Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

BY The Sweet Science ON November 23, 2012

bert-guerreroHBO Sports Thanksgiving weekend doubleheader when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: ROBERTO GUERRERO VS. ANDRE BERTO AND KEITH THURMAN VS. CARLOS QUINTANA is seen SATURDAY, NOV. 24 (10:00 p.m. live ET/tape-delayed PT) from Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Cal., exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team of Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Roy Jones Jr. will be ringside for all the action, presented in HDTV and in Spanish on HBO Latino.

Other HBO playdates: Nov. 25 (8:30 a.m.) and 26 (12:15 a.m.)

HBO2 playdates: Nov. 25 (5:30 p.m.) and 27 (11:15 p.m.)

Roberto Guerrero: 146.4 lbs

Andre Berto: 146.8 lbs

I'm pulling for the Cali "Ghost." He ain't scare of no "Haitian Sensation" on roids. I got a Berto-look-alike Voodoo doll. And I'm sticking steroid drain needles all up in its @$$. A witch doctor from Bermuda told me that dark magic for a'couple of bottles of cheap gin and a bag of red beans. Hehehe! What a crazy muthajoker? But if it works, I'm down with it.

I'm showing up to the fights dress in black with a matching black fedora and a white glove on my ____ hand. I aim to curse a steroid cheat. NOPE! Justing jokin' and jivin.' It is up to the Cali Ghost to put on da whuppin.' Holla!

Radam let's move on from all the roids talk Berto was punished for what he did so give him a break. If he wins and all his test come back clean give him his credit don't keep bringing up him using roids cuz it right.

Wrong again, SCLA Ali' DUDE! Tell me what type of punishment did Berto received? Once again, my friend, those pipes you're blowin,' before you be knowin!'

The Cali boxing commission even refused to recognize the VADA and USADA finding that Berto was full of syet. It's a serious conflict of interest going on about juicing when certain Ebonicans -- Berto, Peterson and Money May -- are found full of steriods/PEDs. WTF!

"What's going on?... Tell me what's going?" And that is crooning of the late, great musicman Marvin Gaye, not Radam G. Holla!

I have the ghost with a wide UD or late stoppage.
Berto wont be the same off peds and boxing skill for the ghost will trump bertos sporatic explosiveness or lack there of.

Shoulder Roll Defense says:

Steriods or no steriods, Berto will always be better than Guerrero. However, I'll be the first to eat my crow sandwich if Guerrero defeats him tonight. Berto is the better athlete and his hand speed and power will be the difference tonight. Don't forget that Guerrero couldn't handle Orlando Salido's speed and Berto's hands are much faster than Salido's. My prediction is Berto by late round stoppage or dominating UD. The "Ghost" has bitten off more than he can chew. He should have been matched against somebody like the feather fisted Paulie Malanaggi.

Ghosts don't chew, they SPOOK! Without the roids and PEDs, Berto will have a new LOOK! The Cali Ghost will be able to hit him with a HOOK! Without gettin' on his chemical taking, Berto will get it like from Vicious Victor's arse thrashing that the "Haitian Sensation" TOOK! Holla!

Shoulder Roll Defense says:

The difference is that Victor Ortiz is a bonafide welterweight/jr. middleweight as far as size is concerned. Guerrero was a lightweight last year and he will pay for being the naturally smaller man. Ortiz was able to push Berto back, which is something the smaller Guerrero won't be able to do.

Shoulder Roll Defense says:

I could agree more..

Just give the boi his credit if he's clean come Radam your better then that.

YUP! How much forgiveness and love did you ever give Antonio Margarito, SCLA Ali? That is what I thought! You can forgive one of your own, DUDE! If you are guilty of syet and black, come back. If your are brown, don't bother to stick around.

C'mon, SCLA Ali! Be straight! You ain't right! A spade of guilt, not one way of the other can you tilt. Holla!

SRD, now you KOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNN! Eat that CROW! And do it slow. And give SCLA Ali a bit and some eagle p!$$ to wash it down. Maybe he will drown. Dude is always flying up in your nest. He ought to give it a rest. He is always on your page at every stage. He takes a lot of falls, but he keep hanging onto your balls. What dedication! But like I suspected, without those roids and PEDs in his arse, an arse thrashing was due for the Haitian sensation.

And BTW, quit selling that "natural bigger man" syet. READ and RESEARCH, brotha! In the long history of pugilism, 85 percent of the time the little man fudges up the bigger one -- and that is not a maxim, but a super hard fact. Nowadays believing-syet-about-size people oughta get off those wooden-@ss, giant ponies and onto some real mustangs. Without the syet in him, the bigger man had no bite. Just mean-@ss looking fangs. Hehe! Holla!