English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Peterson tests positive again for banned substance

Peterson tests positive again for banned substance

Per VADA Peterson tested positive following his tko
    Holt.

Positive test for HCG
    Last edited by amayseng; 03-28-2013 at 01:09 PM.

deepwater

Re: Peterson tests positive again for banned substance

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Per VADA Peterson tested positive following his tko
    Holt.

Positive test for HCG
    Really? Damn fool. Could it be some men have higher testosterone levels naturally ? You know the kid in 6 th grade that gets a beard and can buy beer for the other kids. Stick a fork in him if it's true. Wanted to see him vs Garcia if Garcia gets past zab. Oh well.

Ha I remember that kid he beat the **** out of everyone in football
    till high school then he wasn't good enough to play.

I read that HCG is what manny Ramirez got caught with and I think
    it is a masking agent to decrease estrogen due to such elevated
    t levels.

Pretty sad if he chested yet again.

He looked like a monster against holy

HHmmmm . . . . .

No surprises there for me. I think I have written/warned quite comprehensively here about the so called justified testosterone pellets, their many uses (including masking), how easy they are to get, and what other PED's are usually associated with such activities; with Lamont, Bradley and others.

The problem is perhaps best, or most curiously, explained by how (some of) these guy whom are using via "medically justified" and "other" means; are so brazen and confident of their situation and USADA that they're calling for testing as if they're on the right side of the fence.

What a mess. And the promoters won't make it any better either IMO.

I'm going to be very surprised even if Holt is not on the juice in some way.

Anyway . .. . . . . . .. that's just my opinion . . . . which happens to coincide with what's happening.

Please let me know if I have it wrong by all means.

Happy Easter.

HHmmmm . . . . .

No surprises there for me. I think I have written/warned quite comprehensively here about the so called justified testosterone pellets, their many uses (including masking), how easy they are to get, and what other PED's are usually associated with such activities; with Lamont, Bradley and others.

The problem is perhaps best, or most curiously, explained by how (some of) these guy whom are using via "medically justified" and "other" means; are so brazen and confident of their situation and USADA that they're calling for testing as if they're on the right side of the fence.

Anyway . .. . . . . . .. that's just my opinion . . . . which happens to coincide with what's happening.

Happy Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcentre View Post
    HHmmmm . . . . .

Happy Easter.
    Apparently all is good StormCenter.

According to the latest reports, this was all just a slight "misunderstanding".

Peterson has been pronounced innocent of all charges.

We know that when it comes to boxing-news.... sensationalism, accusations, and condemnation always precedes the truth.

Where did you hear this BS? Was it reliable, or something unconfirmed at this stage?

Interested to know whether VADA or USADA made the mistake. Or why/how Lamont didn't declare the substances beforehand; if they're legitimate.

Also, Lamont's use of testosterone pellets is still very concerning IMO. Particularly given the sporting, masking and competitive advantages they provide; even if they are medically justified.

Anyway, time will tell.

Thanks for your unbias response BS.
    Last edited by stormcentre; 03-28-2013 at 10:16 PM.