Thread: Zab Judah Seems Quite Focused Ahead of Garcia Clash

Administrator

Re: Zab Judah Seems Quite Focused Ahead of Garcia Clash

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    NP Dino. I like what you did there.
    $$$$

Well, what can you say?

Judah is unreliable but his skills are so advanced on Garcia’s that it is not funny.

If Zab, with all this homeland motivation, talk, acting and superior skill; cant pull this off; then it’s time to hang them up in my opinion.

Quite focussed until the incoming starts landing . The smart coin has to be on Garcia but watch out for the uppercut. It's TNT , it'll blast yo' *** out of there, Danny !

Garcia by stoppage .

Quote Originally Posted by stormcentre View Post
    Well, what can you say? Judah is unreliable but his skills are so advanced on Garcia’s that it is not funny. If Zab, with all this homeland motivation, talk, acting and superior skill; cant pull this off; then it’s time to hang them up in my opinion.
    *What Garcia has is a dramatic ending right...
    one slip by Judah,and it's GOOD-NIGHT
    U say "Judahs got skillz," and this and that..and it may be true,
    Those skillz didn't help him, years ago, agsint Tszyu
    Make no bones about it, Garcia caaan fight...
    left jab, left jab, left hook...boom-RIGHT!
    so next time u come in here, u need to come correct...
    and give the "CHAMPION OF THE WORLD" some respect.

Advanced Users

Wow! Zab is acting like a manchild prick again. WIHP! He didn't even show up at the last press conference. What a PETTY bytchy, wimpy thing to do.

Now way, way back in the day, Sonny Liston didn't do dat dumb jive when he was scared syetless of the hyped-up, made-up violence of the "black Muslims' Nation of Islam. [The mafia would've whupped arses and taken names.]

I understand that Zab cannot stand the Clown Dad, but Zab should be most professional and realize that this thing is a prizefight, not about a prize clown-papa stealing the show, and claiming the glory.

OMFG! I guess this is just how the "threatre of the unexpected" beams. Holla!

Advanced Users

Wow! Then he shows up after Pretty Danny and the Clown Dad are long GONE! Not cool, Zab! Now they have won the first three rounds. The bout starts long before the event in dat squared jungle. Don't miss seeing the forest for watching the trees. ZAB is a BIG FOOL! Now he is blaming GBP and Big Money Oscar about his dumb syet. WOW, ZAB needs to CHILLAX.

I cannot wait for Editor Mike's report and NOTEBOOK! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 04-25-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Good stuff, Radam. Zab's only got an uppercutters chance. Danny more than likely is going to mow him down.

I never post stuff from other boxing sites, but this video was too good not to share. I hope Zab keeps a cool head come fight night...War Zab!! http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/4/25...car-de-la-hoya
    Courage is not the absence of fear, it's action in the face of fear.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoshogun View Post
    I never post stuff from other boxing sites, but this video was too good not to share. I hope Zab keeps a cool head come fight night...War Zab!! http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/4/25...car-de-la-hoya
    good job man. it seems golden boy locked Judah in the basement at Barclay center until the Garcia's left. lol. you should see the Garcia press conference zab crashed the other day.

Of course Zab can win this fight and I'm pickng him to do so and Danny is right for the picking. Zab looks mentally strong and spoke the truth to the faces of Oscar and Bernard with control like a man. #Respect. Bernard acknowledged this and returned the favoe by speaking the truth as well. #Respect. Oscar needs to get his mind right and be the professional and get off twitter with the nonsense and stop being biased but I get he wants to tip the odds to Danny and get brownie points with his wife. #Dissapointing. Zab is the superior pugilist with the skillset to come out on top and delay the young champions rise to stardom which may be what he needs because I don't think he's ready for Lucas or Lamont. May the best man win and I see Zab pulling this off by boxing, moving, angles and picking his spots to drop power shots and blending them in with speed and touching the target. If Zab takes what Danny gives him and uses straight punches, potshots, boxes and moves, takes his time and place his shots and smother young Danny and frustrates him this will be a rough night for Garcia who to me only has a punchers chance. Speed and skills most certainly kills and Zab Judahs power is for real, he may have to close the show and seal the deal or the judges may make him swallow a bitter pill. Is Oscar scared Zab will pull it off and his influence over the judges is kind of soft? Time will tell us who's the 140 boss and who's going to be lost like apple sauce and Zab looking composed and cooler than Jack Frost ready nip at the nose of Danny with clean blows. The sound of the bell let's get on with the show, amy the best man win, let's see who got the glow. Dueces