English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

Re: Guerrero Pounds Out Win Over Berto, Wants Mayweather Next

As I had repeatedly mentioned the ghost would whoop berto with no problem...

if only the ghost was NOT trying to prove a point and just fought at mid range he would have had berto out of there in 4 rounds. truth..

however, the ghost wanted to prove the POINT that HE was tough enough and strong enough to push a true ww around and man handle him.

this was the worst ref i have ever seen in my life what was he even doing in that ring?

the ghost DID earn a shot at floyd, but all of you haters need to realize that styles make fights and the ghost wont be fighting floyd the same way

as he fought berto.

the ghost not only applies his skills but also his IQ, as does floyd, although berto is far from a smart boxer...

Ah yes Radam, catchweights. The road to fame for pacquiao, dehydrating your opponents and implementing stipulations in the contract that limit rehydration on fight night causing his opponents to be stationery, weak, and slow. Beating dehydrated champions and former greats doesn't make you the king pin had welterweight! Catchweight coward pacquiao tried doing the same to marquez last time around and he looked befuddled. Pacquiao couldn't keep up his assault last fight against bradley and missed a lot of his punches, he had to steal rounds, he hasn't had a knockout in the last 3 years against an unconfident, badly coached, dehydrated cotto. I am no hater, I am just calling it as it is, pacquiao was a beast up until a couple years ago, he looked great against stationery opponents who gave him little lateral movement. His physicality and athleticism are what made him good, not boxing skills. At this stage mayweather would pick him apart, 3 years ago because of mayweather's stationery philly shell defense it would be a very tough fight. PACQUIAO iS A HYPE JOB AT WELTERWEIGHT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO ELSE SEES THAT. WHO DID HE BEAT AT WELTERWEIGHT THAT WASN'T PAST THEIR PRIME OR AT A CATCH WEIGHT? Ricky Hatton? Lol. Clottey who statyed in defensive shell? A Plaster less margacheato? And no Guerrero isn't the latest threat at welterweight, when he was supposed to fight mayweather a year or so ago a lot of writers and fighters were saying he would give mayweather trouble. And rumor has it that he hurt pacquiao when they sparred. Pacquiao is lucky to be #4 on espn's p4p rankings

Advanced Users

Berto had a lot of steroids and PEDs in his arse. Without that he is revealed like the former sprinter Ben Johnson. He got caught with the syet in him. Carl Lewis officially didn't. Sounds like nowadays boxing. Officially Money May is getting a pass. But dat syet, as Pops Joy May calls it, is all up in his son's money-braggin' @$$. Holla!

good assesment amaseng...went just like you called it.

Thanks brownsugar i have officially called two fights correctly ha. Ward - froch and now ghost- berto.
    I see the ghost similar to floyd in that he is highly skilled and smart in the ring. Of course floyd has better physical gifts but the ghost has an iron chin for sure.
    Maybe if the ghost beats one more ranked WW he could have a shot at floyd.
    I favor floyd in that fight but i would like to see robert get the shot and the payday.

Actually i called the sergio- chavez fight as well and maybe a few others. Ha.

Advanced Users

Boxing is a business of fame. And has 14 official catchweights. Learn the game, ___ ___ __. The real Queensberry game of pugilism has eight legit weight divisions. As Uncle Roger May likes to croon: "Most people don't syet 'bout bosking." If those shoes fit, wear them. Danggit! Nice the Tea Party bytches are up in boksing's britches. Haha! Get a life, hater! What is the percentage of ____ _________ ______ ! Four more catchweights! Let's go! Fire UP!

It's all about the money! Ain't d@mn thang funny. You need it to live in this world of mike -- I mean milk and honey. No time for the phoney. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 11-25-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Advanced Users

The very nature of boxing -- except for those sorry-out heavyweights -- is signing contracts and draining, so dat moolah, you can be gaining. That is why fighters come down, for dat moolah, not to wolf pride syet and clown. Pride is for cojones-less ___ ___ who has never been in this ride. It is known as prizefighting, not pridebytching. This is why Sergio Martinez will lost his johnson and an arm to make the weight to fight Da Manny or Money May. And they beat da hebejeebeez outta him. But he will be paid phatty.

Those who don't have skills to pay their bills and talent to leap ant hills, are the ones in cyberspace bytch spitting about imaginary dumbsyet, such as catchweights. Look at it as catchmoney. Something you are apparently having hell and high water catching. The blindest and the dumbest are usually the proudest with the least means and money. Go eat you some ant honey. It has a calming effect. And will halt your mental wreck. Hahaha! I'm the have-been-pro-making-money one percent up in herre! And it's gettin' hot in herre! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 11-25-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Crow for SRD and his boy SCLA Ali. Y'all KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! And, SRD, you really need to trash that bigger-man syet. Size doesn't matter. The smallest creatures dominates the larger one in all of nature. So "the nature bigger man" doesn't mean a hill of black-eyed peas to those in da know. The sweet science history has a bloody trail of small @$$es whuppin and dominating the BIG one for dat moolah.

The Cali Ghost will whup every big and/or steroid-filled arse to get to Money May and largely paid. Though out by Money May, the Cali Ghost's arse will likely get laid. Money May still ain't no joke. In Sin City, a Cali Ghost's @$$, he'll smoke. Holla!
    Radam G, you act like you are never wrong on your predictions. You predicted Chavez jr. to defeat Martinez, which was obviously wrong. As far as size is concerned, it can play a factor in sports. I come from school that a "good big man" will usually defeat a "good little man." However, there are exceptions to every rule. I got this prediction wrong, it happens. Berto's downfall was his poor choice to use the "Philly Shell" and his sloppy footwork.

Advanced Users

You must be wrong sometimes, just as everybody loves somebody sometimes. Sure I'm wrong about 15 percent of the time. I'm a darn 85 percenter. Don't hate. Just communicate. We can all relate. Nobody -- not even Jesus, Mary and God, The Father -- has a perfect slate. And that is not up for debate. But you know me! I'm down with O-P-P! Hehe! Holla!