English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Floyd Doesn't Always Get His Facts Straight

Re: Floyd Doesn't Always Get His Facts Straight

i think floyd looked and sounded a little punchy in his fox and showtime interviews this last month.
    no hate, concern.

but he had difficulty finding his words, and what he was trying to say, quite a bit.
    it was like listening to that kid in elementary school who cant really read, but try to read ....

about the article, floyd is a hypocrite always has been always will be, and he is jealous..

he doesnt understand he cherrypicks fights and people cant stand it.

lb 4 lb list.
    1. bhop
    2. ward
    3. jmm
    4. sm
    5. floyd

yea i said it

I wasn't referring to his out of the ring actions, I was referring to his selection of opponents, even he is mentioned with them there will always be a question mark on his resume, ain't no denying that

and you know another thing, money this money that..

of course you want to make as much money as you can, take care of the family i get it..

but when is enough, enough?

floyd has house and cars in vegas and miami..

prob 100 million in the bank..

but priced himself out of the pacman fight gtfoh

he has enough money,

he was just ducking pacman

Interesting list, but I think an argument at #1 could be definitely made

Oh I am definitely biased on that list carmin. Haha.

That was an emotional list.

All those guys and donaire are in it somewhere.

Advanced Users

Wow! Just so that you will know there are 10 questions on Sugar Ray Robinson's resume about who he would not fight or give a rematch to. Plus the Sugarman got five gifts according know-their-syet witnesses, tons of archives, the FBI, DIA and the Library of Congress. Even weak boxrec has documentation of the gifts given to the Sugar one. The boxer, who has not ducked and "cherry pick opponents" cast the first stone!"

That is what I thought! In the Filipino Waray accent of my Tio Mamoy: "Ev'y muthapucka great boksinero duck and padded his record."

Sugar Ray Robinson and Jack Dempsey are the only superchampions who used boxers' color, ethnicites and races to duck them. Everybody who ever box has at least an iota of seediness and bullsyetology in him/her. A spade is a spade. I will always call it that and not try to hide in the shade. Holla!

Tio Mamoy is wise man. He once served as the chief time keeper to Father Time.
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 03-14-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Advanced Users

Hehe! SouthPaul, when he wake up from his nap, he's going to be sounding: "Puck, SouthPaul! I've catch a boat to the states and whup his @ss and Uncle Sam' and 10 people who look like 'em! Hehehe!

I'm on Skype now waiting for my old-syet talking uncle to wake up and get started. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Uh-oh. I hear Ali and B-Sug on the way. Where is Real Talk?
    Hello Dave..
    I read 40 or 50 boxing articles a day and watch hours worth of historical boxing video every week on YouTube just because I'm just that kind of fanatic when it comes to my favorite sport. So you know I had something to say about Floyd's most recent media gaffe.

Ward has supported Floyd in the media every since his acomplishments in the supersix earned him access to a pulpit with which he can speak to the entire boxing community.

Even when Floyd was mired in scandal from his domestic abuse case.... and received universal criticizm for sucker punching Ortiz....Ward refused the opportunity to publicly speak non-supportively of him...even saying that he was himself a bit of a protégé of Floyd's boxing style. The ultimate compliment.

Mayweathers' comments cannot be condoned by any boxing fan who lives in the context of the real world. Floyd's lack of concept of things spiritual is embarrassing for a man his age. Floyd could benefit himself by letting Ward mentor him in this area so that he doesn't make the grievous error of speaking out of context again about things he couldn't possibly comprehend.

When it comes to rash outbursts... Floyd is the king of compulsive comments... the more competitive the upcoming fight...the more irrational the comments..expect more of these random outbursts as the Guerrero fight draws closer.

B-sug right on point