English Español
Advertisement
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Newspaper Says Gamboa Linked to "East Coast BALCO"

Re: Newspaper Says Gamboa Linked to "East Coast BALCO"

I am not trying beef on the internet I'm just merely pointing out the facts, there is no need for tough talk via internet it's retarted. Plus I'm on the east coast, we'd just be forced to tough talk all day until the next time I go to San Diego hahaha or you come to NY

Advanced Users

That it is Sta. Rosa, Leyte, Pilipinas. Haha! Holla!

Advanced Users

Hehehe! Amayseng, SCLA Ali's down-low pal has apparently been syetcanned again. But he is a real Jason, and love him so SCLA Ali. He will find a way back. That gayluv for his man is badly in need. It just be a football thing. Holla!

admin

Gents, please keep it gentle, keep it civil, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Radam you talk real tough on the internet..u tell people to STFU but I know u won't say to my face cuz I would really hurt you homie. It's time for u to back all that jaw hacking u be doing. I told u where im at I didn't give u a fake location if u ain't got the balls to show up stop talking . If u want to meet at a boxing gym in L.A and put on the gloves im,all for it I will make a few calls just give me a day. I will make sure the cameras are rolling so u can't lie about me whooping your a$$. If u ain't willingscrap quit talking tough on the internet cuz it makes u look like a straight buster. Deuces

Advanced Users

AGREED! Because SCLA Ali is talking outta his head. His chances of surviving even 13 seconds are ZERO and NO WAY! And they are both laughing at the ex-footballer. Hehehe! I'm laughing too. Holla!