English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Guerrero Overload?

Administrator

Guerrero Overload?

Last 4 out of 5 headlines posted on TSS concern Robert Guerrero. I say he has to do no less than to find a vaccine for Gout before he makes it 5 out of 6. By a show of hands, who's with me?

deepwater

Re: Guerrero Overload?

all guerrero has to do is buy a product that fights the uric acid and he can steal the patant. rather talk about Pirog? you must admit the daddys fighting and the gun charge makes guerrero newsworthy

I expected a few more. It's caught my attention those who post negative stuff on fighters like Broner, MAyweather, etc., are slow going to react and to create new topics concerning Guerrero's embarrassing arrest. lmfao.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    I expected a few more. It's caught my attention those who post negative stuff on fighters like Broner, MAyweather, etc., are slow going to react and to create new topics concerning Guerrero's embarrassing arrest. lmfao.
    It's stupid not to know NYC jurisdiction since its all over the news. The cops at the airport didn't even want to arrest him the da brown is trying to score points and made sure the cops arrested him. Legal gun owner checking a unloaded gun In A lock box is different then beating woman or snatching purses.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    well southpaul be logical

the ghost approached the counter, presented the locked box with the gun , thinking he was following the law and protocol,

he messed up, very different from trying to sneak a gun on a plane...

or have 3 charges of physically abusing and harming women,

or like broner who had 3 different allegations for violent crimes during the same time..

do you not think those are different situations?

the ghost looks like an idiot for making that mistake

mayweather and broner look like pieces of **** and the lowest of human decay....

there goes your propaganda

I believe from top to bottom (every name you mentioned including Guerrero) it all fits under negative press and regardless if Broner or MAyweather faced the exact same circumstances of "messing" up ...others would've likely posted some disparaging topic on it. That was entirely my LOGIC and point.

So, I ain't really advocating on behalf of those two other media whores. In fact, my way of dealing with someone like Broner is to keep my responses on him minimal as possible. Why feed into the obvious attention.....? I ain't telling you or anyone else how to conduct yourself here, just explaining my frame of mind. Be you, the balance is good....
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 03-28-2013 at 06:42 PM.

looks like it's starting to fizzle out Dino,.. but for the next month my forcast is,..... occasional flurries of RG news untill fight night.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    looks like it's starting to fizzle out Dino,.. but for the next month my forcast is,..... occasional flurries of RG news untill fight night.
    OK, with Robert giving his statement 5 out of 6 is achieved, nothing we can do about that now. We should of saw that coming. My bad. However, if we round up the wagons, cut-off the passes, maybe we can hold-em to 6 out of 7, or 7 out of 8. Sure, this is nowhere in the range of the recent Miami Heat streak. But that's how it starts. Four out of five...then five out of six...before you know it we'll be reading about the Ghost all the way to August. Let's get some quality content up on Pirog. Come on now, who's with me? OK, I see Brown...anyone else? Hmmmm?