English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Goes To Jail; How Will It Affect Him?

Advanced Users

Re: Floyd Mayweather Goes To Jail; How Will It Affect Him?

STRAIGHT @ Bonehead -- I mean -- BOIEMACHO. CUT it out! Don't squat to be a bozo. The usual crowd with haters and lovers are in jail too. There will be no complete ethicity down with or against Money May. Matter of fact, Boneheadsacho, PinoyPrettyRicky is Clark Country and is a loyal "CheapShot king Floyd" fan. And China Joe in CC is too, and is hoping to get Money May's autograph. And my boy, Vanilla T is on lockdown in CC and is down with Money May.

And so that you will know, BoboPi$$cho, the majority of U.S. inmates, and those in Clark Country, are what the majority of the U.S.A. is. So stop your imbecile propaganda and hatemongering. LEARN! RESEARCH and CONFIRM! Do be a-making-up-syet __ __ ___ _! NYET! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-02-2012 at 01:07 PM.

I am in agreement with Deepwater. Short and simple. Well said, Deep! That and it'll add to Floyd's already existing bad boy villain script. He'll come out feisty as ever, kicking *** and taking names.. makin' that moola. That's wasssup!

Thoughts of Diego Corrales running thru the mind. Pretty Boy harrassed him nonstop about his domestic abuse case. Wonder how many times Floyd has reflected on that? To his credit he didn't nearly come close to what Diego did. That was a real beating Corrales laid down on ol' girl. Broken ribs, broken collar bone, etc.

Advanced Users

Danggit! Now I hear that Evander Holyfield is on his way to jail in Georgia for not paying child support to one of his love children. Pay up, Holy! Your bar-b-cue sales are going well in Cali. But if these wifes, dames, damsels and hos start protesting outside of the stores, there are goes your profit. Even my evil-twin wife will be out there shakin' her a$$ and gettin' on her protest. And your sales in Manila will be NULL and VOID! Hehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

well spoken RG,... the TSS has no tolerance for racial intolerance. This is where the real fight fans express themselves.

oops wrong thread.

It's just been reported that Floyd will spend the majority of his time protective custody. This has to be seen as the best option when the safety of the general population is taken into account...
    Although county jails mostly house traffic offenders, petty criminals, drug addicts and a wide range of domestic assault cases.... it also holds it's share of "undiagnosed mentally ill lawbreakers" who could potentially pose a threat to anybody in the general population. Floyd could find himself in an altercation and break a fingernail,... or worse,.... he could suffer and injury that could impead his boxing career.

Besides it doesn't make much since having a multimillionaire walking around fanatic fans and anti-fans...... Floyds presence could cause altercations between those who want to protect him and those who would utter the careless insults at the P4P king.

Like REALTALK said this is a great time for reflection and soul searching. Only the most incorrigable lawbreakers come out of jail unchanged. Most inmates come out with the conviction never to put themselves in the position to go back again. Once he pays his debt and puts this behind him he can resume doing what he does best and hopefully fight the Pac vs Bradley winner.

By the way Floyd has attended all the counseling classes and community service he was scheduled to do during the months his jail time was postponed, he even had to undergo counseling on the day of the Cotto fight. That sounds like the actions of a man who intends to remain relevant on the boxing scene for at least a year or two. Overall like other TSS posters have said before me... Floyds time in jail will probably be one of the most postitive and meaningful experiences Floyd will have.

@RealTalk your post was right on point ..I've spent some time in jail unfortunately but I think it was good thing cuz it made me appreciate the things that I had a lot more. I hope once he gets out he has learned for his mistake and then beat the breaks off of Pac lol.