PREDICTION PAGE: If You Think Pacquaio Will Win, Drop Pred Here

BY The Sweet Science ON June 07, 2012

Pacquiao Sat tour 120607 001aJune 7, 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao talks with reporters during international television interviews for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. We want to know who you think will win, and how the fight will go down. Go to our Forum, and weigh in!

--- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank copyright 2012

deepwater says:

bradley will be hattoned by round 5

You know me! I'm down with O-P-P! Da Manny in three. That is if the Cali Cranium Crusher is dumb enough not to be bambi-like and run, Run and RUN!

Maybe he is just fronting about this tough-guy act he's putting on on HBO and now in Sin City. For his sake, he is surely perpetrating a fraud of confidence. If that is the case, he will then be put to sleep between seven and nine rounds. But than again, the dude is so musclebound even in the legs, that they make given out in five or six rounds, because with tight muscles, he will be able to stand Da Manny's whup-arse pace.

I just hope that "Desert Fox" General Omar Bradley -- I mean "Desert Drizzling Rain" Tim Bradley -- FIGHT MANO-I-MANO and try the head-crashing-into-Da Manny-jive, so that Da Manny will show to the world how to handle that big, ole dome-to-the-mug cheater. In this case, I will stick with my "Pred" of the desert nomad -- I mean TB -- gettin' da double fudge KAYOED in round three. Holla!

mortcola says:

bradley will be hattoned by round 5

Well put. He has a bit more on the ball than Hatton, but he does not have the kind of refined sharpshooter moves that will cause Pac major problems, nor is he going to be powerful enough in exchanges; his curved punches will also leave him open to hellacious shots. 5 is a good prediction.

MisterLee says:

Bradley will outwork him, box circles around him, make him miss, work the body inside... Bradley by UD = Pacquiao by SD (robbery). I predict crow, boo boy crying, Jinkee looking worried, Pacquiao looking perturbed between rounds. Bradley don't get tired, Bradley gets stronger as the fight goes on, and if Pacquiao can't fight on his toes like his last two fights, it's gonna be a LONNNNNG night. Bradley, Bradley, Bradley!

MisterLee says:

It's RAINING CROW, hallejueh, it's raining crow, AMEN! And then I'll get $5 from a certain somebody for a bet...

Easy work for Pac...

Easy work for Pac...

ultimoshogun says:

Bradley's movement will be key, and his feet are quick enough to react to Pac's sudden burst of attacks. No way he comes at Pac swinging wide and wrecklessly, he's smarter than that. Bradley will out wit Manny and keep him guessing, then out hustle Manny when his legs begin to cramp up in the later rounds. Bradley will be working the body as Manny rests along the ropes. Close for about six or seven while Manny's legs hold up then Bradley seals the deal in the final three rounds....Bradley by convincing UD!

ultimoshogun says:

Yo Grimm, I know you said you're done with predictions but I'd still like to hear one from you.

MisterLee says:

Lemme revise, I believe Bradley can and will stagger Pacquiao 2-3 times with a right hand. Then work the body.

Da Cali Cranium Crusher will be hurt to the torso and noggin. A skill-less muthasucka with a muscled body and muscled head won't block the stinging and/or the smashing of the Pac-missile-like punches. Tim Bradley is no Ricky Hatton, and may not be able to get up once. Holla!

Grimm says:

Only for you, hehe. Ok: Pacquiao will win the way I just minutes ago saw Russia smack Chechya in soccers European Championships (which, by the way, is the worlds third largest international sport event, after the summer olympics and the soccer World Cup) in Poland/Ukraine, by way of an experienced blitz against a side that was doing fine, sensed a possible upset - and forgot the basics, the plan, the necessity to squeeze tight and never let a man over the bridge. Those Russians are like running speed demons - they sometimes act unconventional, sometimes act as they're almost a bit bored at what they're doing - and then just explode with chilling efficiency.

I remember Roach saying about Hatton, that when the fight would heat up, no technical or tactical changes would hold - he would reverse to being what he always was (and was good, for sure). I believe the same goes for Bradley. Sure, he won't come swinging wide or charging in with his head up his ---, but as the fight progresses, the tempo ups and the intensity goes berzerk, he'll be the fighter he's been for his whole career - hard working, in-the-nose, going all-in - and that's the way to get blitzed by both russians and a filippino phenomenon.

anjcomp says:

Bradley=All bark and no bite, Pacquiao KO before the 10th RD

anjcomp says:

Bradley=All bark and no bite, Pacquiao KO before the 10th RD

ultimoshogun says:

You guys see the weigh-in? I've seen Manny in better shape than that. Bradley's got this!

I took a couple of vacation days (friday and monday) so I could enjoy the fight in all it's glory along with all the subsequent side effects,.. (like exedrin headaches etc lol). When ever Floyd or Pac fight it's always fight-party time at the brownsugar residence.

(I also like the undercard, Rigo, Kennedy and Jones are a couple of guys I've been watching for a while)

I'm chucking out all valid logic, and 50years of boxing experience,... along with conventional wisdom, and the current popular consensus that Manny is the favorite,.. I'm even going to ignore the difference in punching power between the 2 combatants.

Give me Bradley by Majority decision or split decision.
Even if he doesn't make it 2 rounds I'll still get my monies worth.
It's a win-win for fans...... anyway you look at it, and it's one of the last major fights we'll see for a while.

Give me Bradley by Majority decision or split decision.
Even if he doesn't make it 2 rounds I'll still get my monies worth.

Pacquaio will win by technical decision after the sixth round. Accidental headbutt, Pac a bloody mess, fight over. This is what always happens when Ram Bradley fights. BOOM sombody's eyebrow gets ripped open. I'm not paying for this. I'll go with Heat-Celtics game seven. Good luck Maria. Get that trophy!

Roast's scenario is what happened to Pac vs Sanchez, look it up on youtube.

There's also a lot of competition for PPV Boxing with many major events being aired like Horse Racing's Triple Crown, the NHL’s Stanley Cup finals, some great Major League Baseball matchups, US OPEN Golf and the previously mentioned NBA’s Finals.
This might not be the best night for a PPV Boxing event.

This might not be the best night for a PPV Boxing event.

DaveB says:

Really hard to do but I'll go with Bradley. All good things come to an end. Not hating Pacquaio. I'll actually probably be sad to see him lose because he is such a decent man. He could neutralize things quickly and win in spectacular fashion. I do think his power is overrated though at 147 but it is still very good. Bradley looks not the least bit dehydrated so he should be able to withstand his punches and Bradley should be throwing with good power himself. It is really hard to go against Pacquaio but all good things must come to an end. I hope Bradley becomes more fan friendly to enhance his image. He is making it easy for people to root against him. Pacquiao as usual is being the gentleman. I'm sure win or lose Bradley's stance will soften after the fight but there will be a lot of I told you so if he can do the seemingly impossible.

MisterLee says:

CROW CROW!! And then: http://youtu.be/CAkTaInCDzk?t=32m17s

MisterLee says:

CROW CROW!! And then: [url]http://youtu.be/CAkTaInCDzk?t=32m17s

The Heat is winning tonight, hands down.

MisterLee says:

If by 'Heat' you mean what Bradley is bringing, then yes, I agree!