English Español
Advertisement
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zab Judah Seems Quite Focused Ahead of Garcia Clash

Re: Zab Judah Seems Quite Focused Ahead of Garcia Clash

While the drama outside the ring is always entertaining...it'll have no effect whatsoever on Danny...if Zab comes into the ring with the right attitude he can use the negativity to his advantage.

The problem for Zab :

Garcia is younger stronger and the more fundamentally complete fighter.
    Garcia has never had to rebound from a loss or rebuild his career.
    That's where his confidence gets a boost.

Garcia will box smartly and wing his best "percentage" punches until the law of probability dictates that he lands one.

Garcia will get hit too. But Zab will be the first one to show signs of damage.

A good fight. I'd love to see Zab find a way not to follow the script. But Garcia represents the better quality fighter.
    He cannot lose.

Well said, Sugar, In all likelihood that's how it's going to unfold. Just saw weigh in pics. Both men look in phenomenal shape. I'm sticking with my change of pick.... I got Judah using his speed and power to clip Garcia with vicious uppercuts. Danny's definitely going to taste the canvas tonight . Whether he gets up and goes onto to win..I can't call it the fullest but he's getting his bell rung tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! Zab is acting like a manchild prick again. WIHP! He didn't even show up at the last press conference. What a PETTY bytchy, wimpy thing to do.

Now way, way back in the day, Sonny Liston didn't do dat dumb jive when he was scared syetless of the hyped-up, made-up violence of the "black Muslims' Nation of Islam. [The mafia would've whupped arses and taken names.]

I understand that Zab cannot stand the Clown Dad, but Zab should be most professional and realize that this thing is a prizefight, not about a prize clown-papa stealing the show, and claiming the glory.

OMFG! I guess this is just how the "threatre of the unexpected" beams. Holla!
    Zab said that was somethen that Garcia's wanted not him.

When I size these two up on paper the only advantages I give Garcia are youth and confidence. Zab's got the edge in skills speed and power IMO...If Zab can somehow use that negative energy combined with the home town crowd for fuel, this could be his night. A battle worn Morales was able to hang with Garcia for a good six rounds before he began to fade in their first fight...I don't expect Zab to fade in this one. I got Zab all day in this one by UD or possible KO.
    Courage is not the absence of fear, it's action in the face of fear.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoshogun View Post
    When I size these two up on paper the only advantages I give Garcia are youth and confidence. Zab's got the edge in skills speed and power IMO...If Zab can somehow use that negative energy combined with the home town crowd for fuel, this could be his night. A battle worn Morales was able to hang with Garcia for a good six rounds before he began to fade in their first fight...I don't expect Zab to fade in this one. I got Zab all day in this one by UD or possible KO.
    it turns out that was almost a good bet.
    Zab did better than expected. But probably not a good as he could have.

deepwater

zab redeemed himself even though he got the l.