English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Broner HBO numbers

Broner HBO numbers

Broner had 1.4 million views for the live first airing of his fight with Rees. HBO has said that's 32% better then his fight with DeMarco. I think Broner is a bigger draw then Mayweather was when he was 23. I also think Khan is just as big of a draw as Gatti was at his peak. Im telling u if they were this make that fight happen it would be a successful PPV event.
    Last edited by ali; 02-20-2013 at 04:55 PM.

deepwater

Re: Broner HBO numbers

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Broner had 1.4 million views for the live first airing of his fight with Rees. HBO has said that's 32% better then his fight with DeMarco. I think Broner is a bigger draw then Mayweather was when he was 23. I also think Khan is just as big of a draw as Gatti was at his peak. Im telling u if they were this make that fight happen it would be a successful PPV event.
    those english fans like to buy the ppv for sure. broner is on the right path but he should step it up against live guys.little rees had no shot. clean out the 135 in the next fight and move up and make some noise at 140. if broner can win 2 big fights at 140 he is looking good. floyd fought guys with no hope too. demarcus corley, manfreddi,baldomir ect ect. broner knows that he more people hate him and want to see him knocked out the more $$$ he can get.

deepwater

Now I know why I dislike Broner so much. Seems lil Broner purse snached a little old lady . lil broner snatched the ladies purse and punched her in the face and stole $40. no matter how good broner is at boxing he is scum at heart. have a feeling karma wont allow broner too much success. proper criminals dont punch old ladies in the face and steal their purse. rob a drug dealer for crying out loud.

Deepwater I damn sho have a problem with the problem putting his hand on a old lady. Rob a drug dealing for crying out loud LMAO!!

deepwater

Deepwater I damn sho have a problem with the problem putting his hand on a old lady. Rob a drug dealing for crying out loud LMAO!!
    lol. real criminals rob other criminals. its a win win. no cops are ever called and the drug dealers either got alot of $ and/or drugs. child killers and rapist and ole lady muggers are at the low end of the crimnal world and proper criminals kill them off. i always thought broner got in trouble for a gun or something half respectable but beating ole ladies no good.

broner punched an old lady? wtf

there is no hbo 24/7 that can justify that or portray broner as a changed person..

you have to be souless to do that to begin with..

i really hope that isnt true