English Español
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor is reportedly a Done Deal for Aug. 26th in Las Vegas

Advanced Users

Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor is reportedly a Done Deal for Aug. 26th in Las Vegas

Money May is a master of sticking the know nothing's on his fly paper. McG could not last three rounds with the top world amateur. Even my 10-year old would kick his arse. But you have _____-arse boksing fans believing that he is a match for slickweather -- I mean Mayweather.

McG is going to be in some stormy weather. And his fans and supporters are going to be badly disappointed. Holla!

Advanced Users

Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor is reportedly a Done Deal for Aug. 26th in Las Vegas

Money May is a master of sticking the know nothing's on his fly paper. McG could not last three rounds with the top world amateur. Even my 10-year old would kick his arse. But you have _____-arse boksing fans believing that he is a match for slickweather -- I mean Mayweather.

McG is going to be in some stormy weather. And his fans and supporters are going to be badly disappointed. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post

Absolutely, and I thought Floyd abused and embarrassed Canelo and even Shane after 3 rounds.

Floyd is 40 and maybe he will decide to just pepper the **** out of Conor and carry him through 10 rounds instead of blazing him out of there early.

Then event is intriguing as far as entertainment is concerned for the buildup.

I wont buy it, but **** I have been found to pull over to watch a couple idiots on the street fighting to catch a view so I have no problem watching this fight though I will NOT buy it.

Like I said, can not fault either guy as the money is there. Supply and demand.

Yesterday's News
    1. Leftist Terrorism in Alexandria, Virginia
    2. Deadly Tower Fire, London, United Kingdom
    3. UPS murder/suicide in San Francisco, California
    4. President Donald Trump celebrates 71st birthday
    5. Floyd Mayweather Jr. announces #MoneyCon joke.

Yesterday's News

Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    Yesterday's News
    Floyd better get the knockout at least.

Civil War is in the air!

The communists have been activated by the Democratic Party.

More violence and political killings will be attempted.

Study world history. It is plain to see.

I've chosen my side.

Freak show scam somewhat like the late Lyle Alzado vs. Ali except Alzado was on PEDS. This will taint Mayweather's legacy and is a disgraceful way to beat Rocky's record.

Remember when Mayweather's fight with Pac ended and Mayweather said, "Hey, we both made a lot of money didn't we?"

Deja vu

Freak show scam somewhat like the late Lyle Alzado vs. Ali except Alzado was on PEDS. This will taint Mayweather's legacy and is a disgraceful way to beat Rocky's record.

Remember when Mayweather's fight with Pac ended and Mayweather said, "Hey, we both made a lot of money didn't we?"

Deja vu

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Blast View Post

Deja vu
    It should be an exibition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast