English Español
Advertisement
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

deepwater

Re: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

I think margarito loaded his gloves many times.Mosley would have punished him if he had a knife. You can say manny took his foot of the gas but I can say Bradley stepped on the gas and made sure not to exchange.nothing is worse chasing around a guy that doesnt want to fight. Look how frustrated Duran got chasing Srl around and at least ray thru some punches and a couple bolos .

I'm not taking anything away from mosley but it def was a combination of Mosley's intensity coupled with Margarito's pyschological short comings. Margacheato deserved it. We'll see about pac-marquez, pac was supposed to beat him the last two fights decisively but we're having a fourth now. Arum and mayweather are both the same when it comes to cherry picking opponents

Berto is no Mayweather not even close. If yall think the ghost will be able to rough up Mayweather on the inside yall crazy. Money wins easily it will be like 10-2 and I'm being nice.

Agreed. He's the perfect opponent for MAyweather. Not overly risky..Floyd won't have to share much of the revenue nor will he have to share much of the spotlight cause in the big scheme of it all.. Not too many people outside the hardcore scene know who Guerrero is. He's got just enough of a name to make a nice little quick buck for the Money Team. Perfect match to carry them over to the next mega showdown. They definitely love these kind of opponents. Money match making dream.
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 11-27-2012 at 02:00 PM.