English Español
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canelo Humiliates Chavez Jr. Can He Do the Same Thing to GGG?

Re: Canelo Humiliates Chavez Jr. Can He Do the Same Thing to GGG?

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Shocking to me that this fight did over 900,000 buys. There are really that many suckers out there with money to throw away? Nobody with even a little knowledge about the fight game gave Chavez any chance. Canelo is in over his head with Triple G. Fighting softies and nobody's is no way to prep for the biggest fight of your life.
    Boxing fans and their self-loathing....look, when Golden State plays Phoenix in basketball, we know who will win. Does that mean the people that pay to see it are suckers who 'throw their money away?" When New England plays Cleveland in football, we know who is going to win...do you call someone who bought a ticket for that game a fool? Is it possible, maybe, that some people just want to watch Canelo fight, like Golden State and New England, knowing the outcome is pretty much assured?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Magic Jhnson has offered for this scrap to take place at Dodger stadium. I'll be there hiding in plain sight with my pink fedora on. And when I win all that dough from betting on Canelo, I donate half my winnings to halt breast cancer. Holla!
    Radam, if you promise to attend the fight wearing a pink fedora, I'm attending and bringing six of my closest friends from the Pinkerton Agency to play "Where's Radam?" Oh yeah, this mystery will come to an end. And Radam, do not, I repeat, do not, put any of that Pinoy currency on the Cinnamon Stick. Just trying to be helpful.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Radam, if you promise to attend the fight wearing a pink fedora, I'm attending and bringing six of my closest friends from the Pinkerton Agency to play "Where's Radam?" Oh yeah, this mystery will come to an end. And Radam, do not, I repeat, do not, put any of that Pinoy currency on the Cinnamon Stick. Just trying to be helpful.
    Nuffin' is like living on the edge of discovery. I'm as bold as a lion times two elephants and 99 eagles. I will stare you down right at the fights. And you will still not know which pink fedora-wearing Pinoy is yours truly. Hehehe! Put your Stash on Canelo and win a large amout of cash. Holla!

Administrator

Is that: Bold Lion X (2 Elephants + 99Eagles) or Bold Lion X 2 Elephants + 99 Eagles? Don't get me wrong, either way it's impressive! Just mentioning it for accuracy's sake, that's all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123