite some time now.. At this stage of his boxing career no amount of chemicals could help him anyway.
J

Bullshyt! Da bytch is dirty. Corruption is intense in "The threatre of the unexpected." Get cleared by VADA, than it will be legit. For the right amount of bread, USADA and WADA can stop do reality and actuality and da whole truth from getting on da spread. Holla!

VADA has been right 100 percents of the time on the first try when corrupted-@ss USADA and WADA indicated all clear after indicating suspicious. And it is always "forgot to report steroids taking for Low T (or) vitamins or rotting food."

Both Holt and Lamont Peterson are on dat syet, just as Money May and Big Foot Bradley are juicing, injecting and rubbing. Holla!

Predictable as ever RG.

Ty as ever. I'm reminded of those U.S. Navy dudes who were on drugs, but saying that the doctors -- my peeps -- were getting it wrong, because sometimes corrupted corpmen would switch the tests for the right amount of funds and other benefits. I know da game of blame and or no shame. Some of those corpsmen now work for USADA and WADA. Holla!

WOW! I'm still wondering why TSS Investigative Super Boxing Journalist Spring T has not done a piece on why the corrupted Cali boxing commission FORCED out the NEW Cali boxing commissioner after just a short time on the JOB? He was allegedly hired to clean out corruption and phoniness after the straight-out lies about boxing champion Tony Margarito having bricks in his gloves -- the notorious Plaster of Paris front!

The game is SEEDY and CORRUPTED! And it is about going along to get along, because it is all about da moolah FIRST and FOREMOST. If you make trouble about the covering up of roids and PEDs, you are OUT!

Of course, the newbie commissioner was forced out because he would not play dirty ball. See he was a well, disciplined, honest, retired U.S. Navy man, who didn't play. See roids, PEDs and various illegal drugs have run rampant in the U.S. Armed Forces -- especially the U.S. Navy -- since the illegal war of Viet'Nam.

That new commissioner came in using VADA and VADA-style gocha syet and cracking down on that: SEE NO ROIDS and PEDs; HEAR NO ROIDS and PEDs; And KNOW no ROIDS and PEDs!

The Cali commission cheat muthasuckas could not handle da heat and got dat newbie commissioner da double fudge outta of da kitchen. OMFG! They couldn't handle THE TRUTH! See when Showtime talking-head Antonio Tarver got EXPOSED in Cali for being on dat syet, dat ex-Navy man HAD to GO. Honesty, actuality and reality are not welcomed in a sport of pure seediness, but makes MAD MONEY! If they can bring that MONEY, let 'em use dat roids-and-PEDs HONEY!

Roids-and-PEDs HONEY goes on in nearby Hollywood! Why not ragged-@$$, corrupted, seedy Boxingwood?

In Cali, it is Hollywood and Boxingwood, BABEEE! Hehehehe! Yall betta [sic] LEARN! Now add the corrupted master of Boxingwood. That will be Golden Boy Production. Big Money O will soon stage a bout between outta-da-closet gay Orlando Cruz and a marshmallow for an alphabet-sanctioning organization world title. So GPB and Showtime will be the pioneers in recognizing gay athletes' RIGHTS to "be all that they can be." Hehehe!

It is all good with me. Ain't hating! A lot of the gays are on roids and PEDs too. "Da syet," as Pops Joy May calls it, is in fashion and wide spread. The powers that be ought to quit fronting, and just start title belts for those on roids and PEDs. They can call 'em the "Candy-eye Boby-look world titles. Or maybe they can even call it the Body-building look world titles of boxing. Holla!