Paris Hilton Gives Pacquiao-Mosley Thumbs Up

BY The Sweet Science ON May 08, 2011

Pacquiao_Paris_Hilton_110507_001aMay 7, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada  --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao (ctr) and wife Jinkee (R) say hello to socialite Paris Hilton at the post fight press conference after Pacquiao defeated "Sugar" Shane Mosley at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Saturday night.  Paris said she enjoyed the bout, and called it "incredible."--- Photo: Chris Farina

I'd give Paris a thumbs up.

FighterforJC says:

I'd give Paris a thumbs up.

Up where?

You know where. I'd also like to use a couple of fingers.

FighterforJC says:

you know where. I'd also like to use a couple of fingers.

tmi

Haha!

#1 PacFan says:

You guys are bad lol.

Well how do you like that F4JC, we got censored.

I would like to say that if I said anything to besmirch the reputation of Paris Hilton I apologize. Everyone knows that Paris is always in attendance at the big fights and is a true fight fan. I would love to hang out with Paris. You get her drinking a little bit and who knows what might happen. Has anyone seen the videos online when shes in those thigh high black boots and... well I just wanted say I love you Paris, lets hang out sometime.

astro says:

Gentlemen,
The reason the posts were deleted: this is an all ages forum and we would like to keep it as clean as possible. While we all find Ms. Hilton a very attractive woman some things are better shared through PM's. Censoring is not something we generally do (except for spam), however, a woman who thought those comments were a little off color brought them to our attention and said she would not want her young teenage sons reading them. I agreed and that is why they were removed. You are both great contributors to this forum and usually post very thoughtful comments on boxing. Please continue to do so and please spread the word to your friends.

Ditto astro! Holla!

Point taken astro. We are great contributors. Stop kissing rear Radam!

I never stopped to think that there might be some teenage boys reading TSS. This could mean that there is a whole generation of Roast fans out there. I could be a hero to millions! All the little Roasters out there remember to stay in school, say no to drugs, and always wear a condom. Also, get away from those keyboards once in a while. Pick up a tennis racquet and get outside. Girls play tennis too. Know what I'm sayin?

astro says:

Thanks for understanding guys. We would like to think that the younger generation is as interested in boxing as we are. There may also be some young women reading this too, in Costa Rica one of the biggest stars in the country is Hannah Gabriel who is 12-0 (8 KO). So we never know who could be reading.
Thanks again for contributing keep up the great posts.

Much respect astro. Thank you for making TSS top of the food chain.

Latest Articles