"Face Off" Recap: Roach Says Manny Will Get Late KO On Bradley

BY Michael Woods ON May 15, 2012

Pacquiao workout 120514 002a"Yes Freddie, I know I called Bradley handsome and I do not care what Mayweather says about that." (Chris Farina photo)

Max Kellerman sat down with Manny Pacquiao and his June 9 foe, Timothy Bradley, and the results were shown on his HBO program "Face Off."

"One of the most sensational fighters of this or any era," Kellerman said by way of introducing the Congressman, Pacquiao. The host said that this time around, Manny is in with a young, hungry, unbeaten opponent.

We saw Pacquiao sitting next to trainer Freddie Roach, and Bradley next to his trainer, Joel Diaz. You know, of course, that most of the time, these Face Off's feature just the combatants, but Roach can be a stellar soundbite-machine, who talks some top-grade trash, so it seemed wise to add him to the mix.

Bradley was asked what it means to get a shot like this. "It's an honor," he said. I got to say, I am happy for the man that he will make upwards of $9 million for the bout, but I really don't want to hear fighters talk about what an honor it is to get a gig like this. The gratification one feels can subconsciously seep in to how one fights, in my mind. You saw Shane Mosley's gratitude on display, I think, when he and Pacquiao faced off, and treated the clash too much for too many rounds like a sparring match amongst friends. We can hope there won't be that dynamic in play in Vegas on June 9.

Max noted that it's been awhile since Manny met someone in their prime. Why did Manny go with Bradley? Because he can't underestimate him, he said. As Freddie Roach has noted to me, Manny underestimated Juan Manuel Marquez, in his last outing, so he wanted to make sure he was mentally charged this time around.

Bradley, a clever politician, said, "Pacquiao is number one, pound for pound, in the game." Max picked up on that, asking if Pacquiao is better than Floyd Mayweather. The underdog paused and said, "I don't know. We have to see." Those two would have to square off to determine who is best, and Bradley said he wants to screw up that plan.

Roach was asked why Bradley? The trainer said he wasn't his first choice. Floyd was first choice, Manny said. Roach said options aren't endless. Roach said his guy wins many fights because he prepares the hardest. Diaz chimed in, saying that he thinks no one trains harder than his kid. Roach said his guy will train harder, and that's why they will win. Bradley laughed and said, "They don't know, man. They really don't know."

Bradley was asked about calling out Pacquiao after beating Luis Abregu in July 2010, saying, "Come break down this wall." He said he felt he could beat Pacman, and called himself a wall because he cannot be broken. Roach said they can break the wall, and will "get him out of there in the late rounds."

Bradley, Kellerman says, stands out because it seems like his willpower is way above average. "Anyone can be broken," Roach said. "No," Bradley said, not so. Diaz said his guy gets stronger later, so it'd be wise to try to stop him early. His guy will be extra careful early.

Bradley said he will box and brawl, because Manny is a warrior. "He's going to fight to the end," he said.

Fred said that they will be ready for the head, the butt. He doesn't think Bradley is dirty, but he wants Manny to combat the head with punches. Roach said he knows Bradley and his style, and that he will revert back to his toe-to-toe style. "It's not an easy fight, but entertainment wise, this is one of the best fights we could ever have. We'll see how good his chin really is."

Levity was inserted when Max asked Bradley what he sees when he looks at Manny. "Handsome," the Congressman said, breaking up the table. "I like Manny, I like Manny a lot," Bradley said. Max noted that Manny is helping Bradley get rich, but Bradley said that is not the key thing. Being number one is, he stated.

Pacquiao was then asked what he thought when looking at Bradley. "Handsome," he said again. Bradley cracked up again. Roach was asked the same. He said quality opponent, comes to fight, and it will be an explosive fight. It's time for Manny to look impressive, especially after the lackluster Marquez scrap, the trainer said.

Asked for predictions, Diaz said they will look for the stoppage, noting that Roach has said that all fights should ideally end via KO. They just need to do a bit more than JMM, he said. "I don't see it going the distance," Roach said.

Max asked what would happen if he gets buzzed early. He said he will stay in the game, and stay resolute. "I want to feel the pain," he said. "Bring it on, I'm up for the challenge, bring it on." Yes, there will be toe to toe trading, Bradley said. Chances will need to be taken. He said he has to hurt Pacquiao.

Bradley had no final words for Pacquiao, while Pacquiao said he wants to give the fans a great event, and that he prays for him, and "God bless you."

deepwater says:

I think roach has been wrong on most of his predictions. The Roach Jinx

deepwater says:

I predict an early ko for manny. big head bradley will try and get aggressive and its good night, almost like hatton.

Tim "Cali Cranium Crusher" Bradley has been spittin' much smack. And that is all that he has -- a noise-talking attack! Dude's game is straight-up WHACK! He can't hit hard enough to punch through a papersack. To da gut and upside da big, ole cranium, his arse Da Manny is gonna easily whack.

Biting off the original Jackson Five's song: "A-B-C."

"A-B-C! It's easy as 1-2-3! A-B-C!" Da Manny's gonna knock out da Cali Cranium Crusher in round THREEEE! You just wait and SEEEE! Babeee, you and meeee....It's easy as 1-2-3! Holla!

undisputed34 says:

I can actually see this being a repeat of mayweather-cotto in that Bradley gives manny a tougher fight than he expects. I have manny by a comfortable UD because Timothy is going to have to knock him down atleast once and wobble him all night long to get the V and I just can't see that. Who knows though...I can see Bradley being energized by cottos performance and wanting to let people know that Floyd and Manny aren't the only two welterweights in the division...unless he gets bombed out early, his stock still rises..

deepwater says:

lol. props to pac man for speaking his mind and taking on obama. +1 for pacman.

Easy fight for Pac but if Bradley can stay under control and not get too excited he has action. But the way he's talking tells me he won't so that means he's GETTING KTFO!! Early.

Und34, I can see that you need to get your eyes checked. Holla!

Und34, I can see that you need to get your eyes checked. Holla!

CPX says:

Man I am pumped for this fight, Manolo all the way in a thrilla baby!!!!

undisputed34 says:

@ Radam...the way manny looked in his last fight, im not going to say he is unbeatable in this one. Timothy Bradley isnt a world beater but he isnt juan urango either. My philosophy is i dont care if you knocked out 100 guys in a 100 nights. What're you bringing tonite? I thought money would steam roll miguel and i was reminded that any fighter can pull a buster douglas and have the best night of his entire life. You guys can believe manny will get the early KO, but one thing i learned about manny in his fight against shane, is that manny cant knock out a guy who wont allow himself to be knocked out. i still have him by a comfortable decision, though. if joel diaz has any sense in his head, he wont have timmy fighting to mannys strengths. He'll have him box smartly and TRY and counter punch him. he has to know that getting in mannys chest is not a good idea

You are free to think and to stink, Un34! No pugilist "is unbeatable" on any day against anybody. No need to justify your Pac-hating and Cali Cranium Crusher hopes. Da Manny is going to kayo da sucka. And you will still say that Da Manny look like syet. Okey! All in the prejudice eyes of the beholders of bullsh*tology, reality distortion and actuality corrupted imagination. And, of course, Money May mass nuthugging.

This is all about your hopes for Money May's scary arse not dancing with Da Manny, because Da Manny will kayo his arse EARLY! Holla!

"B" says:

Please get off certain boxers n---sacks lol( to whom ever this applies to ) ..I just want to thank all the folks who actually allow objectivity to creep into their arguments once in a while...And fighting Manny on the inside and getting physical is exactly what Tim should do. You dont want to get into a boxing match or slugfest with Manny. He has the type of Power that even if he clips u with a shot he can seriously hurt you. But all fighters have weaknesses and if you watch Manny fight( or any other Freddie Roach trained fighter) it seems they dont have any real inside game. Manny mask his inability to fight on the inside by playing to the crowd and showcasing his toughness. Just watch any of his fights. He just covers up and stands there. It makes for a crowdpleasing fight but Those who really watch boxing can see his ineptitude in those moments. And before the manny pom pom girls try to bash me lol...just watch the fights and know that I am a "boxing" fan...Not a fan of fighters expept my boy G-Russel Jr....

"B" says:

undisputed34 says:

Interesting point of view, B...I never really noticed that..it seems that in most of mannys fights, no one has been able to force him to do something he doesn't want to do (except marquez ) and everyone who gets close to him, despite his possible inability to fight on the inside, gets the worse of the exchanges. Manny does stand there at times but unlike khan, he doesn't run and he does throw back. You think timmy can outwork him before Pac could hurt him? That sounds like it would be a long, or possibly really short, night for Bradley. Does Bradley possess enough power @ 147 to get Pacs attention on the inside? Manny likes to dart in and dart out at unconventional angles which gives most of his opponents fits, I was thinking Bradley should take a page from the JMM playbook and mix smart boxing and counterpunching with controlling the distance...I noticed that Marquez never lets Pacquiao get too far out of range nor too close, thereby minimizing mannys ability to explode in and out...it seems to nullify his overall speed or at the very least, makes him uncomfortable. With a varied punch selection, I think Timothy can acquit himself well...what do you think?

"To whom ever that this appies to!"

In the famous lyrics of Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney:

"EBONEEE and IVOREEE come together in perfect HARMONEEE!

The Bluecoat Cali Cranium Crusher better run like Bambi, because Da Manny will bust him up, cut him and fudge him up inside. In the words of Uncle Roger May: "Most people don't know syet 'bout boksin!'"

For those who have never been inside dat squared jungle, looks are very deceiving. TBCCC won't be able to do SYET, but RUN, RUN and RUN until ___ ___ ___ ___ ___! Holla!

tim is not an inside fighter, he is a stalker and pressure fighter. inside fighting is what you saw mickey ward do, diego corrales, hagler. the ability to stand on top of your fighter with physical contact and be effective with shots is inside fighting. bradley is a superb fighter but he is no "inside" fighter.

undisputed34 says:

@ amayseng...I know what inside fighting is but thanks for the refresher. Perhaps you should remind B, since he thinks that Timothy can win the fight that way. I stand by my opinion that his best chance to win is by trying to control the distance and and counterpunching aggressively...not waiting too much on manny or he'll get out worked, but not allowing himself to get into a slugging match either. If Timothy controls the tempo, counters manny aggressively and uses his boxing ability then he will have used all the tools he possesses to fight the best fight he can. Other than that, there's nothing left but the intangibles we all face once we get in the ring on fight night.

They'll be evenly matched in the stamina department...pacquiao edges him in speed barely, but Tim is used to seeing speedy fighters down at 140 while Manny has been fighting bigger and slower guys as of late, so I think it may take a round or two to feel each other out...Manny's power and if Timothy can take it will be the deciding factor. Anythings possible, I'm rooting for Timmy because I love an underdog but I think it's gonna be Pacman by UD...possibly 116-112..

Und34 is the publicist of the bluecoat Cali Cranium Crusher. Da sucka's bet weapon is his big, ole, chocolate dome. And Team Pac already has a solution for that.

Anyway, I ain't gonna beat a dead horse. TBCCC will last one round more than Redcoat Ricky. And I'm reminded of the Big-screen Rocky's trainer Mickey. But that is for another time. Da Manny is a straight-up DIME! TBCCC is straight-up a penny. Another darn a ton a penny. Benny! BENNY! Benny and da jets! Hehehehe! Holla!

"B" says:

@ Undisputed34...I am not saying that Bradley is an inside fighter such as a B-hop or Floyd.. But I do believe its a way to make manny uncomfortable and force him off his game. manny is a Rythm fighter and what Jaun does more than any fighter is interupt Manny's Rythmm. Tim in my opinion has the physical strengh, awkwardness, and mentality to make Manny very uncomfortable. I think its also because He possesses quick enough feet to somewhat move with manny and limit some of his crazy angle advantages. I would not try to pull a page out of Marquez's book because no one can box or counterpunch like that. But one thing is for certain.. Manny almost has no defense for a good jab...Well not much defense at all actually. He just overwelms guys with his speed and power and determination. Plus he has a six sense for when a fighter wants to take a break and he jumps right on you kinda like Aaron Pryor used to back in the day. I can not wait to see this fight. If he beats up Tim I will be impressed...How do you guys see it playing out...

The Good Doctor says:

Call me crazy, I don't have this as a close fight. I think Manny is going to overwhelm Tim. Tim has never shown himself to be a great counterpuncher which you have to be against Manny. Also, I think Tim is going to try and firefight Manny which is exactly what Pac wants. In addition, Bradley has never shown huge power, (KO% under 45) so I am pretty sure he does not hit hard enough to back Manny up. I think Manny wins handily, 10-2 and knocks down Bradley twice.

Then BE IMPRESSED, B! Da Manny is gonna straight KICK the Cali Cranium Crusher's natural arse. You should wash your mouth out with Asian coconut soap for even remotely thinking that TCCC could come close to mimicking "Hawk Time" Aaron Pryor. FYI, Hawk Time is Asian to da bone. He's one of the greatest Asian-American pugilists of all times. Anyway, enough about Hawk Time.

You must be KIDDING. How in da double fudge is fighting Da Manny to the inside is going to interrupt Da Manny's rythmn? You fight him to the inside, YOU DIE QUICKER! [He will adapt. And you will be straight trapped up in da Pinoy beehive, where you will sucker a thousand stings.] Apparently you haven't seem many of Da Manny's fights against brave inside-fighting warrior who tried that inside game. I'm not even trying to waste my time naming them, because you must be trying to be facetious.

Sorry-arse Long Tall Paul Williams is a rhythmic fighter. Eric Morales is rhythmic fighter. The late, great Sandy Saddler was a rhythmic fighter. Iran Barkley was a rhythmic fighter. Okay that is enough naming of those type of fighters. WORD! And in the words of Uncle Roger: "Most people don't know syet 'bout boksing," so they make up stuff on da fly and hope that it sticks. To the know nothings, chameleons and parasites that spittin' will stick. But to muthasuckas who know da game. ___ ____ PLEASE!

Da Manny adapts, improvises, speed demonizes and changes up his game to an opponent's game, including bytch-fighting great Juan Manuel Marquez, who fights to last the distance against Da Manny not to win the fight.

Tim Bradley, though he has been fighting for ever, still fights green. Da Manny is gonna crush him like a jelly bean. Sorry, L-L Cool J. But you know that I be borrowing syet. Hehehe! Bradley will last longer by being Bambi like and bytch running, but if he want to be a darn beast and ENGAGE, he will be another early-round knockout listed on Da Manny's record PAGE.

Hate and hope prompt people to imagine advantages and hyper-exaggerate flaws. You see so many faults in Da Manny, because you have some hate and anger in your heart about him. Hate blinds and anger sits in the heart of fools. In other words, you will be surprised how quick hate will make you blind and anger will make you a fool. And often fools don't know that they are being foolish. Holla!

Und34, WOW! If you are coming back from rehab, you should go back. You have not fully recovered and now you are just like Tim Bradley is -- SEEING THINGS. Now I know that Dessert -- I mean Desert Storm -- is having problems with seeing mirages. That darn desert climate and weather in Palm Springs cause that syet. Maybe Bradley has telepathically transferred all types of dumb syet up inside your cranium. He probably even telepathically butted your arse. Hehehehe!

YUP! YEAH! RIGHT! Da "Manny edges [the Cali Cranium Crusher] in speed, barely." Bradley is trying-to-be-a-fast speedster. He poses and picture-takes syet. He pressure throws his punches, and they look fast to uneducated boxing eyes. You must definitely be those eyes, especially if you are not being quite facetious about TCCC coming anywhere close to the speed and quickness of Da Manny.

Maybe you need to go and take a second look at your belief of Bradley's speed being even near Paulie "Magic" Malignaggi, less alone close to Da Manny, who is the fastest thing on two in boksing nowadays. Even Teddy Atlas and GBG Manny S have said that Da Manny is even faster in speed of hands and feet than Money May.

Off the top of my head, I can name, but I won't, about 10 fighters faster than Bradley. Holla!

undisputed34 says:

@ B...im still finding it hard to believe that Bradley can handle it up close with Manny who has been putting the beats on bigger guys and busting them up, not to mention Manny is in another league from every fighter Tim has been in with. I don't know if Tim is feeling jittery about the fight, but to get on that big a stage and try to implement that gameplan against the best fighter you've ever been in with would take some huge cojones...I'm looking forward to it too. If Manny beats Tim into submission i will be mildly impressed since Tim is a young, eager and truly talented guy but If Manny is the top dog pound for pound (or atleast one of two guys who consider themselves such) he's supposed to outclass an untested guy moving up in weight.

@ The Good Doctor...i dont call you crazy at all, i can definitely see that happening but i try to take into account that somebody in Tim's corner hopefully has the sense to drill into him that the world will remember him more for getting the Victory in a boring fight than they will for him standing toe to toe in a valiant but losing effort. When i look at the two fighters on paper, i cant help but see it the way you have written it, but like i said, i love an underdog and would be happy to see Tim prove that he is a force, if not necessarily the dominating force.

@ Radam...B was not comparing Timothy to Hawk Time...he was comparing Manny to him. Much respect to Teddy Atlas and Manny Stewart...i dont have anywhere near the expertise of these guys, but i wouldn't trust anybody else's eyes over my own unless i woke up tomorrow and found that they no longer worked. Its easy to say that Fighter A is faster than Fighter B, but unless we are talking about a tremendous gap in speed, i'll believe it when i see them in the ring fighting each other. When Tim was one of the top guys at 140, none of the top 3 guys held a glaring speed advantage over the other 2. Manny may be faster than all of them, but not so much so that nobody is in his league. But i digress...

I looked and looked but i just couldnt find the part in any of your responses that explains exactly why or how Pacquiao "is the fastest thing on two in boksing nowadays". Im sure he can still be touched, since he was touched ALOT in his last fight. At this level of the game, speed is one tool among many that needs to be in the toolbox to be succesful, and if i had to give Timothy a thumbs up or down on whether or not he possesses it...he gets a thumbs up from me.

All in all, Im well aware that Manny is your Pinoy knight in shining armor and i'm also aware that the odds are not in Bradley's favor. Im relatively certain that Manny gets the W, one way or another, BUT in looking to my own past experiences in the ring i can't count Tim out. He comes to fight...is always in shape...dedicated to his craft and has never looked vulnerable from a mental standpoint in any of his fights. With those ingredients i dont need Uncle Roger to tell me that if you find yourself across the ring from that kind of fighter and youre not dialed in, " You gon' get yo' *** whupped. "

Und34! Quit acting like a dentist and getting all up in my grill. You are just trying to get a thrill. I don't play Jack, and you are no Jill! So let us not take it to the hill. I don't shoulder and or butt roll that way. YUP! You are wrong! You need Uncle Roger May. Because in the end, about the Cali Cranium Crusher, you will be singing that same old song: "Somebodeee dial my phone number....[and] It's like another luv TKO!" Holla!

I finally checked out the show. Bradley looked like an 18 year old kid... but the steely gaze he fixed firmly on Roach and Pac was that of a veteran and would have caused lesser men to become unmanned at the sight of his fiery determination.

My question is:..... Will Bradley' eyes still burn with the same fierce determination when he's standing across the ring from Pac on fight night??

Or will he quail and struggle to survive like so many other opponents who couldn't find the will to fight once they finally confronted the "lil guy".

Bradley is no Hatton clone,.. he's far smarter,.. and much more resourceful.

In previous fights Bradleys best tools have been his determination and will to win.

Tim knows his boxing fundamentals and is fairly intelligent in the ring but the underdogs' greatest asset will be to remain focused and confident on the night of the fight.

I mention this because Tim looked a little tentative against the aging Cassamayor in this last fight... it took a while before he really got into the mix.

on paper Pac looks to be the overwhelming favorite... but if Bradley can maintain his courage and continue to believe in himself,... I think he has a 42% chance to hustle out a victory.

Since Pac has stopped the cockfighting, gambling, and other illicit activities that can drain a boxers constitution and has replaced those activities with bible study and a newfound dedication to his faith, conventional wisdom says he should be the best Pac we've seen in a while.

For this reason I think this will be a very interesting fight. CAUTION: if Bradley makes it out of round 6 moderately intact... all bets are off.

B-Sug, Da Manny is gonna knock da double fudging burning lights outta Bradley's eyes. I agree that Bradley is no Hatton clone. Hatton was better than what Bradley is. Tim Bradley, reminiscent of Sugar Shane before the Sugarman fought Money May and Da Manny, is just mouthing off. Maybe, worse, the Cali Cranium Crusher is a bit suicidal. Didn't you hear his sublimical messages in that HBO piece about him thinking about commiting suicide, but "won't ever do it....But it cross my mind...(athletes) do it because they [stand] the pressure."

Dude was clearly sending out a message that the stress is unbearing. Grant it, he said pressure, but he meant stress. Not mentally-correct-trained athletes like TB get that stuff mixed up. For a suppose-to-be-first-class boxer, Tim is fully physically trained, but not mentally and/or psychologically at all. And Team Bradley doesn't know syet about correcting it.

In the first place, TB should not be staying at home with his wife and children. A wife in your grill, wanting and needing attention and conversation, is a disaster waiting to manifest itself in that squared jungle. And TB's crying new born is fudging up the intense, narrow focus that a fighter needs. Home-time distractions and children concerns are the leading arse thrashers of fighting men. And you know this. That is why military super kick a$$es don't get liberty for umpteen days before combat/war movement.

Thinking that pressure cannot be handle, and getting it mixed up with stess, already spells a serious beatdown for TB. The oldtimers teach/taught that "pressure make diamonds, so you want that syet. Da more da pressure da mo' [sic] better da diamond will sparkle and glow at the right time. But stress will make yo' a$$ a mess. Gettin' it mixed up, yo' a$$ may as well be in a bird nest. Stay da away from stress -- wives, girlfriends, street friends, children, a$$holes, etc., etc.

I will say it now, Da Manny will take TB -- The Bluecoat -- out in the same severity that he did the Redcoat. Holla!

RG,.....We are going to find out a lot of things about both men on fight night,... That's why I'm waiting to see how Tim looks at the weight-in before I can commit to saying more about him. If he comes in with the same confidence and deliberance that he did against Alexander and Peterson,.. I think we'll see a good show. Tim will fight in spots,.. grapple... potshot from the outside and use lateral movement. and when Manny slows down a few milliseconds like he usually does in the second half of the fight... I think things will become very interesting.

And by the way, what color coat is Pac wearing,.. Red, White, Yellow, or Blue?

"B" says:

@ Radam G....... first off thanks for responding to my post( even though you misread it) lol and giving your thoughts. I will say secondly that I have no hate or love for any fighters of today really. Maybe it isnt the fact that i have, in your opinion a perceived "hate" for Manny but that fact that you have a deep Love for Manny. I mean I compared the guy to Aaron Pryor for God's sake lol. How could I hate the guy? But you definitely know Game RG.... I would never say otherwise but When it comes to Manny and evaluating him I dont think any of tss nation would accuse you of being objective lol. I mean there is not a bigger Manny fan than you on this site. All fighters have glaring flaws in my opinion. No fighter is invincible. Boxing is about matchmaking and balancing box office attractions, competitive fights, smart bussiness, as well as careful match making. But you speak about Manny as if he is God. No figher is untouchable including Floyd. I am not picking on Manny but I have to look at it real. As GREAT as he is he still has issues moving his head and dealing With jabs and straight punches and oh yes...fighting on the inside. He wins fights because he is in sick shape and he is probably one of the best physical specimens we will ever see. Trying to say he adapts and adjust and all that other crap is a little to much. Who has he adapted to???? Hatton?? Clottey?? Margarito?? Old A** Morales?? come on man....He doesnt adapt and adjust to Maquez does he??? You tell me what you think Manny's weanesses are? does he have any RG?

Wow, B! You be great at gettin' on your reality distortion just to get up in my grill. Are you the hypersensitive type? I have mad love for hyperbole syet. Hater is just another throw-away phrase like "you know wha' I'm talkin' about," and "you be talkin' smack and syet." C'mon, man! Don't be a word wuzzy! Hehehehe! And don't try to make me look lame. Of course every fighter and dey momma have faults and flaws. But analysises about many of those faults and flaws are just talkin' and makin-up-syet base by the so-called and so-labelled experts. Uncle Roger May keep tellin' yall dat most of 'em don't know sh*t 'bout boksin!'

And for a lot of people who have not been on the inside of that ring, they don't have a clue that looks are deceiving. Da Manny, as Money May, are hard as heck to hit for certain types of fighters. Styles make fights. Fights don't make styles. Because fighters always go back to doing the same old syet that they know when they are hit or in trouble.

Certain type of fighters will always give Da Manny and Money May problems, so you can just put the "boxing is about matchmaking and balancing box office attractions, competitive fights, smart business" and blanka da blank ___ ____ ____ to SLEEP! That is some in-a-perfect-world syet. Boxing is CROOKED. Banana shape by nature and constantly making the players in it and the fans and fanfaronades of it go apesyet and talk syet. And if you don't understand that, you may as well be in boxing planet Utopia. The first thing about the game is MOOLA! The last thing about the game is BIG MOOLA! That middle and side syet of matchmaking..., and competitive fights are straight-up bullsh*tology I regret to inform you. PSYCH! I gladly inform you.

Does Da Manny have weaknesses? Are you crazy? Does salt come from the sea? Does honey come from a bee? You can bet your arse that Da Manny is HUMAN with a lot of weaknesses, but I ain't tellin!' Later for me being a snitch like a male Judas bytch. It's Pinoy TIME! It's PacMan TIME! Yall bettah get a watch that has the correct TIME! Da Manny is a DIME! Money May is a nickle and three pennies. Tim Bradley, the Cali Cranium Crusher, is a nickle and a penny, and his fighting is funnier than a joke from the late, great Jack Benny! Holla!

"B" says:

lol. Just send me an invite so I can RSVP for the wedding ......

__ ___ ___ __ __ ___ you, B! Holla!

__ ___ ___ __ __ ___ you, B! Holla!