Pacquiao Workout, Seen in Times Sq., Goes Well

BY The Sweet Science ON November 30, 2012

Pacquiao Wahlberg 121130 001aNov. 30, 2012, Hollywood,Calif. ---- "PACMAN SMASH HIT IN TIMES SQUARE" --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao (L) gets a visit from actor Mark Wahlberg (R) and his son Michael (far right) before a hard workout Friday at the Wildcard Boxing Club in an unprecedented training session that was broadcast live on a seven stories tall screen in Times Square in New York City. Top Rank produced this live hour-long event in association with MLBAM. Pacquiao is in preparation for the upcoming fourth fight of his historic rivalry against three-division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Márquez Boxing, Tecate, Wonderful Pistachios, Cinemax ‘Banshee,’ Smart Communications, Universal Pictures ‘Django Unchained’ and MGM Grand Hotel & Casino,
Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay Per View from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday, Dec. 8. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

Wow! Lil Floyd and Big Money are getting jealous __ ___. They cannot stand that Da Manny is getting this love! Pac-TIME! Babeee! Holla!

deepwater says:

get marky mark and the funky crew outta here. if you want gossip I have a story for you. i was training at the gym in my building a few years ago, the printing house in nyc, and I was shaking out in the ring getting ready for a real fight. the fitness trainer comes over and ask me to please get out of the ring so his client can do some pad work, what I say! I am getting ready for a real damn fight and I need to use the ropes for my footwork drill! the fitness man/girl whatever he was says my client is very important. my response who the f is your client?!! he responds he is right over there..... this important client was michael lohan father to trainwreck lohan. well deepwater has a big mouth and doesnt like scumbags trying to bully him out of the ring. so deepwater yells at lohan, "hey lohan get the f outta here you white trash, go watch your daughter and get the f outta here unless you want to spar!" well one thing for that guy is he likes to yell. deepwater hops out of ring while fitness man/woman tries to stand in the way while lohan yells who the f am I? well he is about to find out and some guy starts holding lohan back. deepwater says who are you?, you look like a failed actor or something, you can get in the ring too. it was a baldwin brother or something. those 2 d listers left while deepwater held the ring! the moral of the story is whenever you see a lohan try and get them to hit you! it might pay off

Bernie Campbell says:

Manny is true Champion, denounced Gay Marriage in the press! Gotta lot of resistance, probably from the 2 idiots that posted before me! Gave I mean Gave the decision to Bradley that followed! Boxing is full of idiots! To keep the masses contemplating their navels! Politics! Just like that moron Ali with Elijah Mohammed! One thing in contemporary Boxing resounds Manny Pacquiao is the true peoples champion!

Best story d the year thus far!!!!

Bernie Campbell says:

Hey, Lets hear some dirt on you clowns, are you friscoes exempt. How bout sister stories! Like my buddies sister Ann Wolfe!

SouthPaul says:

I just got a text from Sam Watson and his sons. Sends you a shout out!

SouthPaul says:

Btw

Definitely a good story share from Deeeeeeeeeep Water. Lmao.