English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CSAC Discusses Transgender Athletes, Pension Plans and Judge Evaluations

Advanced Users

Re: CSAC Discusses Transgender Athletes, Pension Plans and Judge Evaluations

Before some bigot jumps in my syet -- because of Asian hate -- I was talking about strong legs for striking speed, power and strength, not RUNNING or high or long JUMPING. Holla!

Well thats just freakin weird. Dude looks like a lady up there might try some MMA. Ronda Rousey will break his... uh.. her arm. Dude kinda looks like Sammy Sosa.

Its all politics, Mr Avila youre just trying to publisize your cause to get attention! This article doesnt warrant attention! Any transexual that enters in combat sports is not doing it for the love of the sport! Its for an axe to grind, for publicity! I dont care if it was Mickey Rooney fighting in a match! Id cheer him on for the honest competition! You make a farce of this website and an arse of your readers! I dont even agree in women boxing!

@deep: I don't entirely agree with you, but respect - you make a good argument.

@radam: You're right about the differences between the sports. Elite female practicioners of the kicking arts can whack and crack both skulls and legs with their kicks.

Is this a real question if your born a man your a man period.

Advanced Users

B-Camp, be easy! No darn friscoes' jive! Hahaha! Holla!

deepwater

This girl from my team will knock this guy out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7uXz...e_gdata_player

That girl has some skill deep,

but unfortunately this He/she is a damn HE.

A damn man.

How is a fight like this even sanctioned?

Advanced Users

The chick, formerly a dick, is not yet sanctioned. [S]he wants to be. I say NO! NO! NO! Let he[r] fight against the guys, as came-outta-da-closet gay Orlando Cruz does. This [transgender] chick, former a dick, can make big-time history and get madly PAID! [S]he and Orlando can fight for a world title that will surely be created by one of the crooked alphabet-sanction organization.

Just imagine [S]he and Orlando will make BIG PAY in the first world title match between a transgender and gaybender. Hahahaha! OMFG! Orlando has already made serious money endorsement BLING-BLING! Now just imagine how much moola can be made between a gay guy and a former guy, who has no ding-a-ling.

Ching,ching! Da game is prizefighting. Get dat prize. It doesn't matter what your poison may be. I think that the transgender oughta grow some cojones and pick a fight with the straight and gay pugilists. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 04-24-2013 at 04:46 PM.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    The chick, formerly a dick, is not yet sanctioned. [S]he wants to be. I say NO! NO! NO! Let he[r] fight against the guys, as came-outta-da-closet gay Orlando Cruz does. This [transgender] chick, former a dick, can make big-time history and get madly PAID! [S]he and Orlando can fight for a world title that will surely be created by one of the crooked alphabet-sanction organization.

Just imagine [S]he and Orlando will make BIG PAY in the first world title match between a transgender and gaybender. Hahahaha! OMFG! Orlando has already made serious money endorsement BLING-BLING! Now just imagine how much moola can be made between a gay guy and a former guy, who has no ding-a-ling.

Ching,ching! Da game is prizefighting. Get dat prize. It doesn't matter what your poison may be. I think that the transgender oughta grow some cojones and pick a fight with the straight and gay pugilists. Holla!
    Lol lol. Darnell the ding a ling man Wilson . This dude can be known as " no ding a ling man" Cruz is ok and at least fights dudes