English Español
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ward vs. Kovalev: This Time, All the Pressure is on Kovalev

Re: Ward vs. Kovalev: This Time, All the Pressure is on Kovalev

Demeanor demeanor demeanor

Have u guys ever played sports or boxed ? Good Lord.

You know your CAN get mad and angry with Determiation without thinking Kov is going to turn into a raging 2 year old.

Kovalev will channnel his anger into devastating tunnel vision of determination and fury.

When I played football as a safety, I got clipped in the back which injured me by this shitty cheap full back who was 220lbs to my 180lbs. Down the road we played them again and I was FUCKING FURIUS with anger and determination.

Instead of cheap shotting him back or cutting his knees and ruining his life forever I instead recorded 16 tackles and every time I saw him in the open field I hit him 110 mph. Ya maybe 180lbs but I ran a 4.5 forty and I hit that motherfukr so hard for 4 quarters that by the end of the game he was running away from me. I wasn't penalyed once, I was furious with determination and my intensity was off the charts but never lost my cool.
    I told him all game long after the game I was gonna whip his *** in front of his parents as he was getting back on the bus.

Point being, I was 18 years old, far from a world champion boxer yet I was able to compose my anger and fury into intense determination. iT can be done.

Don't be so ridiculous about a fighter being pissed off he was robbed in plain sight. Sometimes u need a little fire.

Demeanor demeanor demeanor

Have u guys ever played sports or boxed ? Good Lord.

You know your CAN get mad and angry with Determiation without thinking Kov is going to turn into a raging 2 year old.

Kovalev will channnel his anger into devastating tunnel vision of determination and fury.

When I played football as a safety, I got clipped in the back which injured me by this shitty cheap full back who was 220lbs to my 180lbs. Down the road we played them again and I was FUCKING FURIUS with anger and determination.

Instead of cheap shotting him back or cutting his knees and ruining his life forever I instead recorded 16 tackles and every time I saw him in the open field I hit him 110 mph. Ya maybe 180lbs but I ran a 4.5 forty and I hit that motherfukr so hard for 4 quarters that by the end of the game he was running away from me. I wasn't penalyed once, I was furious with determination and my intensity was off the charts but never lost my cool.
    I told him all game long after the game I was gonna whip his *** in front of his parents as he was getting back on the bus.

Point being, I was 18 years old, far from a world champion boxer yet I was able to compose my anger and fury into intense determination. iT can be done.

Don't be so ridiculous about a fighter being pissed off he was robbed in plain sight. Sometimes u need a little fire.

Pressure is on Ward.

To defend his titles.

To avoid being dropped again.

To actually WIN a fight we all know (he must know) he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    Pressure is on Ward.

To defend his titles.

The fact Ward actually thinks he won shows he son trouble.

No humility equals no realism.

kov going to the body early and hard.

Unless he has a terrible twos tantrum that every non athlete here predicts hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by KO Digest View Post
    Pressure is on Ward.

To defend his titles.

The fact Ward actually thinks he won shows he's in trouble.

No humility equals no realism.

kov going to the body early and hard.

Unless he has a terrible twos tantrum that every non athlete here predicts hahahaha
    Last edited by amayseng; 06-15-2017 at 09:18 PM.

bad stoppage and the low blows ...............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12