English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Four Warned" Card Is Packed With Solid Matches

Administrator

Re: If Speedbags could talk......

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I'm loving this CARD more than you could possible know.... my girl "Chocolate" dumped me last week,.. or either I dumped her depending upon whom you talk to so I really need a big event like this to take my mind off my heart-ache and personal woe.

I'll be watching the fight in tearful solitude,... eating a big bowl of butter pecan icecream while drowing my sorrows with a case of Hieny's. While I try to break into my ex's facebook and twitter accounts.
    Sugar. We're here for you. As luck would have it, I happen to be a relationship expert. (Yes, I know, I know...) Now before you eat your way out of your weight division with all this foolish talk of large bowls of butter pecan ice cream, let me help you resolve this. Yes, just one more service we accord the VIP posters here at TSS.

Advanced Users

Re: "Four Warned" Card Is Packed With Solid Matches

B-Sug, one trip to any one of the nearly 8,000 islands of the Philippines will cure you and make you forget all about "Chocolate." The brown cookie-colored and lemon citron-colored Pinays with long, straight black hair will put it on you. And if that doesn't work, on the islands of Negros and Panay, we have plenty of long-legged chocolate-colored damsels who will tear your arse UP, BOOOOOY! They will give you a triple chocolate treat. And you know DAT, BABBBEEEEE!

I don't have the "relationship expertise of DDV. But I can promise you something like the Love Island -- or was that Fantasy Island? Hahahaha! We treat everyone and his cousin __ ___ ___ in da P-Islands. Hehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-01-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Administrator

Radam, what are you doing to me? You're working against me. We're suppose to be working to unite BSug & Chocolate, not looking for alternatives. Thank you for your future cooperation.

Now where exactly is Negroes and Panay?

Advanced Users

My BAD, DDV! Negros and Panay are islands in south central Phlippines. During the during 15th and 16th Century, they were regularly visited by tons of ships with sailors from the Ashanti Kingdom of Africa. Thus, a lot of the population are mixed from gingerbread-colored to cocoa-brown-and-chocolate colored with medium-curly to long-straight black hair. I faintly recall B-Sug and TSS reader "Real Talk" saying that they like the P-Island girls with the deep-colored melanin.

I said that I was no "relationship expert." Hehehehe! I'd mess up any type of dream -- wet or dry. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-01-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Maybe if I was a younger man RG,.. for now I shall live a life of celebacy,.. while fulfilling my studies at the local Buddist monastary to become a Monk.

Thanks for the condolences Dino,.. but this relationship is so dead that even the maggots have left the carcass of it's remains. In the meantime I'll try to keep a stiff upper lip and not blubber about it all over the pages of the TSS.

Back to Boxing.
    I'm really intruiged about the Rodriguez vs Trout confrontation. Been studying up on both boxers and it's a tough choice.
    I'm still leaning toward Trout but I see 90% of the media is focused on Rodriguez.
    There must be a reason.
    We'll find out tomorrow night.
    If you are new to the TSS,....please read the disclaimer: please do not use my picks to place bets, I'm a random stranger who may not be fully sober or in my right state of mind.
    Enjoy the fights.