Sor Rungvisai "I'm Fighting For All of Thailand"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sor Rungvisai "I'm Fighting For All of Thailand"

Sor Rungvisai "I'm Fighting For All of Thailand" - This Saturday night sees WBC world super flyweight champion Sor Rungvisai return to the USA to defend his title against Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez.

Rungvisai won a controversial majority decision over Gonzalez this past March to take the belt and to deliver the first loss onto Gonzalez professional record. Prior to that fight, Gonzalez was 46-0 and considered the number one pound for pound fighter in the world but the loss took all that from Gonzalez. This Saturday night, Gonzalez will be looking for redemption against a very determined champion in Rungvisai.

In this latest TBC report our correspondent Diego Morilla handles the interview while cameraman Marcelino Castillo catches the conversation. Rungvisai speaks in his native Thai for the interview and receives help with translation.

Sor Rungvisai "I'm Fighting For All of Thailand" / Check out more boxing news and features at The Sweet Science, where the best boxing writers write.

WATCH: Chocolatito vs Rungvisai Tops Saturday’s HBO Fights
Working...
X