Pacquiao Arrives in LA

BY The Sweet Science ON October 09, 2011
toprank_cozzone_Pacquiao_arrival_LAX0039Oct. 8, 2011, Los Angeles, Calif. ---     World Welterweight Champion Manny Pacquiao makes his arrival at LAX Airport for his upcoming world championship mega-fight against Juan Manuel Marquez, Saturday, Nov. 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas  Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Marquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Marquez III will be produced and distributed by HBO Pay Per View.

Everything that Da Money does is NEWS! If he accidently farts in public, there will be a headline probably like this: "Da Manny Toots a Poot, And It Smelled Like Balut" Hehehehe! Yall don't be hatin!' You know what time it is. Holla!

Look at my good friend Crystina Poncher right in the middle of all that Pinoy entourage. Beautiful and fearless with the microphone. Pacman by crushing KO to set up the only fight that really matters.

FighterforJC says:

The ONLY way "the only fight that really matters" happens is if Pacquiao looks bad and barely wins. A "crushing KO" by Pacquiao also crushes the Mayweather fight. Mayweather is another way to call a cat a kitten.

I hear what yer saying F4JC but I hope you are wrong. I gotta have that fight.

MisterLee says:

Pac May... I gave up on that fight ago... esp. since "negotiations" began December of 2009! In the past, a trilogy could have happened by now, instead of 2-3 years too late and a year past their primes. The steak is already burnt on one side... just give Pacquiao a fight with Timothy Bradley and one other guy and call it a career. I don't think Floyd did well agst a southpaw, so he don't want another fight with a southpaw. I gave up on Floyd years ago, my former favorite fighter post Hatton fight...

Yes Mayweather the best and that motherfu#$ in the pic is next as long as he takes the test.

Okay, ali! You are suck -- I mean such -- a ___ ____ and Money May cannot stand yo' a$$! And he knows what he knows. Da Manny will kick his natural ____ a$$. Keep huggin' and tuggin' those nuts, ali. You do what you do so well. Talkin' 'bout da eye of da idiot -- I mean eye of da tiger. Hehehehe! Holla!

MisterLee says:

Isn't Olympic style testing mean "year round"? That's what Lance did? Why isn't Floyd doing year round testing like he wants his opponents to do? It's funny pple want Pacqiuao to "take the test" when it was Floyd who has been guilty of using banned substance (injecting stuff into his fist which is banned everywhere except in Vegas), and the "champion" of the cleaning up the sport is the same one who has half a dozen lawsuits in his name and just cheap shotted his opponent in his last bout.

MisterLee says:

I bet Floyd's gonna duck Amir Khan and good/strong pressure fighters too. Those would be some scary matchups for him... someone who's faster, younger, bigger, and stronger... and someone who doens't let him pot shot and get his timing/space/punches off. Yep. Anyway, Pac and Floyd aren't fighting, and that's Floyd's fault. Pple called it on TSs before he even fought Marquez. Holler!

Leave me along little homie

Ditto, MisterLee! Whaddup! I've not seen you in a minute. #1 PacFac popped in for a sec and now is gone again. And I have not seen Smiley C in person or in this new Universe but once. Dude is probably in Syria gettin' on his protest. As for Andy of Newcastle, I have not seen him at all up in herree [sic]! Da Donputo 69 may be back in da Pen, up da river in cell-block M. I've not heard from da proud Rican cat or his little brother in a minute. I was hoping that Da Don would be in Vegas during the Marquez-Pacquiao trying to sell me one of those fake Rolex watches again. My darn arm is still green from the last fakey dat he slicked on me when I was sippin' da coconut juice. Nowadays, I'm sober like a muthapriest. I hope that my nemesis Isaiah is all right. Man, I heard some sad, bad skinny about a dude in Indiana with the same name as his. [I just hope that it wasn't TSSU Isaiah.] And since then, there has been no sighting in this Universe or any other boksing site of him. Dude has not even been on Facebook or MySpace.

I'm just drinking beet juice and living healthy, nowadays.

People are always fooled by the opitical illusions. Money May is dirty as a muthafix. I bet that he is on the roids doing the whole time that he is on staycation from boksing, then he makes a comeback and stay clean for three months so the usage won't show up in heavy doses. See, we all have steroids in our bodies, but it is the degree of steroids showing up that is considered illegal usage. Most people don't know syet about how the system works and how the Money Mays take advantage of it.

Money May is doing that old-school cheating jive that he probably learned from his boy Fifty Cent. Everyone and his cousin know that Fifty Cent has been dippin in and sippin down da roids for a few moons. Money May is gettin' long-in-da-tooth, but is using staycation and roids rubbin,' dippin' and sippin to get extended time. Da Manny will still KAYO a steroid-using A-hole Money May. Money May is slick. He takes the heat off himself by talking about other using steroids. Dude is a genius of bullsh*tology and a straight-up D*CK! Holla!

Quit cryin' and kitty kat whinnin,' Big Hommie! Holla!

MisterLee says:

Amen.

You guys are missing the point. My good friend Crystina Poncher looks good. I mean really good. Do I smell a new internet romance for the Roast? AfisherG who? I smell it.

Wow! NICE, Fe'Roz! Preach! Preach! Holla!