English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robert Guerrero Will Be On Pat Robertson Show

Re: Robert Guerrero Will Be On Pat Robertson Show

OK Top dog... Like they say in the south... A hit dog will Holla' everytime.

deepwater

Hey man I believe in the Creator. He gave us the best gift of all= free will. no one wants a god like the golden calf,or horus or the scientolgy alien gods, or lucifer. those rotten gods tell you it yolo. you only live once. science proves otherwise. dna proves a creator as does physics. energy can not be created nor destroyed only changed in form. what happens when the electrons in your body stop moving? at 63.73 kmhrtz the net charge of your body sure does not just disappear into nothing. code must be programmed it can not be random. dna=code. the pharises that killed Jesus never went away. good vs evil all day everyday. whether you belive in god or not you can not prove god does not exist.

* wow...

Advanced Users

That is true about a "hit dog," but not a hit dawg. But then again, they tell a lot of BIG TALES in the South, I heard. Hehehe! Beside, a "dog" is the kanine. A "dawg" is the down-with-da-haps human.

Clinton Jackson was from Alabama, and he could get down with the BIG TALES. Bernard Taylor was from Tennessee and he could get down. Jermain Taylor is from Arkansas, and he can bullsyet you like no one can. Andre Berto is a Haitian born in Florida and he can roll with it.

Hahaha! I love 'em because they are just bullsyeters. Never going wacko with life, because it's time to fun, babeee! Life is a bytch and then you die. Haha!

I will holla at Jes on da deadside. But on this side, it is my free will and freedom-of-thinking ride. Everybodee else and dey momma can catch an ocean tide. I'm down with the O-P-P pride. Hehehehe! And not behind God, a god or a man will I hide. Holla!

Just watched the piece . Typical stuff out of Guerrero. They talked up cancer-- bit of boxing -- lots of god. I believe Guerrero to be a genuine follower of his lord savior and I also believe they sincerely want to promote both the fight and cure for cancer. Good people but god for every response , that my friend , gets annoying . Pat Robinson asked him how he stays in shape..And it was at that moment he once again handed it over to God (reminded me of when Ferdie Pacheco was trying to get Holyfield to elaborate on the Tyson win and all Holyfield wanted to do is babble on about God). I ain't knocking or mocking just find it frustrating he didn't elaborate on his physical regime. Robinson clearly was asking about that, not God. I felt like at that instance Robert was selling himself to the Christian audience .
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 03-26-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Advanced Users

@SouthPaul and B-Sug. You guys keep posting Pastor Robertson's name as "Robinson." Dat shady preacher is no namesake of Sugar Ray Robinson, Jackie Robinson, Oscar Robinson or Smokey Robinson or even the Outer Space Family Robinson and their crazy-@ss robot: "DANGER! DANGER! Will Robinson! DANGER! DANGER!" I mean SouthPaul and B-Sug.

Pastor Pat could not wear their jockstraps or walk in their shoes. He is too busy pretending to be walking in Jesus Christ's sanders. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    @SouthPaul and B-Sug. You guys keep posting Pastor Robertson's name as "Robinson." Dat shady preacher is no namesake of Sugar Ray Robinson, Jackie Robinson, Oscar Robinson or Smokey Robinson or even the Outer Space Family Robinson and their crazy-@ss robot: "DANGER! DANGER! Will Robinson! DANGER! DANGER!" I mean SouthPaul and B-Sug.

Pastor Pat could not wear their jockstraps or walk in their shoes. He is too busy pretending to be walking in Jesus Christ's sanders. Holla!
    Thanks for pointing that out RG but I don't think I'll have to ever spell the mans name again after today. I thought Pat Robertson was retired.... Didn't even know he was still on TV.

Typo caused by my IPad. I'm very familiar with all these televangelist bozos. My grandmother use to have them on every Sunday morning. Barf.