English Español
Advertisement
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: GGG a straight killer.

Re: GGG a straight killer.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater View Post
    how can you say his style is the most productive of any middleweight alive when he hasn't even fought a top middle yet? you might be right but until he pays his dues we will not know. and don't forget that while chin checker #2 has a great punch , he gets outworked. jesse brinkly beat him up very very badly for 10 or 12 rounds. it was a shutout and it wasn't done by boxing, brinkley busted him up toe to toe.
    A very valid question.. Maybe I should have used a better word like efficient. With a ko ratio of 88% no other middleweight compares.. In the Ishida fight he thru dozens of different punch combination.. I'm telling you ...his boxing IQ is as advanced on the attack and defense as Mayweathers' .... Bold claims I know.. But the time of speculation is rapidly transforming into fact...(gotta qo back to work).

Advanced Users

If and when dat superhype 3G step up, just call him 3,000 Zs. Because his arse will be getting some serious zzz sleep. Little Bo Peep lost her sheep. Maybe you guys have been hit by a jeep. Look both ways before you cross the street. Hehehe! Holla!

deepwater

you just wanted to get the 100 post. ggg record vs froch record is no comparrison. kessler,abraham,pascal,g johnson,bute dirrell is more inpressive then cloud/mosley in sparring and gabe rosado

Advanced Users

Later for that superhype 3G! I'm impressed by Amayseng. He will become the first TSS reader to holla at a 1,000 hits/views on a thread that he started. WTF!

Do you muthaguys think that I can get a 1,000 views on a Thread that I will start saying that "RG a straight ______?" Hehehe! Amayseng, you are going to get a 1,000 hits/views. A 1,001 Congrats! Holla!

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    A very valid question.. Maybe I should have used a better word like efficient. With a ko ratio of 88% no other middleweight compares.. In the Ishida fight he thru dozens of different punch combination.. I'm telling you ...his boxing IQ is as advanced on the attack and defense as Mayweathers' .... Bold claims I know.. But the time of speculation is rapidly transforming into fact...(gotta qo back to work).
    in a fantasy match put ggg in the ring at this point with any of these guys and I would bet against ggg with all of these guys. 160 lb james toney,roy jones,mccallum,nigel benn,m watson,julian jackson, g man mcclellan. He might do well against these 2 but I still wouldnt bet on ggg, herol grahm and simon brown. ggg would of beat paz,rosenblatt,maybe steve collins. I think stinky winky wright might jab his way to a win over ggg. anyway lets see how ggg does when he steps up.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater View Post
    you just wanted to get the 100 post. ggg record vs froch record is no comparrison. kessler,abraham,pascal,g johnson,bute dirrell is more inpressive then cloud/mosley in sparring and gabe rosado
    You are right Froch has the much better resume. It's impressive.

However it is how he faired in those top fighters. Not too well.

Ward. Humiliated.
    JTaylor- losing 10 rounds had to hit the Hail Mary.
    Dirrel- many had him losing getting a gift.
    Abraham- solid but untested. Dirrel was boxing his ears off.
    Pascal- very good win.
    Kessler- Out boxed.

Froch is enjoyable to watch. I have learned to like him this past year.
    But although a better resume , he doesn't have an elite win, and lost to good opponents.

I do give him props for Bute tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Later for that superhype 3G! I'm impressed by Amayseng. He will become the first TSS reader to holla at a 1,000 hits/views on a thread that he started. WTF!

Do you muthaguys think that I can get a 1,000 views on a Thread that I will start saying that "RG a straight ______?" Hehehe! Amayseng, you are going to get a 1,000 hits/views. A 1,001 Congrats! Holla!
    Thanks RG

This has been a great debate.

If deepwater fights like he debates there's no making him quit.

He'd be a tough outing.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Thanks RG

This has been a great debate.

If deepwater fights like he debates there's no making him quit.

He'd be a tough outing.
    hey thanks. we will see who is right as time goes by. lets see. Froch might get outboxed for 11 rounds but if he can impose his will on you like he did to bute he is very hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    You are right Froch has the much better resume. It's impressive.

However it is how he faired in those top fighters. Not too well.

Ward. Humiliated.
    JTaylor- losing 10 rounds had to hit the Hail Mary.
    Dirrel- many had him losing getting a gift.
    Abraham- solid but untested. Dirrel was boxing his ears off.
    Pascal- very good win.
    Kessler- Out boxed.

Froch is enjoyable to watch. I have learned to like him this past year.
    But although a better resume , he doesn't have an elite win, and lost to good opponents.

I do give him props for Bute tho.

(The posts have rolled in before I got to finish this one, but this one was more for your earlier Comment about Froch V GGG) I agree that Carl's fundamentals appear lacking (and I am not saying he will win or lose to 3G).

But, playing the devil's advocate then . .. .

What’s your take on why 3G didn't get Ouma out of there then; if he would easily beat Froch?

Ouma is a slick southpaw with good agility and movement.

He also possessed good quickness and speed.

Froch is a static linear fighter.

Although powerful, his foot speed is atrocious , he doesn't understand spacing or the ability

to cut off the ring.

I also feel that ggg has developments greatly since the ouma fight.

He seems more economical and efficient.