English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

Re: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    Radam G, you act like you are never wrong on your predictions. You predicted Chavez jr. to defeat Martinez, which was obviously wrong. As far as size is concerned, it can play a factor in sports. I come from school that a "good big man" will usually defeat a "good little man." However, there are exceptions to every rule. I got this prediction wrong, it happens. Berto's downfall was his poor choice to use the "Philly Shell" and his sloppy footwork.
    He also said Victor Ortiz was going to whoop Floyd Mayweather LMAO! His footwork is unbelievably terrible and his attempt at the Philly shell was shameful. His trainer is teaching him absolutely nothing he needs to know to be elite real talk.

Advanced Users

BTW! Berto lost for the choice of not being wanting to be caught with roids in his arse again. I'm reminded of a situation in the amateurs. Maybe we will run into each other one of these days. And we can discuss a whole lot of my realities and actualities and your -- I mean other people's -- myths. Hehe! Holla!

Advanced Users

SCLA Ali, even SRD -- as everybody in this Universe -- know that you LIE a lot and/or struggle with comprehension. Don't even act like a Creshaw crackhead ho. How many times are going to forget syet and straight-up try to spread discord by having a darn fork tongue? Everybody and dey momma know dat you are talkin' outta yo' head like __ __ who wanna smbd. Haha! Cut out dat down-low jive and sippin' yo juice in da hood.

Anybody with even a peabrain can go to the TSSU archives of Radam G's more than 3,000 posts and see that you are fudging hallucinating and gettin' on bull$hitology to get a bone from one of the know-dey-syet posting BIG DAWGS! Bow wow! Hahaha! Are you hungry to fit in for a bit of TLC. Take yo' @ss to church! You need Jesus, Mohammed, Moses and Buddha. Hehehe! Holla?

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    He also said Victor Ortiz was going to whoop Floyd Mayweather LMAO! His footwork is unbelievably terrible and his attempt at the Philly shell was shameful. His trainer is teaching him absolutely nothing he needs to know to be elite real talk.
    Yeah, he definitely needs a whole new team. My question is this; how much of his game can be refined at the age of 29? I think what you see is what you get with Berto. He is a "B" level fighter that will never be elite. Guerrero isn't elite either and will get exposed when he fights an elite welterweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    Yeah, he definitely needs a whole new team. My question is this; how much of his game can be refined at the age of 29? I think what you see is what you get with Berto. He is a "B" level fighter that will never be elite. Guerrero isn't elite either and will get exposed when he fights an elite welterweight.
    I agree..Berto had no plan. That shoulder roll stuff killed Berto... if Berto comes out throwing like he usually does, he wins this fight.

i disagree on Berto not being an A level fighter... same with Guererro... no flunky is gunna come in a beat these guys. That said, he can't beat May... May is a great fighter... May would litterally pick him appart.

Radam making fighters come to catch weights and not allowing them to fully rehydrate over night is cheap and cowardly. Yes it happens, but pacquiao has gained his fradulent fame from it. And you failed to address the fact that DLH and mosley were past their prime. Use all the fancy you lingo want but the fact of the matter is now that pacquiao does not have negotiating power cuz he is slowing down he can't demand fighters to fight at inconvenient weights. Freddie Roach says Mayweather is trying to control by implementing random drug testing, pacquiao and arum did the same thing with these bogus catchweights. He won't fight a dangerous fighter unless they come down in weight, and brandon rios as next possible opponent? The guy is a perfect stationery opponent for him. Yes when asked about fighting sergio, roach responded unenthusiastically we'll fight him at 147. Pssshhhh of course have sergio try to rehydrate with an iv overnight like oscar. Sergio said he's willing to fight him at 150. Hmmm he fought margacheato at 150 for the 154 title, why not sergio? Oh yeah that's right cuz sergio is a legitimate threat, he moves laterally, is fast, great left hand, and will prob knock out pacquiao. Margarito was a fraud without plaster but he appeared to be a tough opponent to the general public because he could still walk through punches, but in reality that's it because lost his punching power. Pacquiao turned down yuri foreman before he fought margacheato, who is 5'11, same height has margacheato. Pacquiao said "he's too tall" hmmmm or maybe he just is an above average fighter who has good foot work and movement, it would be a difficult task for me. Yes I know about fighters coming in down in weight for big pay days whether they are 100% or not they still fight to get paid. Beating washed out and drained fighters one after another doesnt make you the best, it just makes you rich but it'll bite you in the end. Like you said there are several divisions, either fight at the weight or move down. And yes you have been wrong about your predictions, most of them being roach fighters. You're the biased hater drinking the pacquiao and roach kool aid. At least mayweather fought and beat to game fighters in his last two fights without making them cut off their arms. Can't say the same about manny. You can write all the forums you want but clearly you're biased in favor of team roach
    Last edited by Carmine Cas; 11-25-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Max Kellerman is turning into Jim Grey in the post fight interviews... obnoxious and disrespectful to the loser. Berto fought hard and left it all in the ring, all while operating with only one eye from early on in the fight. But Max did have the quote of the night... "It isn't pretty... it's beautiful." Great fight, like watching something out of the forties. The Ghost is very good at punching hard without the big windup... they look like sparring punches until you see the opponent's legs buckle. Because of the unfortunate early eye probs for Berto, a rematch might be more competitive. Like Hatton, that ref should call it a day. Did Berto's corner say anything relevant or helpful during the fight? A bad cornerman is sometimes a greater danger to the fighter than his opponent.

Another thing why doesn't Berto ever double up on his jab then throw the right hand. How about thowing a lead right hand and not falling in. How about changing the speed on your punches instead of throwing bombs all the time. How about throwing a check left hook while the ghost was coming in instead of just ducking all the time. I can't say it enough he needs a new trainer ASAP!! ShoulderRoll you might be right about him being who he is but he has to try something else cuz the sh$t he's doing right now is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Another thing why doesn't Berto ever double up on his jab then throw the right hand. How about thowing a lead right hand and not falling in. How about changing the speed on your punches instead of throwing bombs all the time. How about throwing a check left hook while the ghost was coming in instead of just ducking all the time. I can't say it enough he needs a new trainer ASAP!! ShoulderRoll you might be right about him being who he is but he has to try something else cuz the sh$t he's doing right now is pathetic.
    i have asked those questions for years..

he is what he is,

which is disappointing....

speed and power do not equal coordination, instincts and reflexes, and IQ, which all berto is lacking in the ring....

Taking nothing away from Guerrero but Berto's plan to impersonate Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner was a huge disaster that led into him being dropped and a bad eye injury. Instead of helping his defense it created more offense for Robert. Effffin' Berto was too focused on raising his shoulder high (and making a face that resembled a angry pug) and forgot to throw punches and protect himself. Lol, my boxing god, what a dumb *** plan! Whaaaadafuck, some of the stupidest crap I've seen in a while.
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 11-25-2012 at 07:59 PM.