English Español
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menayothin Closing on Mayweather’s 49-0 Record

Advanced Users

Re: Menayothin Closing on Mayweather’s 49-0 Record

McG should fight a warm-up scrap with Emmanuel Augustus. That is right! Augustus, who was shot in the back of the head in October of 2014, is back in the gym and training for a comeback. Some pugs are just so amazing And tough as the come.

Augustus is the most robbed fighter in modern times. In the past, pugs have made comebacks from getting shot in the gut and arse, from breaking their backs and necks, from having heart attacks and collapsed lungs and the likes. But from getting shot u in da dome -- NEVER? Is so, I could not find one.

If Augustus, who was also on a life support machine for months, makes a comeback against anybody with a heartbeat, I ain't got nuffin' but luv fo' him. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    You make a great point. If it is sanctioned as a boxing match, let it count as such. Holla!
    Thanks Radam

BTW, I just read a long story abbot Augustus today. Might have been on Facebook. I'll try to get the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    McG should fight a warm-up scrap with Emmanuel Augustus. That is right! Augustus, who was shot in the back of the head in October of 2014, is back in the gym and training for a comeback. Some pugs are just so amazing And tough as the come.

Augustus is the most robbed fighter in modern times. In the past, pugs have made comebacks from getting shot in the gut and arse, from breaking their backs and necks, from having heart attacks and collapsed lungs and the likes. But from getting shot u in da dome -- NEVER? Is so, I could not find one.

If Augustus, who was also on a life support machine for months, makes a comeback against anybody with a heartbeat, I ain't got nuffin' but luv fo' him. Holla!
    Here is the link I mentioned

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...ign=user-share

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Blast View Post
    Nice stuff! Thanks for the link. Holla!

So he's now be TBE? Please confirm. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinDallas View Post

Ha ha ha. His level of opposition has been pretty modest. He could lose to Bethlehem if they rematch. If it's the record he wants, he needs to fight two easy tune ups with Thai's and then retire by hopefully beating a mid-tier Pinoy. But TBE? Never.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinDallas View Post

Ha ha ha. His level of opposition has been pretty modest. He could lose to Bethlehem if they rematch. If it's the record he wants, he needs to fight two easy tune ups with Thai's and then retire by hopefully beating a mid-tier Pinoy. But TBE? Never.

He is now 48-0 and is very active.

He is now 48-0

Menayothin wins 49 against Fukuhura, could have gone either way with a non stop action packed fight! There is a real travesty here in that US television doesnt cover Straweight fights! It is really ironic and castrating in nature that they pay more attention to female fighting when there really isnt a market for it. I would love to see a matchup with Menayothin and Knockout Freshmart very soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12