English Español
Advertisement
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: GGG a straight killer.

Advanced Users

Re: GGG a straight killer.

Nope about 3g. I thought that he was going nowhere near great. My BAD!!! He showed me. But with who is training him, I should've seen it coming.

Trainer A-San is often underrated and overlooked. But he is one awesome trainer. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-29-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    RG, you have been posting here so long you have all these stats either written down or in your head. Very impressive. Most Threads Started. Most posts. Most posts in a day. Most posts in a month...in a year. Most hits for a Thread. Most Replies to a Thread.

RG the Stat Man.

As far as this one on GGG, did you ever think, when you saw him in his first appearance on HBO a few years ago smoking a tough Pole named Proksa, that we were looking at a rising, budding, superstar?

I am thrilled that I'll be ringside for his fight at MSG v Daniel Geale.

-Randy G.
    Sorry to cut in but like I have said many times, sometimes you just have to trust your eyes and leave the resume analysis alone.

GGG has the goods, all of them. There is not one tool he does not possess and that is what makes him great today and the front runner of tomorrow.

I have to say I am a bit skeptical of GGG's fight coming up in July.

To recently have lost a father as well I just don't know what GGG will show up.

I for one will not be surprised or disappointed if we get a GGG who may have over trained for this fight.

Burying your father will no doubt have a very serious emotional toll on anyone and from what I read GGG
    was close with his father. Hope AS and team will have a closer eye on him and his rest and recovery.

I personally think he should have taken more time off, however we all deal with devastation differently and maybe I am wrong and this fight in July is what GGG needs to get back to the groove in life.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post

I for one will not be surprised or disappointed if we get a GGG who may have over trained for this fight.

Burying your father will no doubt have a very serious emotional toll on anyone and from what I read GGG
    was close with his father. Hope AS and team will have a closer eye on him and his rest and recovery.

I personally think he should have taken more time off, however we all deal with devastation differently and maybe I am wrong and this fight in July is what GGG needs to get back to the groove in life.
    I'm with you about 3g should have taken more time off. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-02-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post

Perhaps. Some people don't like to sit and dwell on losses though- GGG may want to get straight back to work in order to have something positive to focus on.

GGG seems to be a well grounded man. He will do his dad proud.

Golovkin is a true professional. He will be 100% focused on taking care of business inside the ring. Deep put it well saying "He will do his dad proud."

Geale is the toughest foe to date for Golovkin. I see Geale having more moments than anyone in recent memory in the ring with Golovkin. But Golovkin, with his vicious body assault that is so underrated, will break down Geale and ultimately get a stoppage in what should be a good fight for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by oubobcat View Post
    Golovkin is a true professional. He will be 100% focused on taking care of business inside the ring. Deep put it well saying "He will do his dad proud."

Geale is the toughest foe to date for Golovkin. I see Geale having more moments than anyone in recent memory in the ring with Golovkin. But Golovkin, with his vicious body assault that is so underrated, will break down Geale and ultimately get a stoppage in what should be a good fight for the fans.
    I can clearly see D2 and your point, GGG has always displayed excellent poise and composure.