English Espańol
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim “Desert Storm” Bradley Brewing Up Another

Re: Tim “Desert Storm” Bradley Brewing Up Another

Another thing I how much longer Pac is going to be able with darting in and out all of the time. He's 33 and father time catches up with all of us at some point and if his feet slows down the way Roy Jones feet did then he's in big touble. Remember Roy was 34 Mayweather was 33, 34 when he started to show some wear and tear on those wheels.

Advanced Users

Asian Time is not like Colored People TIME, SCLA Ali! Money May is CPT like a mutha. Big Bubble, Lil' Junbug and Downlow Mo are going to "be darting in and out all of the time" up on Money May while da muthasucka is going to be on staycation in semi jail.. Hehehehe! Hahaha! Hate ON! HATER! Money May is long in da tooth EARLY in life. It must be a regional thing. You know his uncles and pops were slow as heck and finished in their 30s too.

Money May is an archmaster at his optical illusions, and I give him much luv for his cons on da blind and know nothings and piped-pipering 'em off those cliffs with his flute. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-26-2012 at 01:49 PM.

I hope Bradley just boxes and doesn't get wild cause we all know if u just box pac and can get through his power u got a very good chance of winning.
    Last edited by ali; 05-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Advanced Users

Reality distortion will not work, SCLA Ali. Everybodee and dey momma know dat Da Manny know that you cannot box Da Manny. Don't get bytch-fighting, not-willing-to-engage counter punching of Juan Manuel Marquez mixed up with boxing. You box Da Manny, you get da double fudge KAYOED, or you surrender on the stool, or you get a sore toe, or you get da syets, or you get knocked down tons of times. Don't let me have to name the names on Da Manny whup-a$$ trail.

That is all right, SCLA Ali, just admit that you are a Pac-and-Pinoy HATER. We fo'give ya! Fo' ya knoweth not whadya' do. Bradley -- as Money May will -- is going to get da double fudge KAYOED in three. Get with Da Manny way, dude!

Redcoat Ricky went in two. Bluecoat Buffalo Soldier-lite Timothy will be lights out in three. And if Money May -- Bluecoat Buffalo SOLDIER-soldier loud mouth, "support me because I'm an American" -- grows some cojones, and step up when his booty heals from his jail spread, he goes in round FOUR! And da muthasucka won't talk syet about Da Manny anyMORE! Hehehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-26-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Wow,.... I've never seen abs like that in my life... I'm going to the gym tomorrow to see if I can't get me a pair.

I like Bradley to be competetive in this fight for a whole lot of reasons.

The only drawback is that Manny fights for results... He has the potential to end most of his fights conclusively.

Bradley is determined, smart, and scrappy but will he be able to avoid the type of punishment that forces most of Pac's opponents to either go out on their shield or fight for survival.

Marquez's footwork is decent, but for the first half of his fight with Casamayor, Marquez appeared to have lead boots on.... yet he was able to befuddle Pac with his average footwork in their last fight, while an old and slow moving Mosely was able to run shamelessly until the final bell.

Also Cotto landed more punches on Pac in the first 6 rounds of their fight, than he landed on Mayweather in 12 rounds. (172, vs 105)

A lot of factors to consider but when you look at the whole picture,... only one thing stands out,.... If Bradley can prevent himself from getting stopped in the first 6 round,... this should be a very interesting fight. I won't use the word competitive because when Bradley fights, you never know if the fight is going to be interesting, from an academic point of view... or something special.

I hope Bradley is up for it. I don't make the decision to buy PPV lightly.

This fight will not go the distance. Clash of heads, Manny bleeding, go to the cards, Pac by technical decision after the sixth round. I'm keeping my wallet in my pocket for this one.

Advanced Users

Da Cali Cranium Crusher is gonna lose in a gusher. Da Manny is gonna chop him up and down. The fight will be over in round three. And Bluecoat Timmy Bradley will be laid out on the RockStar add on the canvas just like Redcoat Ricky Hatton was. Hehehe!

How am I doing, The Roast? I'm working hard for my pum pum. Be sure to get me yellow, red, blue and orange colors. Hehehe! Holla!

I put crow on it, Bradley will outbox Pacquiao. It'll be close for a few rounds before the mid rounds which is when Bradley will pull away, his conditioning and volume will take over. Pacquiao will look lost, Booboy will cry, Ariza will interject himself, Jinkee will look worried, and Roach will give him useless advice. The end is near. Bradley's gonna do a number on him!

Advanced Users

Tim Bradley is extremely fundamentally FLAWED! I've said that forever. Those in da know KNOW! Dude is straight-up New Jack, and only the archmaster of the old-school cranium crush. His arse, Da Manny is gonna bumrush.

Let me school ya, because I won't try to fool ya! And I will always be fly to ya, because I lie to ya! I keep hearing all this jive about TB's speed of hands and feet that match Da Manny. OMFG! I must bite off a twist of Uncle Roger's saying again: "More people" suffer from inattention blindness "'bout boksin!'" Under the circumstances, even Uncle Jeff May. Muthasuckas are more blind than 3-million blind mice.

The uneducated and unprofessional eyes take TB's flouncing and fluctuating with his hands and feet as quickness and speed, when it is nothing more and/or less than a lot of melodramatic styling and profiling exaggeration and shifting back and forward with uncertainty.

TB is rolling up on 10 years as a professional pugilist, but he still fights as green as three-year-pro Gary Russell Jr, who has also been called "quick," "fast," and "speedy," when he isn't. Both pugilists are not the quick, fast or speedy fluid that true speed demons of the game are. Trying to be fast, ain't naturally fast. If a fighter is not fluid, he should at least be a relaxed fighter. TB is neither.

[The oldtimers have always said that you have to let speed happen, not try to pressure, push and make it happen."] This is why TB is so easy to knock down, and will be easy for Da Manny to KAYO. TB fights as tight as a drum and all whined up in wonderland trying to be fast and rushing syet. Plus, despite the public fronting, he is a mental and psychological weakness.

Once again, TB will be KAYOED in the same way that Redcoat Ricky Hatton was. The difference is that the Bluecoat Omar -- I mean Timmy -- Bradley will last a half of round longer. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-30-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Anything is possible Mr Lee, that's why we love boxing.