English Español

Thread: Mayweather vs McGregor classless?

Mayweather vs McGregor classless?

For those who have forgotten, Mayweather has always been classless.

As expected, he was easily outwitted by a smarter, charming and funny showman in McGregor.

Now comes down to the fight, or entertainment show.

Floyd should of course win, but he is near 41 and has been inactive for 2 years.

That should bring enough intrigue for those who enjoy entertainment and spectacle.

Supply and demand.

Good for Conor for throwing the weasel Espinosa under the bus for their disrespectful antics.

HILARIOUS.........

Good for Conor.

Floyd , who is racist, per his personal videos you can find, claims the race card, yet throws out homophobic epitaphs. hahahahahaha

People looking to be outraged and emotionally hurt, like children, pop up and claim a dispute.

This is not a legit boxing fight but it is a legit Event, let go and just have fun. the human race is forever fixated on the negative every damn day, i say enjoy it.

Advanced Users

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor classless?

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post

As expected, he was easily outwitted by a smarter, charming and funny showman in McGregor.

Floyd should of course win, but he is near 41 and has been inactive for 2 years.

That should bring enough intrigue for those who enjoy entertainment and spectacle.

Supply and demand.

Good for Conor for throwing the weasel Espinosa under the bus for their disrespectful antics.

HILARIOUS.........

Good for Conor.

Floyd , who is racist, per his personal videos you can find, claims the race card, yet throws out homophobic epitaphs. hahahahahaha

People looking to be outraged and emotionally hurt, like children, pop up and claim a dispute.

This is not a legit boxing fight but it is a legit Event, let go and just have fun. the human race is forever fixated on the negative every damn day, i say enjoy it.
    Ditto! Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post

Supply and demand.

HILARIOUS.........

Good for Conor.

Ditto! Holla!

Hello Radam and Amayseng.

I sent you emails with sign-ons for the new forum but the emails you registered with way back when are apparently out of date.

Please email me at itur_miguel@yahoo.com and Ill get you guys set up on the new forum. We are waiting for you guys!

http://www.thesweetscience.com/newforum

I sent you emails with sign-ons for the new forum but the emails you registered with way back when are apparently out of date.

Please email me at itur_miguel@yahoo.com and Ill get you guys set up on the new forum. We are waiting for you guys!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by miguel1 View Post

Ic! Okay! HOLLA!

Advanced Users

Ic! Okay! HOLLA!

Advanced Users

Wow! I cannot get into the new forum/universe. HOLLA!