Announcement

Collapse

Welcome

WELCOME TO THE REVAMPED FIGHT FORUM 2.0

You can access all the history of the old FIGHT FORUM right here.
See more
See less

Lomachenko vs Marriaga Weigh Ins Highlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko vs Marriaga Weigh Ins Highlights

Lomachenko vs Marriaga Weigh Ins Highlights - Friday afternoon saw Top Rank's entire fight card hit the scales. The live event is at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles and the main events are set to air on ESPN. Check your local listings for start times.

Check out TBC's coverage of the pre-fight press conferences via livestream, and get more details on the rest of the fight card right here.

Lomachenko vs Marriaga Weigh Ins Highlights

The resuts from the scales for the entire card appear below. Check this TBC segment for highlights. Check out the raw footage from the weigh-ins right here at TBC.

Saturday, August 5th, 2017 - Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, CA
    (Card Subject To Change):

Super Feaatherweight 12 RDS:
    Vasyl Lomachenko 130
    Miguel Marriaga 129.8

Lightweight 10 RDS:
    Raymundo Beltran 134.4
    Bryan Vasquez 136.8

Lightweight 10 RDS:
    Andy Vences 131.6
    Eliseo Cruz Sesma 132.6

Lightweight 8 RDS:
    Erick De Leon 131.2
    Adones Aguelo 132.8

Light Welterweight 8 RDS:
    Arnold Barboza Jr 141
    Jonathan Chicas 140.2

Middleweight 8 RDS:
    Esquiva Falcao 160
    Norberto Gonzalez 160

Suer Welterweight 8 RDS:
    Artemio Reyes 151.6
    Steve Marquez 147.8

Light Welterweight 8 RDS:
    Jose Marrufo 141.8
    Maxim Dadashev 141

Lightweight 4x2 RDS:
    Mikaela Mayer 131.6
    Widnelly Figueroa 129.6

Lomachenko vs Marriaga Weigh Ins Highlights / Check out more boxing news and features at The Sweet Science, where the best boxing writers write.

" Everybody notices me, Everbody notices who I am, I think they are addicted to my style". ....quote by Lomanchenko.

"Run Forest run!....in my hometown they sing ...Run Vasyl 🏃 run....I've been running for 25 years, since I was 3" quote by Lomachenko.

Sometimes arrogant, seemingly snobbish and aloof, but always willing to expound the painful truth, Lomachenko has cultivated rabid fans and hateful critics who seem to criticize his every move.

"Why is he fighting Mariaga?...how come he won't fight Andre Ward or God?"

But it seems like Loma should be given a break seeing that he's already dominated the best fighter in the featherweight division (Gary Russell jr) with relative ease and forced the rugged Nicholas Walters to cry "no mas" in between rounds .......Loma deserves a little slack after accomplishing these feats with less than a dozen pro fights under his belt.

I watched some video on Loma who discusses life and boxing as profoundly and as compellingly as the winningest boxer in America : Andre Ward...and thats even in broken English.

Watching Lomachenko on video can even be considered inspirational.

I appreciate and admire the long gone legends of the sport, however boxing continues to evolve. ..
    Mayweather was able to extend his career another decade after suffering persistant hand injuries and diminishing athleticism that would have easily sidelined a lesser fighter just by using sound fundaments and techniques .

But its time to pass the the torch. Hi-tech Lomachenko will deliver us the rest of the way. Dont mind if the fight is less than competitive. ...
    After all, we have Lomachenko, then there is everbody else.
    Last edited by brownsugar1; 08-05-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

welcome back Brownsugar!

Comment

Great to be able to post again. ..thanks KB.

Comment

Now where is Radam G? and Storm Center and Brad, etc etc?

Comment

Working...
          X