Announcement

Collapse

Welcome

WELCOME TO THE REVAMPED FIGHT FORUM 2.0

You can access all the history of the old FIGHT FORUM right here.
See more
See less

Vasyl Lomachenko Is Much More Experienced Than You Realize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOLOLOL.....we can agree to disagree. I see his potential but I'm slow to proclaim greatness.

Comment

OK I hope they can do that with North Korea. lol

Comment

Ted, ask Frank how he thinks loma will do if he ever faces Mikey Garcia......

Comment

Lomachenko KO1 Rigo

Comment

Not even if Rigo agreed to not throw a punch in the round....but Lomachenko wins because he's too big and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by GlovedFist View Post
              Not even if Rigo agreed to not throw a punch in the round....but Lomachenko wins because he's too big and nothing more.
              And actually Rigo is kind of chinny in a JMM sort of way. He goes down but is never really hurt. Loma would close him out.

Comment

Yes....Rigo would not have the physicality to make Loma do anything he didn't wanna do.

Comment

Here is a prediction - Loma quits boxing a week before fighting Mikey Garcia, sayin Daddy's pressure is too much. He is soon found naked in the Mojave Desert making turquoise belt buckles.....

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......not possible. Did you forget he's the greatest pound for pound boxer in history. He's so great it only took two fights before he lost....LOL....But he's improved and would beat that guy now.

Comment

Working...
                    X