Povetkin-Rudenko Being Broadcast Live on YouTube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin-Rudenko Being Broadcast Live on YouTube

For any fellow die hard boxing folks out there, the Russian promoter is live streaming the entire card live on YouYube this afternoon with the headliner being Alexander Povetkin vs. Andriy Rudenko. The card has begun and will also feature an interesting co-feature between Eduard Troyanovsky vs. Michele Di Rocco. So if anyone is looking for live boxing action this afternoon check it out before the big ESPN card tonight.

Originally posted by oubobcat View Post
    For any fellow die hard boxing folks out there, the Russian promoter is live streaming the entire card live on YouYube this afternoon with the headliner being Alexander Povetkin vs. Andriy Rudenko. The card has begun and will also feature an interesting co-feature between Eduard Troyanovsky vs. Michele Di Rocco. So if anyone is looking for live boxing action this afternoon check it out before the big ESPN card tonight.
    Thanks for the tip, Cat

Comment

OK, unless I missed something, the YOUTUBE posts by World Sport appear to re-direct you to a livestream website and that site asks you to sign in to get access. Some may do it and some may not but I figured I'd let everyone know. If it is on regular YOUTUBE send me a link lol, I only found the redirect.

Comment

Originally posted by miguel1 View Post
        OK, unless I missed something, the YOUTUBE posts by World Sport appear to re-direct you to a livestream website and that site asks you to sign in to get access. Some may do it and some may not but I figured I'd let everyone know. If it is on regular YOUTUBE send me a link lol, I only found the redirect.
        Sorry Miguel, I just saw this. It was a regular youtube link and you did not have the visit the site. However for a portion of the undercard the link was temporarily offline so you may have been looking for it at that time. These Russian cards are often broadcasted live on YouTube, I can send you direct YouTube links in the future when I get notifications about the cards going up online.

Comment

Working...
        X