English Español
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fast Results From Brisbane: Jeff Horn Upsets Pac-Man in a Shocker

Re: Fast Results From Brisbane: Jeff Horn Upsets Pac-Man in a Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Disagree with that big time. Not a single stellar top of the top boksing journalist sided with the down under green hornet winning. Australia is just the leading place where home fighters get wins that they lost. Germany is number two. South Africa is number three. Russia is number four. Puerta Rico is number five.

Take your kid to those places, and he will get robbed. These crooks even rob the kids of super clear wins.Holla!
    Paulie Malignaggi who I deeply respect as a boxing analyst scored the fight in favor of Horn. I believe Sky Sports also scored it for Horn. Pacquiao is a all-time great, no argument. However, at 38 years old he has lost just enough athleticism, thus he is no longer the freak of nature that he once was. If he can move down in weight, he might be able to fight another year or two. On the other hand, the welterweight division is full of killers that he should steer clear of. Thurman, Spence, Porter, and even Garcia would be too much for him to handle. All good things come to an end, Pac had an unbelievable run.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    Paulie Malignaggi who I deeply respect as a boxing analyst scored the fight in favor of Horn. I believe Sky Sports also scored it for Horn. Pacquiao is a all-time great, no argument. However, at 38 years old he has lost just enough athleticism, thus he is no longer the freak of nature that he once was. If he can move down in weight, he might be able to fight another year or two. On the other hand, the welterweight division is full of killers that he should steer clear of. Thurman, Spence, Porter, and even Garcia would be too much for him to handle. All good things come to an end, Pac had an unbelievable run.
    Paulie is a deep Pachater. And a fake about a lot of how diz, dat and da third go in boksing. That nut case claimed that T-Brad clearly beat Da Manny in fight one.

Of course Da Manny has lost a lot at 38, as Money May has. But prejudices won't let Yanks see that happened to Money May too, who would likely lost to all that you named by your believe. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    Paulie is a deep Pachater. And a fake about a lot of how diz, dat and da third go in boksing. That nut case claimed that T-Brad clearly beat Da Manny in fight one.

Of course Da Manny has lost a lot at 38, as Money May has. But prejudices won't let Yanks see that happened to Money May too, who would likely lose to all that you named by your believe. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-06-2017 at 09:10 PM.

I was sparring on Long Island on Saturday and who walks in for a workout? Paulie M.

He is back in the gym and he is going to spar McGregor.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    I was sparring on Long Island on Saturday and who walks in for a workout? Paulie M.

Wow,....When you see him again please give him my best regards for his entertaining podcast if possible.
    Its pretty good when he's not talking politics.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post

Paulie is such a two-faced opportunist. I bet you 40 to 1 that he is telling McG that he can beat Money May if he listens to the Philosophy and game plan of the great Paulie.

Paulie is the hottie bulljiver and chameleon in da game at this time. Holla!

Advanced Users

The sorry, trifling-arse WBO has announced that it is rescoring the fiasco. WTFF? It ain't going to change the decision to the right call or declare a no contest. So what is the point? The WBO is not going to refund its sanctioning fee. So GTFOH!

There will be no justice. So Da Manny should declare that there will be no rematch. Anybody with an unprejudiced brain know who won that scrap. Holla!

Advanced Users

The sorry, trifling-arse WBO has announced that it is rescoring the fiasco. WTFF? It ain't going to change the decision to the right call or declare a no contest. So what is the point? The WBO is not going to refund its sanctioning fee. So GTFOH!

There will be no justice. So Da Manny should declare that there will be no rematch. Anybody with an unprejudiced brain know who won that scrap. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post

You should cry about it.

Tears, tissues and all.

No-one will be surprised.

Put some lipstick on as well.

Who cares if it smudges and detracts from your inner beauty.

Perhaps throw over an embriodered translucent dress also.

Then - to commemorate yet another unaccepted PacLoss and make a truly special and unforgettable Queening occasion out of it - sit down in front of a large mirror, uncontrollably cry, have a real good howl, and and just let it all out; of the closet.

Who knows, the entire experience may turn out to be quite therapeutical.

Cheers,

Storm.

Advanced Users

The green hornet is a POS! He will be put too sleep in any scrap against a warm body. Fantasy and false winnings are always swashed. HOLLA!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123