English Español
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston Celtics to Draft 1st... Championships Here We Come!

Re: Boston Celtics to Draft 1st... Championships Here We Come!

Interesting to see the rumors that the Celts and Sixers are discussing swapping 1 for 3.

Either Celts are not sold on Flutz or just feel they have too many guards to add another with the #1 overall pick. If a trade comes thru, will be interesting to see the compensation they get back.

On the Cavs front, Kevin Love trade rumors are heating up. Coming off his best year, there is sentiment in Cleveland to trade while his stock his high again to hopefully get the pieces to help deal with the Warriors next year. When looking at the roster and the salary cap situation, the only way to make a big change is to deal Love to get hopefully the right pieces (maybe Paul George) to offensively deal with what seems like an inevitable 4th consecutive matchup with the Warriors next spring.

Administrator

O, I was glad the C's didn't trade for Love.

If Danny is telling the truth, and I believe he is, and In Danny We Trust and All, if we traded down and still got the player we wanted, plus the great pick next year, that gets Belichick Style Points. If James does indeed head off to LA soon, it could be the beginning of a nice run.

I don't think the NBA did themselves any favors by allowing KD to go to GS. It's like the polar opposite of the parity the NFL was trying to accomplish. Of course, that team from New England isn't cooperating, but at least they built the team around a 6th round draft choice.

And Matt, you're doing great work. All of us at TSS thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post

If Danny is telling the truth, and I believe he is, and In Danny We Trust and All, if we traded down and still got the player we wanted, plus the great pick next year, that gets Belichick Style Points. If James does indeed head off to LA soon, it could be the beginning of a nice run.

I don't think the NBA did themselves any favors by allowing KD to go to GS. It's like the polar opposite of the parity the NFL was trying to accomplish. Of course, that team from New England isn't cooperating, but at least they built the team around a 6th round draft choice.

Thanks Dino, very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post

Thanks Dino, very much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12