English Espańol
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tim “Desert Storm” Bradley Brewing Up Another

Re: Tim “Desert Storm” Bradley Brewing Up Another

Haha.. handing out crow is possible! The "green" Ward beating the "Great European champs" was possible, and Bradley having the right stylistic game and determination and smarts is also VERY possible. Pacquiao is FUNDAMENTALLY, Ali had fundamental flaws, but it doesn't make them less great. They thrive in spite of being imperfect, and Bradley is not unique in that aspect. Bradley gonna whoop that arse, and I'm gonna be feeding crow for ALL of June! Last time I was so sure of this was the Mosley Margarito fight! Someone gonna get a hurt real bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcePxjFujs

Advanced Users

You are dead wrong about GOAT Ali. He did "everything [basically] wrong, but it came out right." Check that info from the bio of the greatest boxing guru of all times, the late Angelo Dundee, who trained and taught the great one. There is a great distinction in doing wrong and being fundamentally flawed. Bradley has never correctly learned boxing fundamentals starting in the amateurs. He was a top dawg, who always got beat down in the end. Dude has been professionally well matched, and again is a top dawg in the pros. But now he is in a real professional elite match. And a seriously arse thrashing, he is going to catch.

GOAT Ali -- at his early peek (24 through 26 years old) -- was "flawless." And the stinkers and haters that be took away possibly the greatest years [the middle peak] of the GOAT.

Gazoo aka the Cali Cranium Crusher and Team Bradley can't fool those in da know. He is perpretrating a fraud, and is going to get KAYOED EARLY! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-30-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Advanced Users

BTW, SOG Ward has been in the pro game since 2004. With eight years of seasoning, he is far from "green." Those "Great European champs" are/were ____ ____ ___ ___! Besides, the Cali Cranium Crusher couldn't wear the jockstrap of SOG Cali Thrasher. Holla!

No no no, Caveman Lee will eat crow! The only possible outcome for this fight is BOOM! Manny's eyebrow is ripped open! Technical desicion after the sixth! Back to the minor leagues for Ram Bradley!

LOL! Nice Roast! I agree with Radam about Ward, but nah man, I'm gonna be dishing, not eating crow on June 10th baby!

WAR Tim “Desert Storm” Bradley!

Bradley beat most of the top 140 pounders in the world thru boxing ability and raw determination that was honed over 145 amateur fights,.. many of his former amateur opponents are now top professionals like Andre Dirrell and Andre Ward.

He's also defeated nearly all the top names at the 140 pound class. While they were in their prime. The only one he didn't fight was Amir Khan.

He defeated Witter while he was still a beast in his own Brittish back yard,.... he defeated Holt who arguably hits as hard or harder than Pacman.

He was on his way to dominating Nate Campbell before the unfortunate clash of heads.

He schooled Devon Alexander when he was being touted as the next big thing.

and he beat Peterson who could have possibly been on the testosterone treatment.

Bradleys style is flat out ugly,.. but he tailors that awkward ugliness to fit each opponent.

I thought it was interesting during his open work out on May 29th that Bradley began interviewing the Media with questions like:
    Which direction does Pac move towards the most? The right or the left?
    What's Pacs favorite punch?
    What's the best strategy to beat pack... Slug or box?
    What's Pacs shoe size?
    Does Pac start fast or slow?
    Where does Pac usually hold his hands for defense?

The press ate this up and offered their responses like kindergartners trying to win a gold star.

There were some other very interesting comments Bradley made that you can discover by watching the vid for yourself (on fighthype)

Bradley was extremely engaging and knows how to be the perfect host.
    While on the surface his confidence may seem to be a little contrived to some (Remember Bruce Seldon? how he talked before taking a dive in his match with Mike Tyson)
    But I sincerely believe that Bradley has a plan. And it does't take a rocket scientist to know how to fight Pac... (circle to the left, keep your distance, and use the right hand)
    Although admittedly it's been a long time since anyone has been successful with it.

The media is clamoring much over Pacs rededication to his faith, but Bradley started his career being a smaller version of Andre Ward (very vocal about his faith).
    So I think they're pretty equal as far as the spirituality conversation is concerned.

What I see is 2 supremely confident and proud athletes in their prime, meeting in what could potentially be a very competitive contest (if Pac doesn't get him early).

Advanced Users

Bradley fought in a division that was going through a recession. The top dawgs had moved up to 147. Optical illusions are everywhere. Bradley is slow and amateurish. He has not improved that much between the amateurs and pros. Gary Shaw was a master at matching him. Da Bobfather has a Bradley's grave waiting. Da Manny is going to hurt the perpetrator of a fraud and bury him.

Perpetrator of frauds in da hurt bitnezz are always revealed, but they get paid PHAT! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Bradley beat most of the top 140 pounders in the world thru boxing ability and raw determination that was honed over 145 amateur fights,.. many of his former amateur opponents are now top professionals like Andre Dirrell and Andre Ward.

He's also defeated nearly all the top names at the 140 pound class. While they were in their prime. The only one he didn't fight was Amir Khan.

He defeated Witter while he was still a beast in his own Brittish back yard,.... he defeated Holt who arguably hits as hard or harder than Pacman.

He was on his way to dominating Nate Campbell before the unfortunate clash of heads.

He schooled Devon Alexander when he was being touted as the next big thing.

and he beat Peterson who could have possibly been on the testosterone treatment.

Bradleys style is flat out ugly,.. but he tailors that awkward ugliness to fit each opponent.

I thought it was interesting during his open work out on May 29th that Bradley began interviewing the Media with questions like:
    Which direction does Pac move towards the most? The right or the left?
    What's Pacs favorite punch?
    What's the best strategy to beat pack... Slug or box?
    What's Pacs shoe size?
    Does Pac start fast or slow?
    Where does Pac usually hold his hands for defense?

The press ate this up and offered their responses like kindergartners trying to win a gold star.

There were some other very interesting comments Bradley made that you can discover by watching the vid for yourself (on fighthype)

Bradley was extremely engaging and knows how to be the perfect host.
    While on the surface his confidence may seem to be a little contrived to some (Remember Bruce Seldon? how he talked before taking a dive in his match with Mike Tyson)
    But I sincerely believe that Bradley has a plan. And it does't take a rocket scientist to know how to fight Pac... (circle to the left, keep your distance, and use the right hand)
    Although admittedly it's been a long time since anyone has been successful with it.

The media is clamoring much over Pacs rededication to his faith, but Bradley started his career being a smaller version of Andre Ward (very vocal about his faith).
    So I think they're pretty equal as far as the spirituality conversation is concerned.

What I see is 2 supremely confident and proud athletes in their prime, meeting in what could potentially be a very competitive contest (if Pac doesn't get him early).
    Interesting take and what you are saying has alot of merit. However, I am going to play a little devil's advocate here. You listed above the guys that Bradley beat at 140 and beat most them pretty clearly. However, none of those guys are Pac-Man. I am not sure any of those guys is as good as Khan. In addition, it has never been real hard for people to hit Bradley and I imagine that if he sticks to his "ugly style" as you call it (100% correct), I think he is going to get tattooed. I think this fight is 18 months too early for Tim although I must admit his confidence is engaging.

true enough Doc,.. There's is a difference between Tim's past opposition and who he's about to face next. But keep in mind Peterson was able to hang with Khan,.. Juiced or not,.. and Khan does pretty well sparring with Pac by all accounts at thier gym. Khan even wanted to fight Pac until Roach squashed the notion.
    I'm just saying,.. Pac's good, but he's not light years away from any of those guys.
    I still got Tim as the under dog. and even if he gets shot down in the first round...At least I can dream.