English Español
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

Re: Ward and Rigondeaux Victorious on a Show With Plenty of Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Yep Ward was eating Kovalev's excellent jab and caught a few glancing rights,
    but Ward traded him at least have a dozen cracking fight hands to the head and or body in devastating fashion by the fifth round (systematically breaking him down)...usually accompanied by a whipping left hook and a lunging jab to the pit of the stomach...
    Wards skill was off the charts.

Ward turned into the puncher, and Kovalev turned his back twice while attempting to call his own break by claiming a beltline shot was low. ...unbelievable..... on the otherhand Rigo should have ben DQ'd

I cant get over how awesome Wards performance was.
    Garbage and corruption. Before that right hand Ward hot Kovalev so LOW that he himself stopped fighting and Weeks the racist said continue.

As an italian American i have had enough of this bullshit racism. Its fukng disgusting.

Ward was losing 5- 2 maybe 6- 1 depending on the first round, i have been a ward fan for a decade, look back at my posts in the super six, but **** this corruption.

This sport is garbage

The ropes can not hold u up that should have been a counted knocldown with a COUNT since the racist ref did NOT count the 3 low blows. But a stoppage??? The two elite boxers in the world of FIGHTING and he stops it like that hahah.

Its bullshit.

Anyone agreeing with this **** is tainted.

**** this disgusting sport.
    Seriously

Garbage sport

Bring on Mayweather Mcg at least we know what we are getting, entertainment

Rigo should've been disqualified.

Ward's attack aided by K's pathetic capitulation.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Garbage and corruption. Before that right hand Ward hot Kovalev so LOW that he himself stopped fighting and Weeks the racist said continue.

As an italian American i have had enough of this bullshit racism. Its fukng disgusting.

Ward was losing 5- 2 maybe 6- 1 depending on the first round, i have been a ward fan for a decade, look back at my posts in the super six, but **** this corruption.

This sport is garbage

The ropes can not hold u up that should have been a counted knocldown with a COUNT since the racist ref did NOT count the 3 low blows. But a stoppage??? The two elite boxers in the world of FIGHTING and he stops it like that hahah.

Its bullshit.

Anyone agreeing with this **** is tainted.

**** this disgusting sport.
    Seriously

Garbage sport

Bring on Mayweather Mcg at least we know what we are getting, entertainment
    Believe whatever you want...I know what I saw...one of the best 175 pounders since Michael Spinks.
    If it's racism you claim.... It would have to include the entire Nevada Commission who upheld the decision of Tony Weeks. Ultimately its their decision and they agreed.
    Which they have already posted.
    So your claim has no merit...Ward and Weeks do not control the Commission.

SORRY ....NO EXCUSES!! Your fighter could not continue although I wouldnt have minded if the ref gave Kovalev a chance to get punished for another round.

For whatever it's worth, all three judges were white. Two had Ward up by a point through the seven completed rounds and the other had Kovalev ahead by "3."

On my card, I had Kovalev up by one point. But if he had survived the eighth, he would have been down by a point on my card and he would have been swimming uphill.

One punch, which came out of the blue, turned the whole fight around. Variously described in post-fight reports as a straight right, a right cross, and a right hook (it wasn't a hook), it shook Kovalev to his boots.

Heading into the second half of the fight (and here I agree with Ted Sares) Ward struck me as the fresher man. But we have all seen occasions where a boxer got a second wind.

I wouldn't mind a third fight, but I'm quite certain that won't happen, at least not anytime soon.

For whatever it's worth, all three judges were white. Two had Ward up by a point through the seven completed rounds and the other had Kovalev ahead by "3."

On my card, I had Kovalev up by one point. But if he had survived the eighth, he would have been down by a point on my card and he would have been swimming uphill.

One punch, which came out of the blue, turned the whole fight around. Variously described in post-fight reports as a straight right, a right cross, and a right hook (it wasn't a hook), it shook Kovalev to his boots.

Heading into the second half of the fight (and here I agree with Ted Sares) Ward struck me as the fresher man. But we have all seen occasions where a boxer got a second wind.

I wouldn't mind a third fight, but I'm quite certain that won't happen, at least not anytime soon.

Believe whatever you want...I know what I saw...one of the best 175 pounders since Michael Spinks.
    If it's racism you claim.... It would have to include the entire Nevada Commission who upheld the decision of Tony Weeks. Ultimately its their decision and they agreed.

SORRY ....NO EXCUSES!! Your fighter could not continue although I wouldnt have minded if the ref gave Kovalev a chance to get punished for another round.
    They are both my fighters.
    Not one or the other. Just because I feel kov won the first fight and was robbed and worse this time.

Could not continue how not? What a joke. Count him out. Make him quit.

Corruption is disgusting. Look at round 6 not one warning for excessive holding.

Disgusting. The sport is corrupted and garbage.

They are both my fighters.
    Not one or the other. Just because I feel kov won the first fight and was robbed and worse this time.

Could not continue how not? What a joke. Count him out. Make him quit.

Corruption is disgusting. Look at round 6 not one warning for excessive holding.
    All those low blows and nothing.
    Disgusting. The sport is corrupted and garbage.

U seriously are ok with this corruption of the sport u love just because ur guy won?

Gross.
    Last edited by amayseng; 06-19-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Ironic to me that Weisfeld would be so off.

Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    After being robbed Ward gets a black ref and 3 American judges. Hahahahaha

This sport is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    After being robbed Ward gets a black ref and 3 American judges. Hahahahaha

This sport is terrible.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast