English Español
Advertisement

Thread: The Greatest

The Greatest

Mohammad Ali brother is reporting that champ may only have a few days to live. Sad Sad news...

Re: The Greatest

Now im hearing that it ain't as serious as has been reported. I hope it true im not ready to see the GOAT to check out
    Last edited by ali; 02-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Now im hearing that it ain't as serious as has been reported. I hope it true im not ready to see the GOAT to check out
    @Ali. I've met some great men in my lifetime, Ali arguably the greatest. So much larger than life. If you named all the people that have made a large impact in the last 2000 years, it wouldn't take you too long to make your way to Muhammad Ali. I hope they find a cure, and I hope he lives forever.

admin

Happily, seems like the Rahman info-interview was bogus, or a misquote, or a result of a family feud. Pics of Ali on Super Bowl day have him looking alert and alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    @Ali. I've met some great men in my lifetime, Ali arguably the greatest. So much larger than life. If you named all the people that have made a large impact in the last 2000 years, it wouldn't take you too long to make your way to Muhammad Ali. I hope they find a cure, and I hope he lives forever.

Advanced Users

Rockahead is known for that jive. He is so jealousy of GOAT Ali's wifey Lonnie, that it is pathetic. Lil bro Rahaman is money short hungry. And that shortness and hunger have always made him and a lot of the other ex-hanger-ons of the GOAT into some wacko dufuses.
    I've heard a Thousand-and-One stories of GOAT Ali's imminent demise. And then the cut to him "looking alert and alive." Holla!