English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert Guerrero Will Be On Pat Robertson Show

Robert Guerrero Will Be On Pat Robertson Show

NEW YORK (March 24, 2013)
    - Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero will hit the east coast to do a media blitz with two of the biggest Christian Networks starting Monday March 25th.First visit will be on CBN's "The 700 Club" where he and his wife Casey will talk about their incredible testimony with host Pat Robertson.Later in the evening "The Ghost" will make an appearance on TBN's "Praise the Lord" show with Carman Licciardello, who's an avid boxing fan.
    Monday March 25 tune in and watch Robert and Casey Guerrero as they shed light on their incredible story of love and faith.
    • 9:00 A.M. - CBN's 700 Club
    • 7:00 P.M. - TBN's "Praise The Lord" show with Carmen Licciardello

When Robert Guerrero started calling out Mayweather over a year ago, boxing fans and media thought he was dreaming. Now because of his incredible God given boxing ability and strong faith in Jesus Christ, Guerrero has willed and fought his way into the biggest fight of his life against Floyd Mayweather.In addition, his wife Casey miraculously found a bone marrow donor that saved her life, another miracle added to their testimony. Guerrero is this year's "Ambassador of Hope"spokes person for BeTheMatch.orgalong with Robin Roberts of Good Morning America. His quest is to help register minorities into the national bone-marrow registry.
    "I'm very excited that I'll be able to use my platform in boxing to talk about my faith in Jesus Christ who has guided me to this incredible position.At the same time I'll bring awareness to the bone-marrow registry.I want everyone to check outwww.knockoutbloodcancer.organd join me in my quest to help save lives.On May 4ththe world will see me dethrone Floyd Mayweather and everyone won't understand what happened, except those who believe in the power of Christ.As the bible verse Philippians 4:13 states "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."
    "MAY DAY: Mayweather vs. Guerrero,"a 12-round fight for Mayweather's WBC Welterweight World Championship, is promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona, O'Reilly Auto Parts, AT&T and Star Trek Into Darkness. The mega-event will take place Saturday, May 4 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV®beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Also featured will beDaniel Ponce de Leonvs.Abner Mares, a 12-round fight for Ponce de Leon's WBC Featherweight World Championship.
    Remaining tickets for"MAY DAY: Mayweather vs. Guerrero"priced at $1,500, $1,250, $800 and $600, not including applicable service charges, are on sale now with a total ticket limit of 10 per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. Tickets will also be available for purchase atwww.mgmgrand.comorwww.ticketmaster.com.

Advanced Users

Re: Robert Guerrero Will Be On Pat Robertson Show

OMFG! Now it is going to be a religion war. WTF! Now it will be The Cali Holy Ghost gettin' a beatdown. What a clown! God Forgive Money May because he knoweth not the saved @ss he's gonna whup! Holla!

Radam this is a great thing.

There are cancer patients that need help.

And we can help.

People can help but have not been educated how to.

This is a great way to pass the word.

I hate that F'n disease!!!

Advanced Users

I have nothing against helping for cancer or any other illness. My problem is boxers who claim that God Is On their side and against the other human being. Why do these types of boxers pull that jive? God Didn't Help Jesus against those d@mn Romans. Jesus was sold out for 30 pieces of cheap Roman silver. But now God Is Going To Help The Cali Holy Ghost against 30mil-cheap-dollars-getting Money May and those Sin City stanks -- I mean Yank?

Pat Robinson -- I mean Robertson -- is going to claim that he spoke to God and God said that the Cali Holy Ghost is going to win by kayo. Holla!

I hear ya.

I'm hoping the ghost is using his faith as a platform to help spread the word on helping

conquer cancer with the faith of God putting him in this position

I'm with ya God doesn't choose sides during a competition or sport.

It's a free choice life it wouldn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    I have nothing against helping for cancer or any other illness. My problem is boxers who claim that God Is On their side and against the other human being. Why do these types of boxers pull that jive? God Didn't Help Jesus against those d@mn Romans. Jesus was sold out for 30 pieces of cheap Roman silver. But now God Is Going To Help The Cali Holy Ghost against 30mil-cheap-dollars-getting Money May and those Sin City stanks -- I mean Yank?

Pat Robinson -- I mean Robertson -- is going to claim that he spoke to God and God said that the Cali Holy Ghost is going to win by kayo. Holla!
    That's not exactly correct RG. JESUS was born to be betrayed, sold-out, and crucified on the cross for the salvation of mankind. It was his purpose, his goal in life and he spoke of it often.

Amaseng.. You don't have to wait for Guerrero's foundation to gain traction. You can a catalyst for change by spreading the word yourself.
    The revolution is already in motion and will not be televised.
    People who live in "low tech" countries hardly ever get diabetes, cancer, or heart-disease because they eat natural foods.
    Once they migrate to the United States and start eating our genetically modified and highly processed foods they get the same diseases the rest of us get.

If your on Facebook subscribe to "Osteopathy health news" and "Juicing Vegetables" for news tips and updates...spread the word.

Yes ....God loves a fair fight.. But he has also given to each man a measure of faith and with faith the size of a mustard seed, a man can move mountains.

You can use your own faith to accomplish the impossible IF you believe because God has placed a little bit of himself inside all of us .... Even Floyd and Gurerro

Ask reverend Paqman ... He'll tell you the same.

I'm betting a hundred on Guerrero and I never bet on fights. Because all things are possible in the world of Boxing... Just watch and see brother and you to will believe.
    Either way it goes.... It'll be a fight like no other.
    I hope Floyd wins this one but I think the Boxing Tyrant may be meeting his Waterloo this time.

Thanks for the FB link B sug ill check it out.

I was thinking about throwing a grand down on the ghost with those 9-1 odds.

But I will prob chicken out.
    I never gamble.
    Never have.
    Was taught not to.
    But those 9-1 odds and Floyd being so inactive and at 36 just entices me.

Advanced Users

Everybody is going to always have an opinion. And it is going to be affected by your upbring or forced-upon religion. I guess that we are born for something. I was born for O-P-P. Y'all know me! Hehe! Poor Jesus! Everybodee and dey momma have umpteen reports and made-up stories about his purpose, his goal and what he spoke.

To this Catholic that Jew Jesus Didn't Know what was going to happen or He Would not Have Been Daddy Crying, Cussing Out Fig trees, Beating the holy hebejeebeez outta gamblers, Marching into Helldom and Fudging up Lewy and Ready to put the beatdown on fools for messing with his ho, calling her a liar and wanting to stone her.

I say leave Jesus and all the other ______ ______ outta boksing. And I'm going to talk syet. That's boksing. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Everybody is going to always have an opinion. And it is going to be affected by your upbring or forced-upon religion. I guess that we are born for something. I was born for O-P-P. Y'all know me! Hehe! Poor Jesus! Everybodee and dey momma have umpteen reports and made-up stories about his purpose, his goal and what he spoke.

To this Catholic that Jew Jesus Didn't Know what was going to happen or He Would not Have Been Daddy Crying, Cussing Out Fig trees, Beating the holy hebejeebeez outta gamblers, Marching into Helldom and Fudging up Lewy and Ready to put the beatdown on fools for messing with his ho, calling her a liar and wanting to stone her.

I say leave Jesus and all the other ______ ______ outta boksing. And I'm going to talk syet. That's boksing. Holla!
    Has nothing to do with my upbringing RG.. It's in there multiple times...... JESUS's words not mine.. All you have to do is open the book. ...but when you pretend to know something that you clearly have no knowledge of... Dont cop a tude or act insulted when someone points it out.
    Any arguments you have about the bible you can take up with the author.
    Don't bring up

Advanced Users

Once again it depends on upbring-bring and jive that you were forced fed. During the times of jesus, there were many others claiming to be the real Christ. I have no time for the mythology, make believe and nonsense of Jesus Christ.

I'm down with actuality, reality. miracles and proof based on foolproof religious science and nature science. My so-called insulting of anybody is not my intentions and/or desire. If the heat in the kitchen is too hot, one should step out without starting conflicts because of lack of understanding the intentions.

BTW, nobody can insult with me about their opinions. It is their belief. I can understand that everybodee and dey momma are creations of circumstances. And nobody can read my mind.

I would go Hebrew on you, and holler "to each his own." But Jesuit Nun (Sister) Maribeth got me back in the day for being a hotdog, so I just stick with being a Topdawg -- BOW WOW! Holla!