Manny Pacquiao, Meet Tim Bradley..Readers, Who Wins?

BY The Sweet Science ON February 20, 2012

Pacquiao Bradley Comm shoot 120220 001aFeb. 20, 2012, Los Angeles, Ca. --- (L-R) Superstar Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr. pose during the commercial shoot for their upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on Pay Per View. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

Money Jay says:

nobody cares...

I just watch Bradley last few fights if Pac can't ko this guy inside 12 rounds he really has slip big time.

Hate on, Money Jay, HATE ON! You KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW what time it is. You don't even have an iota of faith in Gazoo -- I mean Tim Bradley. Da Manny is going to KICK his ARSE in every whicha way!

Life is all about slipping, SCLA Ali. Has Money May not slipped? That is what I thought! We all slip until one day our arses won't be able to get back up or take a breath, we'll be some dead muthasuckas. Then our arses will be thrown in a hole, or burnt in a crematory, or donated to science and mummified like King Tut. And who knows, some of our arses may be dumped in the salty sea like bin Laden. Moby Dick, Jaws and a whole lot of sea creatures will be having human-coarse meals like muthamunchers.

Anyway, Tim Bambi -- I mean Bradley -- is going to run faster away from Da Manny than Sorefoot -- I mean Sugar --Shane did. It takes two to tangle, mangle and dangle. One fighter cannot do it all. Not kayoing the dome blaster will have little to do with slippage, which is a fact of life. So don't just use propaganda syet just on Da Manny. Show me one human who doesn't slip day-by-day, month-by-month or year-by-year, and that will be your JESUS, MOSES, BUDDHA and MOHAMMED all mixed in one! Holla!

I agree with u everybody slips over time the question is how much has Pac slip....has slip so far that he can't beat a weak *** fighter like Bradley.. I say no he hasn't slip that far but this fight will tell me if he has.

mortcola says:

I agree with u everybody slips over time the question is how much has Pac slip....has he slip so far that he can't beat a weak *** fighter like Bradley.. I say no but I could be wrong june 9 we will find out

Pac should win going away. But you're way to rough on Bradley, one of today's most solid champions - quick, smart, a little dirty, and a good ring intelligence, as well as not being an a-hole. There is no reason to denigrate him, as he has always fought well and often been very dominant.

Wow! I think that everybody is being too generous on the notorious trick artist of the noggin straight to the eyelids. Dude is a pugilistic butting David Copperfield. His magic of busting your eyelids open with that dome blaster has no yield. The cat literally uses a big, ole head. And because he is so short, the referees give him every single advantage and edge.

Gazoo Bambi -- I mean Tim Bradley -- is the first opponent that Da Manny is fighting, who's shorter than he is since Da Manny was fighting at light flyweight. And Bradley is going to be running faster than Sore-foot Shane Mosley did against Da Manny while it lasts. Bradley is going to be most punked than Mosley could have ever been. You can bet your house on that.

You know what I think! NO! But let me tell you. Bradley is perpetrating a great fraud. But I ain't hatin!' 'Cause dude is gonna be paid for this arse thrashing. A lot of people would love to change this spot with him. Holla!

MisterLee says:

Bradley by UD, Pacquiao by Robbery. Bradley is slick, has fast feet, a good jab, good head movement, works to the body, can fight on the outside and the inside, is not a whirl beater but not a Malignaggi- Bradley can keep opponents honest, his high volume, his heart, and most of all, he has a HIGH HIGH Ring IQ. Bradley will outbox Pacquiao and make him look stupid. I bet crow on that!!

Bradley is going to get the fudge kAYOED or he is going to run like Bambi and may last the distance. Either way, expect for him to get a punk whuppin. Bradley is prickest, has club feet, an air-arsed jab, a hard-arsed dome blast, he shoe shines with amateur feather-like punches to the body, he can't fight on the outside or inside and he is a optical illusionist with his noggin to the eyelids on the inside, he's been a big-mouthed bytch with a high volume of missed punches. He is second to Long Tall Paul Williams in missing syet.

What's up with this mumbo-jumbo about "HIGH Ring IQ syet[?]" That jive-turkey rhetoric doesn't win fights. I really need to find the sources of that jive talk. Every muthaspitta and his groupie mates use that term. I'm going to take a day or two and get on my deep diggin' up hard truths like TSS Masterpugilisticscribe S-To.

Wow! Some people just hope for ____ _____ ______ ______ and _____! Holla!

ultimoshogun says:

I'll have to take a closer look at Bradley before I can make a prediction, but the Caveman may turn out to be right with his prediction....I don't see this as a walk in the park for Manny either.

I got IT! Talk about "High IQ," everytime that an out-of-group fighter comes up is usually coded for the belief of ethnic superiority and that fighter is rocking the boat of long-stupid-a$$ believing. During the days of 25-100 rounds of boxing, there was nonsense that darker-skinned fighters couldn't beat lighter-skinned ones because of "High Ring IQ."

This jive-turkey syet never stops! Nowadays it's constantly the reverse. Jive sh*t is always breakin' off about slick, quick, "High IQ" darker hue fighter being superior to the lighter one.

Every time haters and their sidekicks feel the urge to hate, they go on the deep edge about how certain this-and-that dark-skinned fighter has such a "High Ring [or boxing] IQ." WTF! I know trick-arsed coded spittin' when I see it. And I'm not into to being politically correct and/or just letting thinkers of sometype of bullsh*tology about ethnic [and/or racial] superiority FLOW. That jive syet has a double whammy effect. The thrower of that bullsh*t, of course, believes it, but many of the people out of his group also latently and sublimically accept that donkey-arse syet.

Okay, LISTEN UP! Ninety-nine percent of "High" IQs haven't even done syet for process and/or change, and usually don't win or discover jack sh*t! INTUITION is what has always ruled, won, dominated and changed the equation, not some bullsh*t, loaded-up with latent prejudice "High" IQ ___ ____!

Knowing this and that ain't jack-and-jill-went-up-the-hill syet if you can use it, or know when, where, why, what and how to use it. Try some fudging intuition and just halt the monkey-jive of prejudice slickness of using the loaded syet of "High" boxing IQ.

Da Manny is going to have to fight to win, and so is Bradley. So call a spade a spade. It is not against the law to believe in dumb-arse ethnic superiority. Besides, that stuff is BUNK! It does not apply or match what it takes to do the darn thang [sic]! Just old-fashion whup-a$$ intuition. It beats "High" ring or boxing IQ every day of the week and five times on Saturday. Holla!

maromero says:

ey Radam this is out of the subject but do you think that the Rios vs Gamboa fight is worth flying to Vegas? do you think the weight issue might take affect the fight?

Well, if I am around Vegas's way, I will attend the bout. But if I'm not, NO WAY in HECK will I fly there to see it.

YUP! The weight is definitely going to be a latent issue. Rios is long past being a lightweight, and Gamboa will not be comfort not having to starve a bit. His body is too use to dropping weight. A body will always initately reject change -- good or bad -- unless you have a special diet and vitamins to speed up the process. Otherwise stuff has to be added slowly over time.

But Gamboa is now being trained by the great boxing guru Manny Steward. You can never tell what GBG Manny S is up to. Dude is straight-up majestic with training fighters and bringing the whup-a$$ outta them. Holla!

badcomicbook says:

I've no idea really but I hope to see this one. I watched the video blog with Al Bernstein talking about this fight and I always feel like I'm learning from what he has to say. I'm just getting back into being a serious boxing fan again so I'm not up to date about Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayeather Jr. anything beyond mostly what I've read about them and was amused by The Ring's interview with Sugar Ray Leonard where he states that both he and Tommy Hearns would have knocked out both Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao if time travel were possible I guess LOL. Anyway, yeah, I'd like to see this. I'm not familiar with Tim Bradley either but did find some video on YouTube of Bradley actually getting some time to work a bit with "The Hit Man" which would certainly boost MY confidence LOL. Mostly I just hope for a good match and that I'll get to see it.

dino da vinci says:

@BCB. Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Benitez, Pryor, and guys from that era could fight a lot! Obviously great fighters from different eras would be competitive against one another, both those guys sought out other great fighters.