English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newspaper Says Gamboa Linked to "East Coast BALCO"

Advanced Users

Re: Newspaper Says Gamboa Linked to "East Coast BALCO"

In Fight Five, PEDs Hulkquez will not show up. So expect for JM Marquez to be adroitly tortured. His using that jive was a one in a lifetime thing. Because of that ____ ______ _______, he is suffering from more internal damage than Tim Bradley.

Severe damaged goods are JMM and TB. The year 2013 is going to reveal 'em like a crushed-up jelly bean. You cannot forever hide not being clean. To the body, that jive is so mean. Holla!

Stop saying PEDs don't work!!! It's so much stuff out there we don't know exactly what advantage it gives a boxer. If it just gives you muscles then yeah that alone don't mean **** if you can't land anything flush. But im pretty sure there is PEDs that do alot more then just give you muscles.

Advanced Users

STFU, SCLA Ali! Don't start your syet with that bytch-@ss stalker. You don't know syet about boxing. And you will believe any tales of the hood bullsyetology. People like you are always looking for the next cheap cheat syet that doesn't work. It is skills that pay the bills, not some bullsyet-arse chemical that blow up your muscles. That syet will give you an early trip to Boot Hill.

None-talented people and their down-low stalking sds with the education of a ghettoweed _____ _____ _______! Roids and PEDs in the @ss has and won't ever gift a boxer. Those who have straw for brains even believe in acid rain.

I'm reminded of this sorry-@ss dude from South Central Los Angeles who was a boxer on dat syet and coke. Everytime it would rain, he wouldn't leave his flophouse appartment because he thought that acid was in the rain, and it was "a-white-man conspiracy to acid-fy [sic] the black skin off people in da hood." And this roids-and-PEDs using bytch was lighter than Mitt Romney. Matter of a fact, he was a cousin of the late FloJo Griffen. And because he had no talent and/or skills to pay the bills he didn't win syet.

At 29 years old, he died. He is taking his dirt nap in that Boot Hill near you. Oh! It's so misty blue! Holla!

Trying to read...consume ..... Digest all this is like trying to drink a beer the following morning after a hard night of drinking to help cure your hangover. And that's actually what I got... A PED hangover from 2012 and I ain't never been good at rebounding from a hard night of drinking so I'll be going back to my boxing bed. The hell with this news...

Administrator

SouthPaul moving up on the outside...

Radam you talk real tough on the internet..u tell people to STFU but I know u won't say to my face cuz I would really hurt you homie. It's time for u to back all that jaw hacking u be doing. I told u where im at I didn't give u a fake location if u ain't got the balls to show up stop talking . If u want to meet at a boxing gym in L.A and put on the gloves im,all for it I will make a few calls just give me a day. I will make sure the cameras are rolling so u can't lie about me whooping your a$$. If u ain't willingscrap quit talking tough on the internet cuz it makes u look like a straight buster. Deuces

Advanced Users

Go away, SCLA Ali! I know your type. I am tough! STFU! Quit trying to control syet. You will just show yo' @ss trying to be down with ____ ___ ___ because you are a loud-mouth with low confidence, no self-esteem and a racist for the occasion who is a big-time chameleon that let hateful chumps use you. Talk boxing, sab! Later for you and yo' Ebonican hoodlums.

Everybodee and dey momma know your type. The boy who is always crying wolf. You can go to Money May's site and get a peep at me. Money May can't stand ____ ____ like you and your d-sucking, missing teeth sidekick stalker. Put me on ignore like I did his bisexual @ss and STFU! I'm not hard to find. You just got a weak mind. Move on dude, and quit trying to mess up and control this Universe with your racist @ss and bizarre cohorts. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 01-30-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Wow Radam would you look at that, we actually agree on something....but I disagree with the latter. Pacquiao is not going destroy Marquez, lets be real. If Marquez did even a cycle it's prob not going to have long lasting effects on him. He loses some muscle he gains some speed back, and still knocks out pacquiao. The question is pacquiao, how is after that knockout? He was out cold, even Rick Fatton was blinking his eyes. I think it would be smart of Pacquiao to fight Bradley first, see how he feels in the ring against someone with pillows for hands, revenge that loss and then fight the Great Juan Manuel Marquez. Bob Arum is so eager to feed him back to the lion that maimed him. Test the water before you go swimming again. Fighters aren't always the same after knockouts like that, I'm sorry to say
    Last edited by Carmine Cas; 01-30-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Advanced Users

If I were not humane, I'd get you to show up at the Wildcard Gym the next that I'm stateside and kayo you within 13 seconds and put it on Youtube and name it "Pinoy still beating down a ¢ocksure Buffalo Soldier over a 120 years later.

Dino da vinci could referee just to count yo' big bully OUT! We could call the showdown "No Doubt to Make the Real Bytch Shout." The whole Universe will know the real me, and the Chinese's Maxim: "Watch What You Wish For."

I will come in the ring struttin' and shadow boxing to the late, great Michael Jackson's classic song, "BAD!" And ride outta da squared jungle bobbin' and weavin' to the late, great Teddy Pendergras's classic song, "LOVE T-K-O." Because easily down and out, you will go.

No washed-up @ss ex-football player belongs in the same ring with a boxer -- a bad@ss one -- that I am.

How much money do you have? I don't give free arsh thrashing. And do you have insurance? Because fo' yo' @ss, I have too much endurance.

If I make it a date, don't be late! Hehehe! Holla!

Advanced Users

Da Manny's been kayoed twice before. He want JMM's once more. And it will not be like fight four. It will not be any ¢orky and hurrying -up jive. I'm going on record now saying that if JMM is able to fight, he will be finished off in round FIVE! The threatre of the unexpected will never subside. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 01-31-2013 at 07:18 AM.