English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip camacho

deepwater

Rip camacho

Heard he got shot up in pr. That man was a great boxer and a huge character . Hope he didn't suffer

Re: Rip camacho

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater View Post
    Heard he got shot up in pr. That man was a great boxer and a huge character . Hope he didn't suffer
    Just heard about it from a friend on text. Boy oh boy, lots of boxing folk dying this year. Wtf.

They should've blasted sorry *** Camacho JR instead.

Advanced Users

Wow! This year has definitely been tough. OMG! Macho Time rolls on this topsy-turvy globe no more. Danggit! I know he is laughing at me for crying about his passing, "But it is just so hard to say goodbye to yesterday."

All of my life, people told me that my idol and boy, Hector, would not live pass 50 years old. Well he barely made it. And I'll see him at the crossword with that flashy grin and those famous words: "MACHO TIME!" Holla.

Not the best fighter to ever come out of Puerto Rico but his prime hand speed may have been. Blazing fast he was... si or no Radam?

I read he got shot?? did he die?

Fightnews dot com reporting he's in real bad shape. Bullet lodged in the brain, likely won't make it.

I just heard he was in stable condition about 30 mins ago on boxingscene. I don't know what the motive was but people don't usually get shot in a driveby for no reason... not saying he deserved it... but we all know what Camacho was into.

Advanced Users

I'm pulling for Hector. He may have outsped the grim reaper this time. Blazing fast, STILL, SouthPaul. C'mon, Macho Time! Holla!

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    I'm pulling for Hector. He may have outsped the grim reaper this time. Blazing fast, STILL, SouthPaul. C'mon, Macho Time! Holla!
    at least he is alive ,keep fighting macho time. yeah buddy!!!!!