English Espaņol
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    459

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Because Ward was up in rounds.

    4-3 on my unbiased card.

    And pulling away dramatically...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,109

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    Because Ward was up in rounds.

    4-3 on my unbiased card.

    And pulling away dramatically...
    then let him pull away this is boxing this is a sport no one predicts the future. They say kovalev was gassed last fight but he clearly won round 10 and 12. Two of the best in the world can't predict the future in round 8

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    459

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Nope, some people do predict the future.

  4. #24
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    6,672

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    They are both my fighters.
    Not one or the other. Just because I feel kov won the first fight and was robbed and worse this time.

    Could not continue how not? What a joke. Count him out. Make him quit.

    Corruption is disgusting. Look at round 6 not one warning for excessive holding.
    All those low blows and nothing.
    Disgusting. The sport is corrupted and garbage.

    U seriously are ok with this corruption of the sport u love just because ur guy won?

    Gross.
    Yes I am perfectly fine with the proceedings except that I wanted to see Ward t-off on the crusher a little more.
    And I am perfectly fine with your opinion, although I dont think it has merit. No racism under any circumstances ... When Kovalev began turning his back and looking for timeouts from the ref he was defeated at that moment and was relieved with no protest when the fight was out..... even when interviewed after the fight. It wasnt until the post presser that Kovalev began making some noise.

    But the damage has been done. His competitors have learned that Kovalev is extremely talented and a fantastic boxer but they also know that he has a very finite tolerance for pain...and they will force him to visit that place again.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Plus he lacks stamina

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Yes I am perfectly fine with the proceedings except that I wanted to see Ward t-off on the crusher a little more.
    And I am perfectly fine with your opinion, although I dont think it has merit. No racism under any circumstances ... When Kovalev began turning his back and looking for timeouts from the ref he was defeated at that moment and was relieved with no protest when the fight was out..... even when interviewed after the fight. It wasnt until the post presser that Kovalev began making some noise.

    But the damage has been done. His competitors have learned that Kovalev is extremely talented and a fantastic boxer but they also know that he has a very finite tolerance for pain...and they will force him to visit that place again.
    Great post. I shall steal it with your permission?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Yes I am perfectly fine with the proceedings except that I wanted to see Ward t-off on the crusher a little more.
    And I am perfectly fine with your opinion, although I dont think it has merit. No racism under any circumstances ... When Kovalev began turning his back and looking for timeouts from the ref he was defeated at that moment and was relieved with no protest when the fight was out..... even when interviewed after the fight. It wasnt until the post presser that Kovalev began making some noise.

    But the damage has been done. His competitors have learned that Kovalev is extremely talented and a fantastic boxer but they also know that he has a very finite tolerance for pain...and they will force him to visit that place again.
    Great post. I shall steal it with your permission?

  8. #28
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    6,672

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Blast View Post
    Great post. I shall steal it with your permission?
    Lol...you never need my permission in the TSS.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Lol...you never need my permission in the TSS.
    Whew! It's now on several sites lol

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,258

    Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Lol...you never need my permission in the TSS.
    Whew! It's now on several sites lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •